Sony Ericsson T707 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

5.8
5.7
5.8

Like too know is the ringing loud...??

• 2011-01-10 19:46
  • uHZG

This hp was great!... had high speed surf on internet...great hp... plus simple body.. like it!!

• 2011-01-09 16:09
  • wrXh

it's a nice handphone...
i like it....

• 2010-12-31 05:05
  • sEAu

> In reply to anonymous @ 2010-09-20 12:31 from tVu0 - click to readbetter choose w508.

• 2010-12-23 12:34
  • uC3V

Great Durable Phone unlike LG's And Samsung's which easily fades keypad and surfaces

• 2010-12-15 13:36
  • t7BR

Wow what a fone.. luv it..

• 2010-11-25 11:19
  • teXf

worst phone evr!
useless money wasting phone!
see, we are not getting video call in 15000 rs.
dont buy dis. and if u have it just brake it !
wanna best phone?
go for se naite j105
check out specifications and let me know hows my advice!
only rs 5000!

• 2010-11-15 11:57
  • v{W%

This phone is a very bad phone. I feel so regret to choose this one.
I got so frustrated in so many calls when I tried to disconnect or press some options, and the phone was hung didn't response at all. I also lost a lot of minutes when I couldn't disconnect the call as the key and the phone doesn't response. Bab bad phone..

• 2010-11-14 06:02
  • 4vhc

> In reply to Lernosgin @ 2010-11-11 16:42 from fuec - click to readIt doesn't have it!!! I've even updated the software but nothing happened. I just do not have the conversations tab. Only the inbox.

• 2010-11-11 18:19
  • nIuK

> In reply to Claire - UK @ 2010-11-09 22:46 from nIhd - click to readyes off cause it has maybe it

• 2010-11-11 16:42
  • fuec

How come my T707 fone doesn't have conversations?

• 2010-11-09 22:46
  • nIhd

ok it was working fine until my brother "accidentally" spilled water on it. I think its totally fried and I need to know how to fix it.

• 2010-11-03 02:32
  • YdpJ

Rover cover the phone is not good at all. Stump is the effect of humidity.

• 2010-10-30 11:55
  • pT7d

I have this phone, and honestly DO NOT GET IT.. I have had so many problems with it its not even funny. I just got my THIRD phone sent to me today and its already messing up, it tells you that it has an inactive sim, and it deletes your contacts, it wont let you send messages half of the time. I deff. dont suggest getting this phone.

• 2010-10-29 17:31
  • kAWx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-24 12:23 from sxrR - click to readWell I live in Australia and I got it for $180, I don't know about anywhere else, sorry :(

• 2010-10-26 07:50
  • vuDg

I realy want this phone but I cant find it

• 2010-10-24 18:48
  • 32}7

> In reply to Lucy @ 2010-10-22 10:28 from vuDg - click to readexcuse me i'm looking for the price.i don't know what is the price

• 2010-10-24 12:23
  • sxrR

I have had this phone for about 9 months. The volume is really good, keys are well spaced and easy to use. The ongoing messaging convos make it easy and fun to read, also taking away the frustration of forgetting what the text said when you go to reply. Option of rotating menu is well organised and fun to use :) Pre installed games are fun and addicting.

The only bad and disappointing things I found on this phone that after only a couple of months the paint on the front screen starting chipping off and after being in my pocket when it was raining lightly the paint stripped off in patches, looks unattractive now, the gesture control is a bit too sensitive, when I go to answer the phone, my hand just covers it gently and it hangs up on me. Also there was no USB cable included, which made it difficult to get songs I really want without buying them or having to bluetooth them. And you can't read the front display screen in the sun.

• 2010-10-22 10:28
  • vuDg

im planning to buy a phone with specifications like this t707. is it a good phone and is there any other options like it?

• 2010-10-06 21:24
  • 39EU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-21 19:09 from n4KN - click to readcan u plz tell me wer u're from?? i'm from india but this phone is not available here.. i've fallen in luv wid it jus by the looks of it and i wanna get it... is it available in london or dubai??

• 2010-10-06 17:02
  • ut1$
Total of 466 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson T707.