Sony Ericsson T650 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.0

> In reply to Sayra @ 2010-11-04 12:13 from fuVh - click to readsayar ur the best

• 2010-11-20 19:24
  • 9Jx1

i have used this phone since september 2008 to date. its been perfect other than the times i have dropped it on concrete and have had to take it to be checked the keypads. the part i love & appreciate most is its clear camera pics and clear sound from my music files & radio. i got all my best music in it.

• 2010-11-04 12:13
  • fuVh

> In reply to Fatbardh @ 2010-07-24 17:07 from p@KD - click to read am prasath ........... i love this , am use this phon morthen 4 years ok i domt get any erros ok

• 2010-10-15 23:14
  • 9Jx1

> In reply to JANITOR @ 2010-09-25 21:48 from JyyQ - click to read am oll so have like this phone .but i dont have any problam like this . i love this phone . becorus my brother gift to me . ok ///////......,,,,,,,,,,/.//.,./,,,

• 2010-10-14 21:51
  • it is easy to transf
  • Rating0

> In reply to Vladimir Motov @ 2010-09-26 18:40 from 3Z3P - click to readyou can use usb bluetooth and you can send data easly from your phone to any computer

• 2010-10-08 14:50
  • fvJj

Dear Sirs,
I would like to export some photo and video images from my T650i to my notebook via a phone-bluetooth cable but the notebook does not provide me with such a possibility telling me that for the operation it need to have some particular driver to be installed.
Where can I download such a driver from. Thank you for your prompt answer to motvi45@mail.ru.
Best regards,
V.I.Motov

• 2010-09-26 18:40
  • 3Z3P

Its a great phone.but has problems with its screen.i thought it was broken when i saw horizontal lines and the speakers no working.

• 2010-09-26 18:20
  • 3pTe

> In reply to ossen @ 2010-05-07 08:44 from v{uI - click to readI´m using this phone more than 3 years and I´ve same problem with display. There are 5 horizontal lines. I thought that it´s broken but it´s a production problem. And speaker isn´t working well.

On the other hand, it´s made from great material. Of course, buttons are Shit.

• 2010-09-25 21:48
  • JyyQ

i need a new one like this, my t650i has no speaker now and i dropped it many times, but it still works... though i want a 2nd hand of this kind, one with a speaker, and a better casing, cause I've roughed up my t650i from dropping too many times... it's a tough one. it's very useful as a minor phone... i have an n97 as my main phone... n97 sucks... it hangs...

• 2010-09-23 16:40
  • v0Xt

Its really anice phone coz I have used it for over two years now

• 2010-09-14 11:25
  • i55L

this phone didnt work well i had already 2 years and my bluetooth didnt work yet. i hate this phone , i'll never buy like this phone . i like sony but this phone i think is imported from china and its bad product gona do black name sony this phone ... dont buy this phone cuz for 1 year or 6 months u will remove ..

• 2010-07-24 17:07
  • p@KD

> In reply to Mike (NZ) @ 2009-02-16 20:40 from uBEr - click to readyou have done your homework but you forgot to check what is really important - the sar!! it has one of the highest sar levels 1.80!!! im getting rid of mine after getting literally sick of it. cheers

• 2010-06-09 04:05
  • 9jA6

> In reply to Chris James @ 2010-02-17 14:05 from 0paA - click to readdont buy the phone! iv had it for over a year and started having serious headaches since a few months...and feeling very nauseous whenever it is near me!!!! then i found out it has a SAR of 1.80 which is very high!! dont buy it. look for something that has a lower SAR cuz this phone has one of the highest SAR. I am selling mine now, and looking for another one. Im thinking of nokia N97 or nokia 5800 Xpress or Ericsson Xperia x1 but i didnt make a decision yet :-(

• 2010-06-09 04:00
  • 9jA6

This mobile is so batter and give very good service.I think Sony ericsson T560i the best phone .....After useing Big brother...I use it 6 month....

• 2010-05-08 03:59
  • Mf5A

I'm using T650 phone around 1.5 years but now it has display problem.(several lines in vertical(temporary)and 5 lines present as horizontal.please give accurate solution.

• 2010-05-07 08:44
  • v{uI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-22 20:59 from MkXk - click to readhello there dont know how come you had problems with it so far mine is running well. where you from im running a chatz store i can try to get it repaired for you im in lenasia south. hope to hear from you!

• 2010-03-25 16:46
  • f4Ns

> In reply to Aamenah @ 2010-03-18 15:33 from f4J0 - click to readi have only had it for a year and a couple of months and its not working ,it has network problems and they say its beyond repair,what am i to do i love that phone.

• 2010-03-22 20:59
  • MkXk

I have been using my sony t650 for around 3 years now i choose it over all other phns whereas i could have choosen any phn as we run a cellular shop. i have not seen a phn with such excellent picture quality there are so many new phns but i dont know what to upgrade to, i dont like touch screens or slide or flip phns any suggestions?

• 2010-03-18 15:33
  • f4J0

> In reply to MANI @ 2010-01-28 09:11 from 2T2c - click to readU'll Need TO Buy A Bluetooth USB, JUst Attach dat usb in ur laptop nd connect ur phone wid dat usb via ur phone's bluetooth, den go to entertainment u'll find an icon named remot control just open it and.. done

• 2010-02-26 07:35
  • uWKa

should I buy this phone?

• 2010-02-17 14:05
  • 0paA
Total of 813 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T650.