Sony Ericsson T650 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.2
7.2

I ve had this phone since last 2007. It has never let me down, and the screen is so clear. I m still using it, its a great phone. I love the flashing buttons,a nd when you get a text the green strip at the back flashes.

• 2010-11-22 01:47
  • 32Lp

> In reply to Sayra @ 2010-11-04 12:13 from fuVh - click to readsayra ur the best

• 2010-11-20 19:28
  • 9Jx1

> In reply to Sayra @ 2010-11-04 12:13 from fuVh - click to readsayar ur the best

• 2010-11-20 19:24
  • 9Jx1

i have used this phone since september 2008 to date. its been perfect other than the times i have dropped it on concrete and have had to take it to be checked the keypads. the part i love & appreciate most is its clear camera pics and clear sound from my music files & radio. i got all my best music in it.

• 2010-11-04 12:13
  • fuVh

> In reply to Fatbardh @ 2010-07-24 17:07 from p@KD - click to read am prasath ........... i love this , am use this phon morthen 4 years ok i domt get any erros ok

• 2010-10-15 23:14
  • 9Jx1

> In reply to JANITOR @ 2010-09-25 21:48 from JyyQ - click to read am oll so have like this phone .but i dont have any problam like this . i love this phone . becorus my brother gift to me . ok ///////......,,,,,,,,,,/.//.,./,,,

• 2010-10-14 21:51
  • it is easy to transf
  • Rating0

> In reply to Vladimir Motov @ 2010-09-26 18:40 from 3Z3P - click to readyou can use usb bluetooth and you can send data easly from your phone to any computer

• 2010-10-08 14:50
  • fvJj

Dear Sirs,
I would like to export some photo and video images from my T650i to my notebook via a phone-bluetooth cable but the notebook does not provide me with such a possibility telling me that for the operation it need to have some particular driver to be installed.
Where can I download such a driver from. Thank you for your prompt answer to motvi45@mail.ru.
Best regards,
V.I.Motov

• 2010-09-26 18:40
  • 3Z3P

Its a great phone.but has problems with its screen.i thought it was broken when i saw horizontal lines and the speakers no working.

• 2010-09-26 18:20
  • 3pTe

> In reply to ossen @ 2010-05-07 08:44 from v{uI - click to readI´m using this phone more than 3 years and I´ve same problem with display. There are 5 horizontal lines. I thought that it´s broken but it´s a production problem. And speaker isn´t working well.

On the other hand, it´s made from great material. Of course, buttons are Shit.

• 2010-09-25 21:48
  • JyyQ

i need a new one like this, my t650i has no speaker now and i dropped it many times, but it still works... though i want a 2nd hand of this kind, one with a speaker, and a better casing, cause I've roughed up my t650i from dropping too many times... it's a tough one. it's very useful as a minor phone... i have an n97 as my main phone... n97 sucks... it hangs...

• 2010-09-23 16:40
  • v0Xt

Its really anice phone coz I have used it for over two years now

• 2010-09-14 11:25
  • i55L

this phone didnt work well i had already 2 years and my bluetooth didnt work yet. i hate this phone , i'll never buy like this phone . i like sony but this phone i think is imported from china and its bad product gona do black name sony this phone ... dont buy this phone cuz for 1 year or 6 months u will remove ..

• 2010-07-24 17:07
  • p@KD

> In reply to Mike (NZ) @ 2009-02-16 20:40 from uBEr - click to readyou have done your homework but you forgot to check what is really important - the sar!! it has one of the highest sar levels 1.80!!! im getting rid of mine after getting literally sick of it. cheers

• 2010-06-09 04:05
  • 9jA6

> In reply to Chris James @ 2010-02-17 14:05 from 0paA - click to readdont buy the phone! iv had it for over a year and started having serious headaches since a few months...and feeling very nauseous whenever it is near me!!!! then i found out it has a SAR of 1.80 which is very high!! dont buy it. look for something that has a lower SAR cuz this phone has one of the highest SAR. I am selling mine now, and looking for another one. Im thinking of nokia N97 or nokia 5800 Xpress or Ericsson Xperia x1 but i didnt make a decision yet :-(

• 2010-06-09 04:00
  • 9jA6

This mobile is so batter and give very good service.I think Sony ericsson T560i the best phone .....After useing Big brother...I use it 6 month....

• 2010-05-08 03:59
  • Mf5A

I'm using T650 phone around 1.5 years but now it has display problem.(several lines in vertical(temporary)and 5 lines present as horizontal.please give accurate solution.

• 2010-05-07 08:44
  • v{uI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-22 20:59 from MkXk - click to readhello there dont know how come you had problems with it so far mine is running well. where you from im running a chatz store i can try to get it repaired for you im in lenasia south. hope to hear from you!

• 2010-03-25 16:46
  • f4Ns

> In reply to Aamenah @ 2010-03-18 15:33 from f4J0 - click to readi have only had it for a year and a couple of months and its not working ,it has network problems and they say its beyond repair,what am i to do i love that phone.

• 2010-03-22 20:59
  • MkXk

I have been using my sony t650 for around 3 years now i choose it over all other phns whereas i could have choosen any phn as we run a cellular shop. i have not seen a phn with such excellent picture quality there are so many new phns but i dont know what to upgrade to, i dont like touch screens or slide or flip phns any suggestions?

• 2010-03-18 15:33
  • f4J0
Total of 815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T650.