Sony Ericsson T700 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.9
6.7
6.9

Ebay is there for geting this phone. Some of the most lovers about this phones can get through this website.
Because i Got it and rockzzzzz

• 2014-03-28 18:56
  • uuYN

how can i get this mobile?

• 2014-03-09 10:24
  • uuUt

how can i get it

• 2014-01-08 22:56
  • NwFH

how do i start my Sony?
can i change my phone setting?

• 2013-12-23 12:41
  • Sbcq

After review, I have already ordered a SE T700.

• 2013-11-20 12:00
  • m277

how update my phone,and each time update my i am pay RS350 and spent time ,how rectifie the problem

• 2013-10-13 15:52
  • t1$E

I am a loyal user of this phone, I don't want any other. The photos taken by this phone are better than by my camera !

• 2013-10-08 10:54
  • psac

want by ths

• 2013-09-21 20:53
  • syrR

very nice t700 i'm using this since from 2010,
working very well but only casing has been damaged.
Plz tell me, from where i can buy it's casing , i'm from Pakistan
thanx....

• 2013-09-08 06:14
  • 9x2b

superb phone been w/ me for almost 5years. still works good & access my facebook fast i can even upload photos & download. great SE phone! luv it :-)

• 2013-08-23 08:42
  • v0qJ

Its a good mobil thanks sony ericsson

• 2013-08-06 17:58
  • fu@1

Wonderful phone, the best I've ever had. It looks great, for a teenager and a decent adult, too. It is thin, not that wide and its height just fits. The metal back makes it more professional, and the smooth pattern feels really good. It also can be easily removed, which is really rare nowadays. The phone's quite heavy, and with its dimensions, it is amazing even to keep in your hand. The buttons are small, but distinct. The phone seems small, but the display is quite big, and its resolution is absolutely amazing. The camera is good, and we get a LED flash, too. Sounds excellent, and the protecting cap of the memory card slot doesn't dangle. I've never had problems with the battery, it is quite strong and 1 charge lasts for long, even if used for long and hard. It is clever, knows everything the SEs do, has Photo-, Video- and MusicDJ, TrackID, can do Video calls, and it's fast. Although, I miss the whole Walkman thing, it's a real nightmare to navigate and start listening to music. What is more, it was a bad idea to put the File manager INTO the Organiser, while alarms has its own icon in the menu. But the shortcut button is a great idea, makes many things easier. All in all, it is an excellent phone, and after 3 yrs of intensive use, the only problems it started to have were all software problems (although they were horrible, made using the phone a living nightmare, even with the latest software updates, it could not be saved.). Getting old is the biggest problem of SE phones, but before the phone going crazy, it gave me wonderful moments.

• 2013-07-20 03:38
  • JxHR

i have a T700.its wonder full mobile.i love it..

• 2013-06-30 03:55
  • U{H2

excellent phone.Slim design . beautiful eye catching looks - Thanks sony ericsson .

• 2013-06-27 08:22
  • K6tN

camera,sound,display are all top class and also it has a flash menu.i love it...

• 2013-06-22 10:44
  • u14W

same problem phone is hanged when any unsaved numbers dailing or receiving

• 2013-06-18 11:01
  • HFgx

i lost my t700... just want to as how much is this model today? and are there any direct sellers here in the philippines? I want to buy brand new but cannot find here in the philippines. pls help

• 2013-06-10 06:21
  • v0Xs

Please i am using sonyericsson t700 help me to upgrade the software

• 2013-05-19 19:52
  • N7AT

i m using Sony t700....i just upgraded my phone software due to which my contacts are deleted but then i have the contacts in PC suite, bu when tried to import to phone it says"not suportable" please help.............

• 2013-05-09 13:11
  • PMTk

> In reply to PREETI @ 2013-03-25 12:48 from vIbp - click to readUnfogetable phone.m using now also

• 2013-04-27 20:29
  • rJek
Total of 1437 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T700.