Sony Ericsson T105 - user opinions and reviews

6.2
6.1
6.2

No so good performance..

1 hour talking time .. simply ..

• 2007-12-08 10:51
  • PDTi

I gave my T105 to my little brother about 3 years back after using it for approximately 2 years and the phone still works. It works despite having fallen in the river while fishing, it works despite having fallen on hard surface countless times, it works even after having a shower with the phone. Just dry the phone in the sun for a day. A Very Durable and Strong little Phone.

• 2007-11-08 09:23
  • PRZy

I have inserted a DIGICEL simcard to my T105 but the cannot get a network signal.
I cant call or SMS.

music ringtones
cingular ringtones

• 2007-04-10 00:15
  • P2WC

how to use the WAP browser, pls tell me..

• 2007-02-19 08:55
  • PVd7

I have this phone for 2 years and it is excellent

• 2007-02-12 15:26
  • 2SNc

Hello,

This is the site, where I checked info about T105 before I get it. Now will write back here, since I am about to get new SE phone soon.

I am using Sony Ericsson T105 for more than 1 year and 6 months. I am very happy with it. Here is why:

THE GOODS:
- good design
- small size
- light weight
- cheap price
- cool functions
- battery lasts resonable time
- cool xenon backlight

This is my first phone and I got it after friend of mine recomended it to me. This is really great starter phone. If you look to buy Your first phone - this is cool one! If you look to buy a phone for your kid - this is great choice!!

What are the bad things?

DISADVANTAGES:
- kinda hard to press keys
- some bugs

My current girlfriend is pure Nokia fan. She had 2 Nokias, Nokia 3310, now she haves Nokia 6230i. Compared to her Nokias, here is what I noticed Sony Ericsson T105 is:

Abbreviations: Nokia3310=n3, Nokia6230i=n6,
Sony Ericsson T105=t5

- n3 and n6 have better pressing keys
- t5 displays all symbols for a key at
top on screen when you type text
- n3 and n6 have function to specify after
how much time you want the autolock to
activate. t5 does not
- t5 is just a bit smaller in size

These are the general differences I noticed.

Now - every phone ( I think ) have bugs. Most are stupid. Sony Ericsson T105 have some too, and the result is the phone freezes or turns off automatically.

BUGS:
- when you navigate fast in the menu,
phone could freeze
- when you have more than one reminder
set, sometimes when the reminder alarm
rings, on the display it shows the
text for another reminder
- when someone calls you, if you pick-up
too fast, the phone may freeze

NOTE: When I mean "too fast", I mean "clicking as crazy". Since on the computer with the mouse I click fast, on keyboard I write fast, but on the phone you better wait for the device to react - show new screen etc. There were other minor bugs also, but can't remember them.

CAUTION: Do not leave this phone exposed to hot sun light for long time. I noticed mine started to behave strange.

DOWNLOADING NEW LOGOS/RINGTONES:
- i don't know how to get new ringtones:
i enter new ringtone in the phone
composer - it's good enough
- there are logos on internet you can
get for this phone

HOW TO PRESERVE BATTERY LONGER:
( few tips )

Sometimes I talk too much for one call
and this drowns the battery. I use the
charger only at home, so on the street
I am doomed to have battery dead if I
talk too much. Here is what I do:

- i turn the sound off:
press and hold C-key > TURN OFF SILENT
- turn off vibration:
SETTINGS > SOUNDS AND ALERTS >
> VIBRATING ALERT > OFF
- if it is not during night
i also turn off the backlight:
SETTINGS > DISPLAY > LIGHT > OFF

Of course when you charge your phone, remember to turn on all these things back.
With these settings turned off, I could
get my phone to reach the evening with
battery almost exhausted and charge it
at home.

Well I wrote too much. Hope this was useful to you.

Bye.
Ognen_Demon, Oct 27-2006

• 2006-10-27 13:12
  • mVVj

I don't have this mobile phone but it's great! MY FRIEND HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-10-08 18:20
  • M}Ng

i have this phone for like 2 year now and it has reception problems, people can't here me talk nor can i hear them.

• 2006-10-01 14:43
  • i22m

Its screen doesn't work when the weather is hot. It ruined my summer. The screen gets invisible. I had to put it in the fridge to read my messages.

• 2006-09-21 11:25
  • mJe{

this is a really great 1st phone, in my opinion, it is really easy to use and it works a does what i want it to do. so far i have absolutly nothing wrong with it.

• 2006-07-07 07:04
  • P%Ae

Nice Phone, but having network problem alwys, its says "SOS calls only"..the same message appear alwys...i dont receive any calls even not calling to anyone ? wht to do? plz help me out?
email me...plz

• 2006-06-28 10:38
  • UqtD

great phone.

• 2006-05-31 12:17
  • mJ@G

can anyone tell me the default phone code of the t105.

• 2006-05-31 12:08
  • mJ@G

I love this phone, I used it before but I've just bought another one(motorola)'cause I wanted a camera.
Anyways I like this better because has so many good and creative aplications, like create a background, you can drwa it!! Also you can compose your own ringtone (it's undcredible easy!).
I love this phone despite I bought the other one

• 2006-05-18 05:55
  • PqRM

I think I'm gonna buy this cell phone 'cause it looks so vintage...
My sister has it, & it looks so great on her, that all her friends bought the same one!!
I tested my sister's cell phone & it's great because it has everything I need (I don't need camera or mp3 cause I already have both)
Don't forget it's so small & weightless.

• 2006-03-25 10:47
  • Pq$y

Sir my uncle bought the t105 piece just one year back.Till one month back it worked very well. Now it cannot finding any signal from nearest tower.
Can you please tell me the nearest servicing center for sony erricsson piece. Now we are at vijayawada. Actually we like your T105 piece. But now itis making trobles for us. Please send a suggestion for our problem.
Eagarly waiting.......

• 2006-02-25 12:30
  • in{T

i feel it's a good machine except that the yes and no buttons are a bit weak.. other than that it's fine..

• 2006-02-07 13:49
  • P$k{

i am only young so i really do not care about colour screen or wallpaper.

• 2006-02-05 04:29
  • P%Ay

i think its a great first fone for kids it is nice and simple and im glad i bought it i just cant figure out how to set u wap i dont know if im able to pull it apart? can somebody please reply to me about it, thanks!

• 2006-01-12 03:09
  • PxAC
Total of 223 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T105.