Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.1
6.3
6.2

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 20:34 from PId} - click to readstupid people always think that they are ryt and your one of them, stop bashing SE here.the truth you can never accept that nokia is the cheapest cellphne in the history some of there cellphone are made in china,

• 2010-02-24 07:03
  • uT%h

YES,it's awesome. what a beautiful note book is this?,it's first in the market. Well,I which when time come to change my phone,it will be this great world designed sonyericson which I called note book. I'm a sonyericson fan. I have used K800i,w8580,P1i and presently W995. I'm diligently waiting for it's release.love it.

• 2010-02-23 22:24
  • N9@S

im using nokia 5800s60v5 for a year.to tell the truth,it is not good hand set.it's battery lasts for three days,touch screen is bad,hardly to compare with i phone. it does not come with quick office viewer or adobe reader2.5.when u use quick word files or dictionaries,the screen does not show the full screen,that is,it wastes lost of space in the screen.so it turns out a small screen one in reality. and lots of bugs... that is why i think 5800 is not good.i dont know much about se cus i never use it.i really wanna to change to Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro hahahah.

• 2010-02-23 19:04
  • U80X

video with autofocus? this phone just WOW......

• 2010-02-23 16:15
  • wraI

get A LIFE pantech is the best ppl

• 2010-02-23 15:43
  • ftb}

I will so going to buy this because of AUTO-FOCUS video. wow!! 720p with AF? AMAZING!!

Goodbye Nokia N97 but I have to save money for this

• 2010-02-23 13:06
  • vaMe

I will change to Vivaz pro instead of my mini N97.

• 2010-02-23 05:27
  • Mfxa

Hi frnd
This one is a Great Phone of Sony Ericsson I am Fan of SE. I Will buy this phone when it comes in market

• 2010-02-23 04:22
  • upHe

i think im gonna get this phone it looks gr8 and i am a SE fan!!! Satio is also a very good handset!

• 2010-02-22 10:55
  • IaHa

> In reply to Rahul @ 2010-02-21 11:57 from 2SU6 - click to readDear Rahul,

I totally agree with what you said, its true that most Nokia and Samsung fans come and bash SE because they know how special SE are, and one of them is the silly ryk, although he is trying his best to show that he is objective but he is lying as usual.

Ryk is one of the people that has nothing to do other than bash and annoy others. Usually people who are unhappy with their life use these methods.

Weather SE will produce something good or bad the result for people like ryk will be the same, lets bash others and annoy them. They don't have the courage and strength to admit the truth.

The bad part here, is that he may deceive some people that would like to buy the brand and make them confusing. Of Course, this is bad because we are here to enlighten people and help them choose what is best for them, not confuse them by deceiving them.

But what can I say, this is life its mix between the good and the bad, So its our responsibility to keep fighting, some people may be wondering? What the hek are you talking about this is only a cellphone forum?

Well I reply and tell them its true, but I'm trying to see the bigger picture here which is that there will always be people who cheat, lie, and try to fool others. So, we must always be alert and aware so that they will not take advantage of us.

Good luck everyone,

• 2010-02-21 20:47
  • T2EE

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 19:31 from PId} - click to readI totally agree with you..

These phone is the best of SE phones that they announce so far...

• 2010-02-21 15:08
  • vxtq

I have never seen a SE fanboy posting in Nokia or Samsung forums (I never do it for myself and even if I do I don't bash them), but I always see the Nokia and Samsung guys jumping in SE's forum and start bashing them, even if the phone is better than its competitor..
This clearly shows the attention SE gets from their phones. SE has been a great brand, but for sometimes things didn't went right for them and so their criticizers are not leaving any chance to bash them (even if the product is good)..
@ryk I accept that you believe Vivaz Pro is a good phone and probably better than N97 mini in most of the aspects.. So, discussion finished..

• 2010-02-21 11:57
  • 2SU6

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-02-20 23:21 from T2EE - click to readVery heartfelt brothers bonding on a public forum, I can see.

But SE 2010 don't lie, "buddy". Have you forgotten Xperia X1's forum discussion on and after 2009-12-16. Here's a quick link to refresh your memory : http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_e...-2246p15.php

I wasn't bashing Sony Ericsson but was defending X1 against a surprising onslaught by a loser like you. I defeated you then, never forget that. Its recorded by GSMArena.

Again I want to stress that Vivaz Pro has been placed in the market against N97 mini by Sony Ericsson. Clearly there's nothing ambiguous about that. The fact that it has a 5 MP camera unlike Vivaz's 8 MP is a clear indication that its meant to eat into N97 mini's market share. How sucessful it'll be is still to be seen.
But what I want to say is that a person having come across Vivaz Pro should buy it after making an informed decision about its competition. Why do you have a problem about Vivaz Pro being compared to N97 mini? Do you think it won't stand a chance? You know, I'm not as naive as you to think so. There will be many who will choose Vivaz Pro over mini and I welcome their decision. But there will be many who'd have reservations about Sony Ericsson looking at their previous phones. Its just fair to make them aware of their options.
Nowhere does I say that Vivaz Pro is a bad phone as is being made to appear by SE 2010 (like he usually do).

• 2010-02-21 10:43
  • PIdZ

> In reply to vis @ 2010-02-20 10:04 from vb$g - click to readdon't compare Symbian with Android

• 2010-02-21 07:49
  • nT3D

How come the vivaz pro version comes with 5mp camera and the vivaz with an 8mp?????

surely the pro version should have the better camera.

• 2010-02-21 00:31
  • pYEd

> In reply to Rahul @ 2010-02-20 08:43 from 2STB - click to readDear Rahul,

Please don't even bother replying on ryk. Because the truth is that all he wants is to bash SE. I have seen most of his comments for some time now, and you must trust me when I tell you all he does is bash SE and try to make them look bad. He is not fair, he has no logic, his ideas are even pathetic and funny sometimes.

So my advice for you is not to waste your time with him, he just can't stand how strong and admirable SE are, and the more he looks at fans the more he gets crazier. Well, I guess this is what we could call a loser.

• 2010-02-20 23:21
  • T2EE

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 20:34 from PId} - click to readif n97 mini was dat good.why orange remove it frm her portfolio? u r soo., blind a nokia fan.

• 2010-02-20 11:29
  • 0ZWH

75 mb internal memory .. wtf!!! where do we download the apps on . nexus has 192 mb internal memory and thats still less !!!

flop show SE !!!

• 2010-02-20 10:04
  • vb$g

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 20:34 from PId} - click to readDude, when someone does something for the first time, then some flaws with that work is natural. That is what happened with Satio (I am a Satio user), but the software update solved most of the problem. And what do you think Sony Ericsson is? A baby sitter company learning to make mobile? Listen dude, they were the BEST, the last two months where horrible for them, but that doesn't mean they are CRAP.
I am sure that the Symbian phones from Sony Ericsson after Satio wont have bugs (Can't help if an idiot like Nokia can't solve by itself, but it is open source now, so Sony Ericsson can do it for itself). And you mean to say this phone wont stand in front of N97? Get a Life.. This is a N97 mini KILLER!!! You will see that yourself, just wait and watch..

• 2010-02-20 08:43
  • 2STB

> In reply to Sikorsky @ 2010-02-19 14:17 from pI{x - click to readthnks to pbra and sikorsky for your comments.its very helpfull

• 2010-02-20 08:36
  • ib3V
Total of 2392 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro.