Sony Ericsson TM506 - user opinions and reviews

6.2

internet and camera broken

• 2014-08-17 12:26
  • 7XYx

> In reply to sai @ 2013-08-24 20:21 from t}0f - click to readIts not supporting airtel sim india

• 2014-04-28 07:38
  • Y}{0

why my phone is not supporting for airtel sim

• 2013-08-24 20:21
  • t}0f

> In reply to vishal patel @ 2013-01-28 09:49 from vwes - click to readTry Airtel then.

• 2013-04-12 11:39
  • 9K0}

> In reply to Bucyruss @ 2011-11-23 03:48 from 4RID - click to readvodafonwe sim not ascepted my tm506 mo whay

• 2013-01-28 09:49
  • vwes

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-12 07:31 from SqjM - click to readSir, I am afraid poor connectivity has nothing to do with the phone itself but rather your service provider. If your service is provided by a small player like mobilicity you will most like experience connectivity gaps within the city let alone in aereas away from the city.

• 2013-01-12 16:57
  • QsTn

i am from eritrea .i have a phone of this type.it was working with in the city but it doesnt out of my city.but now it doesnt work totally,it says no network coverage.can u tell me what to do.

• 2013-01-12 07:31
  • SqjM

> In reply to mk.ulrich @ 2012-04-26 23:51 from DS71 - click to readits good bt nt wrking proprli like supports onli 1 ntwrk Zong anibody hv idea about to unlock instead of country cod??????

• 2012-11-19 15:28
  • KIK%

its awesome!!!!! i got it as a gift(its green)

• 2012-08-27 19:40
  • q{cD

where i can buy this phone and how much it is ??

• 2012-08-17 12:29
  • Kg%e

This is one of the best phones i've owned three snd a half years old still works great.

• 2012-04-26 23:51
  • DS71

this phone is fantastic and reliable for me,i have use this phone two years i have not sent to repair before.it is quality and affordabl.

• 2012-04-19 17:18
  • N7AQ

Where can I buy battery for this phone and how much is it?

• 2012-03-20 14:17
  • YTNF

THIS PHONE IS COOL. i have it for 4 years and it's still ok

• 2012-01-30 12:15
  • vaPg

I love this phone, expect after around three years the hinge starts to go bad (buy a new phone - but their cheap). Also, if the phone acts wierd and won't hang up on calls, do a software upgrade (from sony ericsson). World-wide phone with 2Mb camera and the ability to record your own mp3 files and use them as your ringones is great. Battery life is good in 2G and bad in 3G, and the USB/battery/music interface is terrible.

• 2011-11-23 03:48
  • 4RID

From the moment I purchased this phone I have had nothing but trouble.

All of the constant sporadic hang-ups, lack of service (in areas where it should work fine), cut-in-half voice mails were really starting to get to me and to top it off, this afternoon I was unable to send or receive text messages due to the apparent "Phone Memory Full" which appears cannot be rectified since every single message is "corrupt" and cannot be deleted. Also my phone is showing me that I have 1495 drafts saved in my phone.... ridiculous.

I bought this phone because I trusted the Sony name... boy was I wrong.

• 2011-10-26 03:09
  • IkHx

> In reply to pipedoc4 @ 2011-02-15 18:54 from kEAS - click to readI have the same issue. The phone will not hang up.

• 2011-10-09 20:46
  • kRt$

Terrible, waste of money doesn't say enough. No wonder T-Mobile gave this phone free when I upgraded my account. Or possibly T-Mobile is the root problem. Leaving them as SOON as my contract is up even though I need a new phone NOW!

• 2011-09-12 21:11
  • ItIb

gave this to my mom as a gift. she said it's terrible that i need to return this. cant call to her phone many times and also she picks up but you cant hear her nor can she hear you on the phone...sucks! so frustrating having to return things like that...dont get this phone

• 2011-07-14 18:13
  • kB$p

Don't waste your money on this phone! I have never written a review on anything before, but this phone is so frustrating I had to. After talking to someone for about one minute the other person can no longer hear me (i can still hear them). Then after about 30 seconds I lose connection totally. The texting sucks! It is slow and just as frustrating. This phone does nothing for me but raise my blood pressure!

• 2011-06-17 01:12
  • 4LP7
Total of 179 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson TM506.