Please someone reply.
1. Is there a sound when taking photos and video?.
2. Can Video and Sound recorded non stop directly till memory is full?
3. Can phone converstions be recorded?
4. Is Video recorded with sound?
5. Is the phone supplied with USB cable or should we purchase it separate?
6. For FM radio can we use speaker or should we use earphones?
7. Can IR used for transfering data.
8. In what all colors are the phone available in India. Do we get another face plate with the phone. Is it possible to purchase another color( dark one) from show room.
Thanks in Advance.
hi - i m from pakistan - i have just bought this cell from Rs. 16000/-, my CD rom is not working and i want to download the PC suite from the net. plz help me.
This phone in Lithuania costs 1169Lt = 417$. not fear :(. i dont have this amount of money.
guys i downloaded a java download manager called mobilget. it can download multiples files at the same time:) . only difficulty is that its in russian:(
erm...wierd question...of coz most of functions can be done wif the fon closed unless u wanna use the numberpad XD...and the swivel is strong...unless u hit it REALLY hard a lotta times or u PURPOSELY try to break it....:P...
Hi to all,
Is it true that most functions can be done with the phone in the closed position? For example can one browse the phone's menu, answer a call, etc. in the closed position? And how strong is the phone's swivel joint?
Sorry for my ignorance but I have never owned a swivel phone before and I am seeking some answers before buying one someday.
you can only view 3gp videos which have a resolution of 176x 144 on this cell..
the video u were tryig must have been of some other resolution..
try converting it with xilisoft video converter and then play on ur phone..that should solve ur problem..
Does anyone know the exact price of this cell in MUMBAI.Pls tell also abt the any good cell having these features.PLS MAIL ME
I received this kind a phone 2 weeks ago; I love it!!! I never had such a full-options device! It makes all the money you spend of it!
this is probably the best phone..... bravo SE!!! u managed 2 create this phone!!! I bought it a month ago & I can't get bored by it... every day: Mp3 (best quality + playlist), bluetooth, irda, 1.3 megapixel etc. etc. etc.
laz nite..i bought tis hp..n da next day i charge it again..it took little time 2 charge finish ..i doubt tat if my batt was spoiled b4 it came 2 my hand..u guys did experience such thing? neway..pls post ur comment here ..i will come c 4 several times a day or u all n email me...thx
1. of coz there are message counters =.=
2. depends...the cam is good but no GREAT..and if the lighting is dim...the clearnes will be affected
3. the whole fon has 256 mb shared memory
4. yupz u can watch in full screen..
5. read previous posts...
6. fm radio is easy 2 use, user friendly and good ^.^
7. wallpapers can be put full screen
kk..hope this answers ur questions ^.^
HY CAN this phone take photos with mellimeter zoom like w800??plz plz plz tell me
"Its worthy having SE W 550"
I bought the handset a week back for RS 13,000 in Bangalore. Sexy Phone.It exceeds everyones expectations. Good Quality Display, Sounds too good. You can use MP3 songs for anything (Ringtone, Alarm, Message Tne).
* For every outgoing call you can see the call timer, after ending the call at the right extreme corner of display for 3 Secs.
* Messages that are pending/to be delivered are displayed by a mail symbol at the top of the display.
* Menu and options - Very fast response
* Camera is good and options are user friendly.
* FM is good compared to NOKIA Phones.
* No Joystick, so no problem like K750i.
* Three options to unlock the phone (Button at the left side panel, *, Open the phone.
* Keypad is small but soft and smooth. Once u get used too, u can type messages in secs.
* External speaker - Best in class, u cannot imagine the quality of sound and esp. BASS
Overall a good phone to have. Cheap and best. It attracts others when you use the phone. Whoever looks at the phone. They cannot beleive the cost and the features.
Thanks For SE.
A Few Thing I want to Ask all those who are holding W550i with them.
1. Does this phone has Message Counters so that we could have records of how much SMS send and recieved?
2. Camera Quality better than of Nokia 6630 or not?
3. Is there diffrent memory size reserved for Videos or MP3 or another Java applications if yes what is the max. size of memory alloted to MP3's and to Video's?
4. Are we able to watch Video's in Full screen Mode or not? cuase I know previously in my D500 this function is not there.
5. Leaving 3GP which are the other formats of Video does this phone supports? also tell me the Audio Extensions?
6. FM Radio is better than old black and white Nokia phones or not?
7. Wallpaers are totally screen fit or like in location fitting like symbian phones of Nokia?
These are some queries I just want to ask from you people and if any one having better choices do post it. Mail me your answers at email@example.com
Lots of Thanks in Advance Buddies.....
I cant view videos that are in 3gp format. Anyone know why and if I can fix this?
Apart from that ive had the phone a week and its brilliant. Always used Nokia but wont be going back.
I would definitely recommend this fone. i had it since christmas and iv never had any problems with it. the camera is superb. the mp3 player is perfect and u can use mp3 songs as your ringtones etc. Also, unlike the w800, it catches ur eye. if ur not 2 sure whether 2 buy this fone oe not, i say go 4 it. iv often been led wrong by inaccurate opinions but this is definitely the best fone ive ever had. just had 2 let yas no!
To Ankit Jain: I answered your question a few days ago. Just browse the next ten pages to know your answer. Look for my posts either under the name of 'Cool 'n' Casual' or 'Aayush'. If you drop me an eMail I can send you a detailed reply after 24th March, i.e., after the CBSE examinations.