Sony Ericsson W200 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.4
7.6

ya but i can see the better solution..

TAKE out the vga cam and put in bluetooth..dats much better....will be cheaper

• 2007-01-21 16:57
  • PWAE

I'm not lying mr. JUSTIN SANE....a b;uetooth microchip costs 4$ alone dat does not include insalling with the phone and making it work wid d phone's software....and activating it costs more..trust me on this..

ok its not $25....but ore closer to $18.65...i'm not bluffing

• 2007-01-21 16:55

keita
But the 6288 is far more expensive than what this phone is going to be. Are you being so ignorant as to compare a low end with a mid range phone?

• 2007-01-21 04:58
  • U2TP

SE is like moto, stick to what pipol love and just keep on producing and making changes but still are very much identical.

SE's walkman thing is soon extinction. at least for me...

most share the same fucntion and now the same designs which isn't very innovative.
I used to love SE but music isn't such a big deal considering with a 6288 which is more equipped with its functions, you can just buy a bigger Memory card to handle your songs and stick a sticker with the walkman logo and you got a nokia walkman edition which is better! hehehhe

• 2007-01-21 03:26
  • w0QN

To Swen:
If you bought one for 30 it's most likely either fake or stolen.

• 2007-01-20 10:33
  • nX9P

this phone is out in poland!!!

bought one for 30

• 2007-01-20 07:04
  • jA{D

bluetooth costss $25? make me laugh...

"Bluetooth enabled devices is relatively low. Bluetooth chips are estimated to cost around $4. As a result, consumer prices are low."

do not lie to us mr. poor guy.

• 2007-01-20 06:54
  • PjCh

pathetic, no bluetooth.

take out the stupid low res cam and put the blueooth.

• 2007-01-20 06:49
  • PjCh

I like every single mobile from Sony Ericsson

• 2007-01-20 03:59
  • 4bMQ

no bluetooth????? haha, it's gotta be a joke.

• 2007-01-19 20:45
  • 4ugZ

In case most of you guys haven't noticed, the trend is towards budget phones. SE is doing themselves a favor by offering this model. Motorola is in a rut right now because they can't get it through their thick skulls that the "average" consumer is looking at budget phones. They are too busy worrying about quantity and not quality. Yes, they sold alot of RAZRS, but how many of those are free/discounted for a contract renewal?? I suppose they didn't anticipate that.

• 2007-01-19 17:55
  • Yf$}

does it cost $150...NOO!! go buy a W550 if ur so rich..

• 2007-01-19 13:35

To BIQ and JAKE..

well you rich buggers need 2 understand that not everyone i sbloody rich!!! this is a BUDGET phone aimed at people who want a walkman but cant afford one....OK? so get dat in ur mind

Also BIQ..a bluetooth module costs nearly $25 not $1 !!

And JAKE a w810i is stuffed wid features but DOES IS IT COST

• 2007-01-19 13:34
  • PWAE

SE is trying to say "look man, how cheap phone with walkman we made!". but how does the bluetooth costs? 1$ more? what obout better screen, better camera. or maybe NO cammera - but not this... pathetic VGA.
this phone is made only for marketing reasons. to show all the world "cheap walkman, cheap walkman! BUY! BUY! BUY!".

• 2007-01-19 11:24
  • mMIX

What's this? I own a w810i and it's way too better than this. Why make phones like these? I was waiting in case SE will make a w950 with 3 megapixels and camera for video call, but then... This? Hope that it is worth it to compete against the iphone....

• 2007-01-19 00:56
  • w0QN

Really ? Why doesn't Have " BLUETOOTH " ??? It'll be a failure in Market..

• 2007-01-18 23:15
  • nsAm

this is a baby w800i.lol. i have a w800i and i think its the best phone ever

• 2007-01-18 19:50
  • MSRn

I have had Walkman phones for a while and always use this model..It's great with a good choice of features etc. I AM GUTTED that the phone does not have BLUETOOTH.! My in-car kit has to have a bluetooth phone and I am really annoyed that this does not have that feature..I don't like the slide walkman and don't like the heavy Square shaped phone. My W810i is the best and I was looking forward to getting this new phone with another contract..I am afraid I am going to have to look at another option :(

• 2007-01-18 14:21
  • n1uF

my god, I work at Fido and I'm absolutely wowed by this phone. So far, the W-series lineup has been priced according to the model number. the smaller the number the cheaper the price (no duh) and, the W300 is already costing next to nothing, and the W200 will be so cheap it's like giving away an walkman phone. concider this like those old Sony memory stick mp3 players, but this time, you can call people with it... and snap small pictures of your friends! thats more fun than you can buy for $200!

• 2007-01-18 07:46
  • Ycbx

mobile-review just made a review of this phone check out at their website (russian only).

• 2007-01-18 04:59
  • PjCA
Total of 2834 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W200.