Sony Ericsson W610 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.2
7.2

This was my first phone and I absolutely loved everything about it, but few years ago I borrowed it to my brother and he lost it :/ I was so sad because it's the best phone ever..

• 2014-08-27 12:23
  • sr35

The best phone I even owned. Had it for nearly 4 years, and not a day goes by where I don't wish I have it.

• 2014-08-25 08:19
  • 2Tp4

I have this phone for almost 8 years! is the best phone ever, i downloaded to it 48 games, i used like remote control for my pc, i took many great pictures with it, is not good-looking anymore since i dropped several, but the phone is still working like the first day i got it, love my "anaranjado" (orange), and i don't know when i will stop using it,

• 2014-05-26 04:39
  • LE{f

Proberly the best phone i've ever owned, of cause not when you look on the specs, but it were amazing for the age.

Could do anything i wanted it to, Speaker were decent and the batt lasted long :)
I miss it

• 2013-12-28 17:40
  • nQDa

new old stock just 45$...

• 2013-08-22 08:22
  • j012

just got a new one of this in indonesia, its an old stock of soner store.. just handset, handsfree, charger.. satisfied because all are original. tx guys for the info about this fon.

• 2013-05-29 20:03
  • y$aX

the best phone of the keypad era.. had it for more than 5 years.. unfortunately lost it :(

• 2013-05-24 16:13
  • w49R

Really miss all these type of phones..The candybar real buttons,nice small,good battery ,,proper shutter button,looks gorgeous..Really hate todays boring full touchscreen souless slabs i hop things go full circle and these phones return.

• 2013-05-18 00:15
  • sX84

the best movil in mi life, big moments, big remembers, excellent

• 2013-04-16 21:15
  • iBtv

this mobile is the next generation phonemobility tool will guide you through the ocean of electowave clouds and get you everything you need

• 2013-03-07 22:19
  • nmCm

even i used it for 3years, really an awesome phone & the 2MP camera of this phone is still tough for 3.2MP samsung phones...sony rocks

• 2013-02-23 17:47
  • XNts

I've had this phone for aprox 6/7 years and it's never given me a moment of trouble, I have no intention of (at the moment) ever changing it for another.
It does everything I want a phone to do, and more!

• 2013-02-22 17:04
  • sw}K

4yrs now i'm using it most of it 4 2g gprs ...great serve 4 me...every now and then new phn launch..can't decide which r good 4 ..2g gprs..h've idea must share.

• 2013-01-24 09:57
  • t}pA

i think this phone has the best keypad and it is 99percent excellent.this phone is one of the experience sony ericsson phone

• 2012-12-29 20:44
  • N7AA

i have been using this phone about 3years now and i think this phone is excellent so i like this phone very much.But now my w610i is old,so i want to change my housing,but i don't get some of the housing in Ghana.so how will i get some of w610i housing in Ghana.And also w610i is common in Ghana. please do something

• 2012-12-29 12:43
  • N7AA

its my faverate mobile.

• 2012-11-06 08:48
  • ut%F

Last 4 years i having this phone, nice, worth for money.
oofcourse if u plan less money u invest then this is the best phone.So far no problem at all. nice sound/ pics/videos.

• 2012-06-26 15:41
  • 0C4H

i have w 610 sony hand set need to me

• 2012-06-16 09:45
  • utxj

i hav a w610i phone , but the cashing (frame ) of my cel is broken. How can i buy a new cashing (frame)? .is it available in assam,india ?

• 2012-06-12 12:57
  • U@bZ
Total of 2432 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W610.