Sony Ericsson Spiro - user opinions and reviews

1954672

6.0
5.9
5.8

how to activate sony ericsson spiro...... bcoz i get my this phone from england n i have to use in PAKISTAN ..........whats the procedure to use PAKISTAN sin card in it????plzz tell me

• 2013-04-14 19:18
  • sytx

key pad is very delicated na?

• 2013-04-03 11:18
  • 9CCY

battery problem

• 2013-03-27 16:00
  • t}xP

Very good phone. Great battery backup, loud music, comfi keypad, stylish looks, good 2G connectivity. For all those facing "out of memory" issue, download opera mini to memory card and use internet.

• 2013-03-18 09:20
  • vGt2

only one problem is out of memory

• 2013-03-10 05:20
  • vGkA

i have this phone last 2012 and i have only one problem in this phone "out of memory" i don't know why but i'm still looking why this problem of my phone always appear

• 2013-03-04 04:19
  • v0XE

Welcome to hell you are the sad owner of a sony phone, I got this in 2011, some how this phone excaped from 2005, to say its complete rubbish is an understatment, yes its basic but... its slow, the internet crashes on connection everytime, and the camara has a green stripe down the middle of the picture. Find your self a rubbish bin, because thats the only places this phone belongs.

• 2013-02-26 17:37
  • p{Hs

My phone is just fine!no auto-start,no freeze no ''out of memory'' etc.last time i updated it in 2011.love spiro...

• 2013-02-23 15:50
  • sF$e

• 2013-02-23 15:45
  • sF$e

whoever designed the spiro phone i just hope that he has already been fired.....i used to to love the Ericsson products and i decided to buy this gadget a.k.a the spiro...no sooner had i bought it no sooner i had already wasted on the cash n the respect i had for the company just came to an end...for those guys who want to buy this phone simply dont waste your money on buying it...

• 2013-02-13 20:03
  • fnAm
  • i hate spiro creator
  • Rating0

whoever designed the spiro phone is absolutely dont know what he created...the phone is just a mess from the time you buy it to the time you will through it in the dustbin...

• 2013-02-13 19:57
  • fnAm

spiro cpu arm 11 300mhz

• 2013-02-05 22:58
  • fqWU

when my friend a MMS picture.i press 'Yes'.it said 'Download Cancel".can anybody help me?.i'm afraid that my setting was wrong.somebody help me with my MMS problem.if my setting was wrong,please correct me.tq.

• 2013-01-29 08:43
  • KZ8D

i bought this mobile before 2 years now that is take rest in showcese in my room

• 2013-01-27 19:47
  • 9DHr
  • F

its very difficult
this mobile only one sim run not all sims runs

• 2013-01-19 20:34
  • BP5@

Does this phone have multitasking,,does it minimize,,,pls reply me

• 2013-01-19 07:19
  • fsVe

> In reply to Floridax @ 2012-12-24 07:29 from fuNc - click to readyou right..

• 2013-01-14 14:45
  • tu6C

This is the epitome of bad phones. It automatically switches off, constantly claims to be 'Out of Memory', calls gets disconnected, screen goes blank, very slow, unable to view any videos, automatically hangs, needs to update software EVERY MONTH from service center and at the end in 6 months it will be scrap.
Can't believe they still have the nerve to sell this. Lost my trust in SonyEricsson and will not ever buy another phone product from them.

• 2013-01-08 11:11
  • MAxx

I brought 2 of these and they both only worked for 6 months before they froze all the time. They would freeze during a txt or just not turn on or off. Rang Sony to get them looked at but no1 wanted to help. Absolute rubbish phones, big wast of money. No more Sony products for me or anyone else in my family. Very disappointing.

• 2012-12-30 09:18
  • UFBr

I av figure out d problem of se spiro...u guys should just do as i says..
1. Make sure ur phone memory is always free and empty
2.move all your files to ur micro sd card
3.move all your ur contact and messager to ur sim....and u will see ur phone will stop hanging...belive me...mine have not give me any proble since 1.5 years...as for the themes,,,it dosn't support k800 themes....go to rugame.mobi...spiro themes is there.

• 2012-12-24 07:29
  • fuNc
Total of 1628 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Spiro.