FHP, 27 Jun 2011if the time keeps changing u can just go to settings and make it stop updating the time and d... moreHow do I change the time so the time will stop updating itself?
And does anyone know where we can download HD games? I use mobile9.com but most of the games are lke half my screen, instead of full screen
can any 1 plz tell me the website for HD games because i hate this annoying keyboard
vivaz is a great phone. I have it for a year and i am overall sattisfied with it. It is a litle non risponsive but has great camera
The Girl, 27 Jun 2011ALso another con is that the time keeps changing, it's slow, and i have to chnage it everyday,... moreif the time keeps changing u can just go to settings and make it stop updating the time and date :)
liviwe, 20 Jun 2011does sonny ericsson vivaz have second camera for video calling ????No you have to use the primary camera... It works fine!!!!
ALso another con is that the time keeps changing, it's slow, and i have to chnage it everyday, it's annoying..
I had this phone for 1 year now, its alright, i had my hopes high though.
- Camera is good
- Ringtone too softed (missed over 50 calls because of that)
- The volume is really bad, turning it to the max made the speakers so so dead and squeaky
- NO GAMES? well there is, but there isnt a proper website for it
_ not much themes
- Its very hard to figure out how to change the settings because the manual didnt have much instuction
- I can't put a password to it ( like when locking and unlocking the phone)
- Battery life is like omg... I have to charge it daily if i used it to listen to music for 2 hours
- Sometimes when its out of battery and you charge it, and try to turn it back on, like it would take years for it to turn on, you just have to spam the on button
- There isnt like a 'slide to unlock'
- there isnt EBUDDY? REALLY? no ebuddy?
- You can't do a two way call
- It doesnt lock itself when talking on the phone (that means that you are likely to end the call without noticing)
- You can't add a call picture to like separate people ( i added my bf's picture on his- ended up on everyone elses one, and i always had my hopes high thinking it was him calling)
- this list can go on forever!
Excellent phone, but oh dear very poor disign for recharging unit. No support from Sony on repairs of charging unit.
Which of the following is better.. Vivaz, Xperia X8, Xperia Mini?
I like Xperia X8 but it has a mediocre camera which lacks auto-focus, flash light and HD video recording.
I like Vivaz also. But Symbian OS is outdated.
I like Xperia Mini too, but the specifications indicate that it must be very costly.
can anyone tell me how to set the phone to immediately saved received music files through bluetooth in the music library... tnx!!
that s very bad
sound is low
sound quality is poor
capture images are low quality
I have one of these and seriously one of the best out there.
Cam picts are like an hight resolution camera.
Films in HD excelente view.
Plus the funcionalitys of it awsome, it identifies the sound track you currently listening with trackid.
OS symple and easy to browse, radio included.
One of the most complete phones out there.
Camera shoot,video shoot,radio,high quality loudspeaker,easy to browse OS.
I realy love this one.
retro, 18 Jun 2011yah ryt go for nokia brand its d best, i hve my nokia c7 nothing compares its d best....tnx nokiaDon't be fool man. In my country, vivaz's price is about 200 EUR and c7 is about 270 EUR..
Do you know the meaning of comparison? You can just compare one to another phone if their prices are about or exactly same. So vivaz an c7 can't be compared..
hope it's possible to update this to symbian anna. i think se stopped supporting symbian
Is that sony viva have sound reader like nokia..its quite good to identify who is calling.
Dont know why some here are laying hate. The Vivaz is a great phone, remember you MUST update the o/s as soon as you want to start using it, this is very important. First thing is to obviously insert the battery and sim (the micro mem card should already be factory installed) , then charge the phone, once done load the factory pre apps from the memory card, then go to the Sony website and UPDATE THE FIRMWARE!! Im finding most people that have trouble are still on old..really old firmware. The new stuff will solve your problem.
Alongside that remember theres Conversations ..say it via chat-style text messaging, one of my fav things, makes sms so easy.
These phone are still selling HUGE amount throughout the world. Hope this helps. Thank you for reading.