i loveeee this phone!!..try downloading themes at www.ownskin.com its fun!
Hi Faizan ahemad, u can add a full track mp3 song 4 sms tone in w200i
I want W200i did any body know can i select sms tones from sound gallery
Well sushi, i'm also using wap to connect to internet to gmail.
Its very slow to connect
And gmail in wap is case sensitive hence give the exact word
Well jayson, m2 cards r the most costliest than other type of mem cards, it's nearly 2 times costlies than mini sd card...
Just managed to get into www.gmail.com via WAP. Seems to be a firmware bug by looking at it...
My W200 did suffer some physical abuse over the past few months, though not strong enough to damage the phone internally (I hope)...
My W200 has an Indonesian based firmware (imported from Indo, using in New Zealand), and it is quite possible a firmware bug is around in my W200... The WAP browser was much more efficient with the previous firmware...
Thanks to those willing to help - FIX THIS PROBLEM SE PLEASE~!
Thanks for the reply...
I was wondering if you tried through the WAP browser? I understand that many people today use the Gmail application which they can install - I tend to use the WAP browser (type in www.gmail.com at Enter Address).
The WAP browser seems to be working for other sites (e.g. www.google.com or the Sony Ericsson sites, somtimes with some images that cannot be displayed). I noticed that after the last firmware upgrade, the WAP browser perfomance has slowed down - I can see this when I check for updates via the phone's update service - it takes about 6-9 seconds for the WAP icon to appear at the top (whereas it came up instantly with the previous firmware)...
Can you (or others) please check this out via the WAP browser (not the application). Just go to WAP browser, More, Go To, Enter Address
Thanks for the help~!
thnx 4 d quick reply ...
is the M2 more expensive than MicroSD?
I made a mistake in my last opinion
3. Every se walkman phones has flicker lights during keypad lock
well my fone flicks on and off when i press my keypad in lock mode but the 2nd tym the * light lights up followed by the menu button
well i got 4 themes and 11 pictures and lot of music like mp3 tones but short ones
1. Either ur wap provider or ur settings must be wrong coz i check my mails everyday with w200
2. I got 4 application and 2 games no Video n some pics
3. Every se phones has flicker lights during keypad lock.
Just got some questions for fellow W200 users...
1. Can someone try accessing www.gmail.com on their WAP browser? I get errors all the time. Just want to make sure my phone doesn't have problems (hopefully gmail.com's problem...)
2. I was wondering what sort of content the W200 came with when you purchased it? (I got a about 4 themes and a dozen images, but no video). Can you also mention what applications/games you got?
3. When you take the W200 out of standby, does your keypad give a flick - that is, does it flick on and off when you bring it around. To see, lock the keypad, wait a while for the phone LCD to turn off (sleep mode), and press a button on the phone. Does the keypad flick on and off?
Thanks. Appreciate the help~~
hey guys...i accidentally screwed up my phone by trying to transfer files without installing the software (i didn't realize there was a cd in the pack). so after i disconnected the phone, it refused to start anymore.
Well jayson, all phones with an os is a smart phone, all p and m series are smart phones.
uhmmm not satisfied with mah fone anymore, i jusr like the music ... ^_^ ...
You can format the memory card by inserting it in the phone and go to file manager>more>format m.s.. Then the new card will be formatted for the phone.