please can some help me i have a w300i and i have a symbol on my phone wich i try and get rid of but the manuel does not know the symbol it is a red phone with a red arrow on top
thankyou for the help
but my friend has one theme there in his same fone thats also robbie william edition
I forgot: I also use the alarm everyday about 2-5 times, which uses the mp3/speaker combo, and which should use a lot of battery. With all of that (+2-5 sms messages a day), my battery lasts that long.
No, mine doesn't have that theme either, and I was pretty surprised too. But I think mine doesn't have it because my operator's SIM card has changed one of the icons on the regular menu images and that's why that one won't come up.
@ the person who asked about the battery life: Yes, again, mine lasts 5-7 days with about 5-10 calls a day, 1-2 hours of music-listening, about 5-10 minutes of WAP and occasional picture and video-shooting.
hyder if u r having robbie williams or michole jackson edition so this theme aint work on ur phone so if u need this theme please change ur firmware from ur nearest waranty shop then u can get this theme from where u have bought this ..................
i have this theme but it costs 39.99 us $
so u can buy it from ur waranty shop
@ all w300i owners
I Saw a theme inverted w300i theme
does ur mobile have this theme
if u have i need this theme bcoz my w300i has no thme like this.
@parham do u have this theme
from where can i download this one
Hey I just wanted to make sure, the W300 has camera with flash, while the Z710 does not have flash, right?
hey guys is it true the battery lasts for 5-7 days cause my battery doesnt last tht long..can u please tel me hw many hours of playback wil come in the music mode..
The phone is equipped with a mere VGA camera. There is an Extended Mode in the camera menu, that raises the resolution up to 1.3 megapixel but that resolution is interpolated which means that the software merely stretches the real 640x480 image in order to reach those dimensions.
You'll need a Sony Ericsson M2 card. The largest one for now can hold 1GB.
Getting a new one off ebay. Just wondering what kind of SD card I need to get specifically for this phone, and how big I can get.
Hi, the display on the se w300 is AWESOME !! lol i have it. its very clear and reasonable size. (big if you ask me) but people say they have seen bigger. but the quality of it is GREAT !!
the camera is only VGA the specifications are wrong. the camera quality is pretty how ya goin. if you know what i mean. very pixelated.
its really greatest walkman
far better than w550i even w810iif ignore camera
Just got the black version of this phone for christmas, and I'm pretty happy with it. It's better than my old NEC N343i in nearly every way, and I don't miss the i-mode one bit!
- Camera is pretty good for what it is. Much better than my old phone (also VGA).
- Headphones are very similar to Sony MDR-EX71 in both appearance and sound quality - and these cost around €40-50! There's also a 3.5mm jack on the wired handsfree cable so you can plug in any standard headphones instead.
- Sound quality is pretty good, however there is significant noise when things are quiet. If the volume is quite low and there's a quiet part of a song, it can sound quite distorted. It's fine with the volume up 1/3 the way or higher though.
- I never had a clamshell before, and had doubts about getting one, but I am actually quite happy with it. The earpiece and mic are a lot closer to where they need to be so things are a lot clearer when making calls, and there's no keypad lock to worry about!
- The buttons aren't great for texting, and it's kinda weird having the top row (1,2,3) bigger than all the others.
- Battery is great, and the charger doesn't make annoying high-pitched noises like a lot of modern transformers (I couldn't sleep with the one from my NEC phone on!)
- Radio is great - I can pick up distant stations I can't get on any other radio with this! RDS AF (alternate frequency) is very useful when travelling.
- "Disc2Phone" software is next to useless. It tells me nothing about what it does to the music (if it's re-encoding or what), so I just don't bother with it and copy over music manually.
- It doesn't seem to have any way of sorting music tracks by their filename or by the tag's track number, which is kinda annoying when putting albums on it.
- Screen is pretty nice - even on the lowest brightness setting it's still quite bright. The external screen is OK.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. It's not perfect, but what is - especially at this price!
it's cool phone ,i want that ,but just display is my problem ( small ), is that good & clear enough ??? please help me ...
I just bought my SE W300 and i absolutely love its sleek form and the sound clarity.
It costs a bit but it really is a good bargain !!
But dont buy it if you are looking to shoot pictures with ur phone