I've bought this phone for about 2 weeks, the advantages are:
1. Walkman automatically turns off after the songs in the playlist have all played
2. The battery lasts up to 3 days for full user (walkman every night,musicDJ,videoDJ,SMS,call,browsing,games,settings)
3. The keypad is good enough
4. Awesome display
5. Perfect sound quality in HPM70
6. Video recording is smooth enough
7. Landscape mode in browsing
8. Superior made casing
9. Complete package
10. Signal strength is always full in my room, but S75 can't be full always, also for 6233
11. Shared memory 72MB (1000 messages is OK)
2. Shutter is not good enough
3. Missing of lens cover
4. Speaker is not soft,only loud
5. Slow response when type SMS
That's all, and it's superb
Hey guys im planning to buy a new phone but Im confused btwn. W850 and W610.Which one should I opt. Is the speaker of W610 as loud as Nokia N73?How is the camera clarity and the user interface.Your earliest reply in this regard will be duly appreciated.
It should support up to 4 GB. Here is nice picture of the back:
It looks great :)
actually i'm a fan of nokia phones but w610 is a product i like, its slim design, walkman and memory that keeps you going on. can't you give the image of the back for others to totally view its features.
What are differences in quality and features between w610i and w810 as a music player.
Let me give you detailed & unbiased review of this phone.
I bought this phone the day it released in India, initially I was very skeptical about buying this phone but I tried my luck.
1) Superbly designed, build quality is superior, specially the back looks sleek, form factor is not too bulky neither ultra slim (some people hate ultra slim phones & they are right to do so bcoz it'd kill the quality & some of the features will not be available).
2) Great accessories provided, high quality In-ear earphones, portable external speakers.
3) Camera quality is great in daytime, mediocre at night, lots of good photo editing features.
4) Has a powerful flash, which can also be used as a handy flashlight.
5) Has megabass (in my opinion the music sounds real & much better without megabass, its required for certain songs or genre of music ex: hip hop).
6) Display quality is good even though it's TFD (thin film diode), some people had doubt on this.
7) Has upgraded Java support & is better for 3D java games.
8) Has Music DJ (to create ringtones) & Video DJ.
9) Has Flight Mode, this feature is useful if you are a frequent flyer, it turns off the transceiver, radio, Bluetooth & infra-red & avoids causing interference in the flight.
10) Pricing is good when you consider the feature set.
11) Has Push Email.
1) The keypad is bad, if you have big fingers this is not the phone for you, its very difficult to msg, W880i is even worse.
2) Battery backup is a concern (honestly you shouldn't expect good battery backup in a Walkman phone), I use the Walkman for about 3-4 hours & make calls on an average of 30 mins daily, & for this I have to charge everyday.
3) Very rarely the firmware would crash, suddenly you'd see a white screen & the phone will restart.
4) You can't zoom while you take a photo, still I haven't understood the funda behind it.
5) Even though there's a sound recorder option, you can't record FM radio.
6) You can't create Msg folders.
7) Even though the PC software provided is good, I faced issues in installation & running of apps.
8) Some of the Java apps didn't run (these apps are tested on other phones & they work)
Overall a very good phone, best value for money.
Got the latest firmware for this phone ... R1KG001 .. I am from India
upgrade k700 to k750? c'mon! what were you thinking? that's impossible! hahah
hi every0ne.. i have a question..is it possible that K700 can upgrade to K750???pls. response asap..thanks
I can't to have this phone!! I would die just to have this phone!!! I love it's shape, the plush orange color at the back! very cool!!!
just got this phone it is a nice phone good lcd quality & slim n smart overall it is a nice phone actually i am a nokia lover but switch to this phone you wont be disappointed
i can't see the back of the phone?what is it look like?unlike the K750i it has full photos from front to back nad everything..gsm maybe you can show the back of SE W610..just an idea..thanks