good phone but da big disadvantage is dat it does not supports da bluetooth technology.....
Hi, I got a problem with the reception of this phone. This phone does not automatically select service provider from the available networks and instead goes into Emergency calls only mode. Can this problem be corrected.
Any information regarding this problem would be helpful.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
VGA camera resolution uses the phones internal memory and hardware-specifications in order to produce images with the camera. Compare this to a K850i for example, which has a seperate chip (CMOS detection and such) to handle the images. And with specific chips, the phone will be able to produce images of varying quality...
Basically saying, because the phone is forced to use its own limited hardware to produce images, VGA is not going to produce for you a clear and crisp picture, compared with a 3.2 Megapixel phone which will have a dedicated chip for the phone's camera and phone seperately......
Hope this helps...
is that true this mob save 10smss............tell me(email@example.com)
Can anyone tell me what's interpolated camera? It says it can take pict with 1.3mp resolution, is that true? Thx
VGA means Video Graphics Adapter. Hehe. Well it means that u can capture photos with 640x480 pxls resolution equivalent to 3r picture size. But since it can be interpolated to 1.3 mpx, then it means u can capture images up to 1280x960 pxls even though it's only a vga camera. Most SE fones hav interpolated cameras..
This is awesome. Its music is rocking. Great color. Sound also loud. Better phone. Any one can buy it.
i think that phone is very good my sister has one and i wanted one too cos i was jelous and but im too young but i got it and i really like the walkmen cos you can take it anywhere with your phone. : -)
i like this phone but is the camera nice ?
what is VGA ?
answer me !
I've been using this phone for almost a month already. Here are my comments, observations and answers to some of your questions.
1. Charging time is I think rated at 2.5 hours but in reality is around 3 hours. When it is charging while turned on, I did not notice if there is a 'battery charge full' indicator. You'll have to press the volume key to get the phone status where it will show as 'charging 100%'. When charging while turned off, it will show a 'battery full' message when done.
2. Yes it can save more than 10 SMS messages. All phones can save more than 10 SMSs.
3. Included memory card is 128MB M2.
4. Nokias are still more user-friendly. For example, in Nokia phones, after answering the phone you can select the loudspeaker mode in 1 click. Not so with this phone, you have to navigate by clicking 'More' and looking for the speakerphone option. Kind of annoying when I'm driving.
5. Battery lasts almost 3 days in my 'regular' use. That's a few calls, sms, music and much clicking without actually doing anything.
this fone it`s good. at his price u get an 780mA batery[around3 days if u alnly use it for talking on it, and 1 and 1/2 days for lisennig music.
the camera is acceptable[i don`t realy use it] and the software is werry stable.
the menu is easy to use as well.
the fact that it comes with am mp3 player is realy great beacuz i`ve eliminated my mp3 player and i have more room in my pokets :))...
i payed on it about 50 euro, so i belive i made a great chioce..
is it suport mp4?
is it suport mps60?
is it suport high quality wallpaper?
can any 1 help me by givin information abt those 2 buy dis mob
This is for TBS...
Just letting you know that you cannot upgrade your hardware by upgrading your software... The W200i originally has 0.3 megapixel.... But this cannot be upgraded with a software upgrade to 2.0 megapixels...
Use common sense mate~! What you're talking about is a hardware upgrade, which sounds like will cost over a $500US! I am a phone programmer so I know these things... Just getting a 262K TFT LCD screen onto the W200i is around $150, and I am not even sure if the W200i will work with that upgrade...
Maybe you should speak more accurately, since your english isn't great, then I will be able to answer your (and everyone else's) questions with understanding....
I am waiting for a new software to have bluetooth 2.0, 2mp camera with rich settings, 262k tft display, walkman 3.0, 1800mah battery and walkman strip as possible then i will be more happier with it. i am very sorry including 8gb memory card is a big mistake. i like this one but my advice is that one and let u know more if i need it as possible.
People should research the W200i properly before they pplace opinions on this site... Some of the questions asked is getting, quite frankly, ridiculous.... Research the phone yourselves (even better, buy one...) and if you can't find the answer, this is the last place to look....
AND NO, YOU CANNOT GET A 8GB MEMORY CARD WITH A SOFTWARE UPGRADE....
Yes, there is a new software upgrade for the w200. It provides the cellphone with BT 3.48 (you cand send yourself via BT), a 8.35 MP camera, so you'll be able to take clear pictures of your neighbour taking a shower, a 16M display with fireworks, and if you want to, you can have 2000000$ for your stupidity for believing that you can change the hardware with a software upgrade.
Buy a pen, it's easier to use and understand how it works
1) anybody know how to compose "seahorse" which is found on N73 by using Musicdj?
2) any idea where to get "F&n ringtone" which is advertised on tv?
3) Where to download best pictures?
4) Is there new upgrade software that have bluetooth 2.0,2mp camera with rich settings, 262k tft display, 8gb memory card and 1800mah battery. Please reply it as possible and i will be more grateful with and let them know what more things i need for my phone.