Am using now sony ericsson T700. The ringtone volume is very poor. Picture quality is very good realy. But the fault is no auto-focous. My early handset was SE W76O it had a high ringtone volume. I sold it becouse its conector got complait, i am very careful about my mobile, but i wonder how it happend. Anyway i cant hear the musics with its reall quality. And now i am faceing the same problem in my T700. But I love Sony Ericsson phones always in picture, camera n sound quality n performence. N Sony Ericsson phones r the most user friendly.
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2009I'm using this mobile for past 8 months.. its too slim n sleek. - In camera the flash is not... moreCan people please speak english on here. What the hell does THE MOBILE GETS HANGED SOMETIMES? Sorry use English terms like phone freezes or restarts not HANGED. For gods sake.
Hi anybody can answer these questions?
1. I am from india. planning to buy this set, not here but thru one of my friend in middle east. How is the build quality? will it make creaking sounds?
2. Recently i saw 2 reviews saying voice clarity is bad. Is this correct? This could be a deciding factor.anybody using indian networks have felt this problem? please answer
3. How is battery life? I use phone basically store data, make and receive calls about 30-40 min daily and texting about 5 messages daily.No music usually and few snaps once in a while.thats it.Still I would love it if it holds for 4 days
4. My main question I repeat is How is call clarity?
Somebody please help
c510 and t700 differences :
some people ask differences in c510 and t700
what makes t700 different from c510 ?
c510 xclusive features : (these features are missing in t700)
7.xchange activesynch (messenging feature)
(source:sony ericsson official website)
t700 xclusive features : (this feature is missing on c510)
t700 is sleek and a "design" phone
c510 is different from t700
some slight feature changes in c510 makes the difference from t700
This phone rocks it rules i just bought for 10 months or so my bike trample over it and i drop it almost everyday dropped into toilet bowl although outside look like trash old phones but it performance is still the same as new
hi..im using this phone since one month back today my phone didn't on..it didn't fall even..wonder why?
Really it is a nice, handful and simple phone that I never seen, so good to use
I got this model T700 few months ago and using this set, till I am not getting any problem at all. Its very simple and friendly to use, speed also well than other brands. Quite better ............
Anonymous, 28 Aug 2009Hi Brother, first of all thanks for reply, but frnd this option is only present in Symbian mob... moreHI Adeel,
To do the setting follow the below steps..
1) Go to messaging in the main menu
2) From the messaging choose settings that was available last in the list along with inbox,sent items etc..
3) From the settings choose -- General
4) In general choose saveto option
5) It asks where to save in phone or in memory card default will be in phone memory
Guys, help! I'm planning to buy this phone because of it's slim design. But I'm havin' 2nd thoughts because opinions are mostly negative. To all T700 users, pls tell me somethin' abt the camera because my friend says, camera is mch better @ night if it uses Xenon flash nt LED flash. What is actually important to me guys is the camera as well as the music capability of htis phone.HELP! my # is 09092739406
This seems to be a decent package to look at.
1. the charger is really grumpy and stops charging the phone bcoz of the kind of ports it use. nokia has a better charging style.
2. The phone shuts off by itself and does not come on for a few minutes and then turns ON all by itself. This can happen any time. standby mode, while talking on phone or anytime.
3. the sound quality is not the greatest. perhaps that is the reason the phone is priced so competitively.
overall sleek, good battery back up, camera is good(camera in a 3.2Mp in nokia is better).
PS: I am a DIE HARD sony ericsson fan. using sony from the past 9 years, never had a bad experience with sony but i am a little disappointed this time.
T700 very slim nd smart but non-symbion. i did know abt this itherwise i ould never buy it.
the second is no security code option on memory card, messages, and media gallery.
i hate sony. this is my last set of sony
Manikandan, 27 Aug 2009Hi Adeel,
I dont think there is any limitation for SMS storage you have option im mes... moreHi Brother, first of all thanks for reply, but frnd this option is only present in Symbian mobile phones like nokia6600, Nokia n70 etc,
i have not seen this option in sony ericsson non-symbian phones.
and also tell me that is this option (of storing msgs in phone or card) present in T700?
Adeel, 23 Aug 2009Hello!
can u tell me one thing that how many text messages can be stored in sony ericsson t70... moreHi Adeel,
I dont think there is any limitation for SMS storage you have option im message where to store the messages either in phone memory or in memory card so based on the memory card capability you can store your SMS....
I'm using this mobile for past 8 months.. its too slim n sleek.
- In camera the flash is not good, it's just a LED light we can use that instead of torch not as a flash for camera.
- The black color panel is getting faded.. its too bad:(
- Battery power is good.
- music player is good.
- we can use multiple functions in a same time.
- the mobile get hangs for sometimes and it ll get restarted automatically. (disadv) i dont know the exact cause for this.
- Please check the memory card brand name is 'sony' while buying. Because the mobile shoppers cheated me with some local memory card.
U can post any queries to me i'll reply u.
What about no auto-focus feature in this mobile ? u have to be very carefull in snapping pics
how many sms messages can be stored on this phone? Adeel (email@example.com)
Anonymous, 22 Jul 2009does anyone know how to turn off vibration while going througth the menu? is there any way to ... moreThere is only one theme that doesn't automatically do the vibration thing when going through the menu - "clarity". Otherwise, you can go to "theme menu layout" (under "options" when you're in the main menu) and choose anything other than "from theme". That should solve the annoying vibration problem.