Sony Ericsson T105 - user opinions and reviews

It is beautiful.
It is Cheap.

• 2005-12-17 11:34
  • St}e

Man I read some really stupid reviews on this phone!

"I can't take pictures with it!" - Well DUH! It's not a cameraphone!

"It doesn't have colour screen!" - Of course it doesn't, didn't you look at it before you bought it?!?!?!

"It's not polyphonic!"

You people should look up a phone before you buy!

This phone has been great for me as it does exactly what a phone is supposed to do: communications! The battery life is not spectacular but not bad either.

• 2005-09-05 15:28
  • mAMx

hi every one read many post. same problem with every one. no ring tones :).
i will nor dislike this set niether like that much. because at that time i Can't afford any other :).

any now rating is nice. few functions are nice. like here in this set easy to control every thing with digits rather than yes or no.
and yes if any found ring tones let me know at 0300-4635787. becasue before changing it i atleast want to know that how.

take care

bye

• 2005-08-27 06:11
  • PS8w

i have had my fone for less than a year now and it is giving me some trouble. to put the it on you have to detach the battery and rub it against something or put it in the sun to be able to get the power to turn it on and there and at times the reception sucks.

• 2005-08-15 22:03
  • jtwg

Battery is very limited lasts for only 2 days - very disappointed.
Message capacity is very limited also.
Volume is not enough.

Lingadurai

• 2005-08-05 10:47
  • RK0R

This phone is rather small and cute but sometime it is rather slow in receiving sms. However on the whole this phone is rather useful.

• 2005-07-30 05:17
  • F4pr

Its good and simple. Easy to handle. Features are easy to use. I am using this phone since two year. And its doing its job well. U can trust this phone.

• 2005-07-28 13:38
  • ijJt

I have this phone it is good i have one problem and thats the phone lost one number but it happen once so not to worry. you can download ringtones and logos it is easy to do so it is black and blue who cares i would rate it 7 / 10

• 2005-07-07 13:46
  • PEJm

To danniele and mehli: are you retarded or something? Just because you don't know how to download ring tones that doesn't mean the mobile sucks... And mehli, me and everyone else who've bought this mobile aren't necessarily poor, not everyone want/need a phone with camera, colours and stuff like that. Get a life, kids.
Anyway, the only thing I dislike in this mobile are the keys - they're hard to press and aren't smooth at all. It's a bit fragile, too. Apart from that, it gets an A grade :)
Perfect for students, very eye-candy. Ty

• 2005-06-28 20:11
  • SdYA

this fone is a pile of pish! I dunno how to get ringtones for it! ITS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

• 2005-06-26 16:44
  • iLPH

dis fone is crap! it has no colour screen so a fone with no colour has no pint of buying it. anyone dat says dis fone is good is a cheap person. they r probebly poor dat dey cant afford a COLOUR scrreen fone.

• 2005-06-26 13:03
  • RNQN

i need to buy a new fone and im seriously considering getting the T105..........is this model worth buying?? and if i need repaires (new battery/ hands free/ wall or car charger etc) are the accessories easy to get or will i have to chase them up??

• 2005-06-14 04:42
  • i26u

it is not doing very fine with the network.
it is not as strong as commom phones like sony or erricsson.
what do i do to boots the network for my phone?

please i will be waiting.

• 2005-06-08 17:51
  • MuMm

I think its a great phone because its a small phone ,I just dont like the fackt that its not colour screen or invored .all my friends like it aswell

• 2005-06-05 04:23
  • Nxsf

I just bought the T 105 model and i like it,i hope i can download the polyphonic ringing tone on it,pls i will like to get the load downs as regards this my request.

• 2005-05-22 21:59
  • niZ$

without english manual, i personally can operate sony ericsson T105 successfully.i can easily boost of the phone because is light for my useage with good characteristic and i am not regreeting of having it as my personal phone.

• 2005-05-20 23:27
  • N75P

this is the powerfull hand set . it is magneficent. it work's compelitly good and it's desin is too good & so beautifull.

• 2005-05-02 08:08
  • Mw8d

Wonderful phone, magnificent when it comes to roaming, sorry about the ringtones have to stick with the classics.Maybe more phones should be like My Sony Ericsson

• 2005-04-30 04:20
  • ReEw

people reckon that my phone sux, just cuz u can't get ringtones and stuff. it was my dad's phone and i adore that he trusts me with a phone since my mum doesn't. they rock so much, maybe more people need to get one and find out for them selves, there cheap, 30 dollars credit, great deal!they're great phones, u should buy one!

• 2005-04-19 01:20
  • PMFW

It is a cool handy set only if you get the genuine one. The original ones do not hang and turn off and turn off automatically. Besides, the phone looks awesome and it has a great design.

• 2005-04-16 07:00
  • 4nxd
Total of 223 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T105.