Do not even think about getting this phone for one second. I've had this phone for almost 2 years now and I've had to get it taken in for repairs 6 times.
The phone will randomly shut off, it is slow and unresponsive, and the plastic on the phone tends to break off.
hey, I have one question. It may be funny, but here how things are...My SE Vivaz pro's touch screen is not working while it is cold...Soon as I warm up it, or put it closer to sometnih that blowing warm air, touch screen works again.. I hope u understad what am I sayin. Hope u can help me. Anyone? PLEASEEEEEEEE
I think if you have a nokia n97 or are planning on getting one, this phone is somewhat of a comparable upgrade and in someways a better choice. The cpu is almost twice as fast. The camera takes good pictures and videos. The keyboard has a good layout. All in all its Sony's version of the n97.
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2012Can the touchscreen be replaced/repaired ? Is it worth it and can it be repaired ? My displa... moreI too have lost the use of my touch Screen which means when I touch the unlock icon it does not unlock the phone. Can this screen be replaced, and is it feesable.
hey, I have one question. It may be funny, but here how things are...My SE Vivaz pro's touch screen is not working while it is cold...Soon as I warm up it, or put it closer to sometnih that blowing warm air, touch screen works again.. I hope u understad what am I sayin. Hope u can help me. Anyone?
Hello. SE really let me down. This model caused me alot of troubles. In brief main cons:
* Hangs alot, and by time, restarting may not solve it, and you have to take it to maintenance to re-install firmware and lose alot of data.
* Scrolling through screen isn't nice.
* Software compatibility is a problem. You cannot get original software easily from big sites like OVI. Nokia restricts it's symbian software for it's devices and SE don't give you any software store on the net, so you have to get un-trusted software and risk it.
* Battery life is less than average
* Earphone quality is less than average
* Materials used to make the phone don't last for long. After long use of keypad some keys start losing their frame.. Finishing easy to scratch, back cover doesn't fit nice... etc
* Modern Software not supported: No viber, Old version of Whatsapp, old version of Skype..
To be fair, some good things are:
* Fast CPU
* Very good camera that shoots well in all conditions
* Nice design (fancy look only)
* Feels familiar if you are a Nokia user
* Cost isn't very high, so you don't feel sorry to throw it into a wall or burn it after you get disappointed from it ;)
goodbye to my Nokia n97 mini, because i Swap it to this Phone, Higher Specs than before... Bogus Ka!
A, 24 Oct 2012Wich phone is better Sony Ericsson Vivaz or Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro?vivaz pro is betr then vivaz. speed, pictur quality tuch & for useing web or chating betry time but vivaz iz dashing & pro is bit fat.
anonymous dimwit, 01 Nov 2012I love this phone but it is not perfect !!!how do u get apps like you tube angrybirds temple run pl
A, 24 Oct 2012Wich phone is better Sony Ericsson Vivaz or Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro?im going with the vivaz pro
never buy this fon guys...sony erricsson already changed to xperia models.they have no supporting applications for this phone..battery and sound is showing a poor perfomance....
hello everybody,plz can anyone help me about one think?do i use viber in my vivaz pro?imean is viber support symbian o.s.if ans is yes then plz give the link for viber.thanks
Ths is absolutely one of the perfect h.set frm Sony grp. i feel comfort to use Vivaz thn Xperia.