Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.1
6.3
6.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-02-24 10:53 from PBRA - click to readits original OKEY...nokia is stolen their brand in china

• 2010-02-25 02:33
  • uT%h

Will its just depends on your lifestyle.. if u need a symbian phone right now with a qwerty keyboard..then the choice is between this phone and the N97 classic or mini...

if you want a big storage with video calling feature, free voice guided navigation
Ovi store support. go with the Nokia N97

If you are more on camera guy who want HD video recording. new symbian UI and more faster CPU. go with these Vivas Pro...

• 2010-02-24 19:08
  • vxtq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-02-24 10:53 from PBRA - click to readActually Lund and San Francisco

• 2010-02-24 18:49
  • MDgM

> In reply to kkkk4 @ 2010-02-23 19:04 from U80X - click to readwell, you can always hack your phone to fully optimize it..
as a 5230 owner, I'm proud with it.
it can do anything I want to, like editing docs, browsing, listen music, and many more.
about the keyboard, U can install 3rd party apps, like dayhand or vkeyboard.
it's much better I think.

Well if vivaz pro is hackable,
I would love to change my 5230,
bcoz vivaz pro form factor is so beautiful, Like it!

• 2010-02-24 17:18
  • wrk1

> In reply to Dragon @ 2010-02-23 05:27 from Mfxa - click to readHey, I was thinking the same thing, was on the precipice of buying the nokia n97 mini (my first Nokia) but will wait for the Vivaz pro I think.

• 2010-02-24 16:05
  • fthg

Symbian!!!! is this OS still exist!!

• 2010-02-24 15:20
  • nCNr

keen on seein the price difference between the two vivazs`.they are basiclly the same but i dought they`ll be similar in price but will be interesting to by how much.

• 2010-02-24 11:18
  • S0PA

> In reply to taiwanjay @ 2010-02-24 07:03 from uT%h - click to readALL Sony Ericsson's cellphones made in china :O

• 2010-02-24 10:53
  • PBRA

> In reply to Chris_Skylock @ 2010-02-23 13:06 from vaMe - click to readdefinitely ur rite.. .

• 2010-02-24 10:18
  • uS}k

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 20:34 from PId} - click to readstupid people always think that they are ryt and your one of them, stop bashing SE here.the truth you can never accept that nokia is the cheapest cellphne in the history some of there cellphone are made in china,

• 2010-02-24 07:03
  • uT%h

YES,it's awesome. what a beautiful note book is this?,it's first in the market. Well,I which when time come to change my phone,it will be this great world designed sonyericson which I called note book. I'm a sonyericson fan. I have used K800i,w8580,P1i and presently W995. I'm diligently waiting for it's release.love it.

• 2010-02-23 22:24
  • N9@S

im using nokia 5800s60v5 for a year.to tell the truth,it is not good hand set.it's battery lasts for three days,touch screen is bad,hardly to compare with i phone. it does not come with quick office viewer or adobe reader2.5.when u use quick word files or dictionaries,the screen does not show the full screen,that is,it wastes lost of space in the screen.so it turns out a small screen one in reality. and lots of bugs... that is why i think 5800 is not good.i dont know much about se cus i never use it.i really wanna to change to Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro hahahah.

• 2010-02-23 19:04
  • U80X

video with autofocus? this phone just WOW......

• 2010-02-23 16:15
  • wraI

get A LIFE pantech is the best ppl

• 2010-02-23 15:43
  • ftb}

I will so going to buy this because of AUTO-FOCUS video. wow!! 720p with AF? AMAZING!!

Goodbye Nokia N97 but I have to save money for this

• 2010-02-23 13:06
  • vaMe

I will change to Vivaz pro instead of my mini N97.

• 2010-02-23 05:27
  • Mfxa

Hi frnd
This one is a Great Phone of Sony Ericsson I am Fan of SE. I Will buy this phone when it comes in market

• 2010-02-23 04:22
  • upHe

i think im gonna get this phone it looks gr8 and i am a SE fan!!! Satio is also a very good handset!

• 2010-02-22 10:55
  • IaHa

> In reply to Rahul @ 2010-02-21 11:57 from 2SU6 - click to readDear Rahul,

I totally agree with what you said, its true that most Nokia and Samsung fans come and bash SE because they know how special SE are, and one of them is the silly ryk, although he is trying his best to show that he is objective but he is lying as usual.

Ryk is one of the people that has nothing to do other than bash and annoy others. Usually people who are unhappy with their life use these methods.

Weather SE will produce something good or bad the result for people like ryk will be the same, lets bash others and annoy them. They don't have the courage and strength to admit the truth.

The bad part here, is that he may deceive some people that would like to buy the brand and make them confusing. Of Course, this is bad because we are here to enlighten people and help them choose what is best for them, not confuse them by deceiving them.

But what can I say, this is life its mix between the good and the bad, So its our responsibility to keep fighting, some people may be wondering? What the hek are you talking about this is only a cellphone forum?

Well I reply and tell them its true, but I'm trying to see the bigger picture here which is that there will always be people who cheat, lie, and try to fool others. So, we must always be alert and aware so that they will not take advantage of us.

Good luck everyone,

• 2010-02-21 20:47
  • T2EE

> In reply to ryk @ 2010-02-19 19:31 from PId} - click to readI totally agree with you..

These phone is the best of SE phones that they announce so far...

• 2010-02-21 15:08
  • vxtq
Total of 2401 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro.