Sony Ericsson W660 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2
6.8
6.8

> In reply to lakachica @ 2012-04-16 20:06 from IV@3 - click to readYES , Y Dont U Perchase this phone,,,,, i will susgest u to purchase ASAP,,,,, This Is A Very nice OFFER

• 2012-04-19 15:17
  • PDTc

I have been using this phone for more than 3 years now. got a xperia X8 a year ago but I have been using it without a sim card cuz it was in my W660. I wanted to keep my old phone forever. its sound quality was much better than the x8 and the bass was amazing. I have dropped the phone countless times but its still working well. keypad is not working well, cover has worn out, screen is scratched badly. But I still use this phone in public alot. But I think its time to put the phone to rest since I cannot use it much anymore cuz the 3.5 mm jack earphone thingy is not working well so I cant hear music. I will miss my phone. it was very beautiful and functional. I'll keep it in My drawer as a backup phone D':

• 2012-04-16 20:06
  • IV@3

m using this phone last 5yr & i want same one more pls give me add for same

• 2012-03-23 05:31
  • vw6y

I am using this Phone for 4 years. Superb. Just 3.5mm jack is missing. Lovely Phone.

• 2012-03-01 21:19
  • Kgfh

I've had this phone for more than 5 years and up to now.. I purchased this for 10,000 on it's first released in the philippines.. this phone is awesome! i can't let it go even though I'm planning to have sony walkman live soon!!

• 2012-02-17 10:37
  • UD}@

> In reply to hohoos @ 2011-11-13 01:16 from fkH} - click to readDude same here.. m too using it frm last 3 yrs & man this piece rocksss... got ultimate clearity & awesum sound quality... :))

• 2012-01-11 12:27
  • 2@x@

i use it more than 3 years now. i love it and i cant stop using it even it had some problems and fixed it twice. charging socket and ear speaker. now it can do is stand buy and give me 19 mints talking only need new battery cause its become big now and service center told me the price is very big sum of mony more than the price of the phone right now. i'm going to have android phone next few days. and i never throw that w660 away i will keep it so i remeber it all the time wish sonyericsson make new phones like this one they will b market leader forever

• 2011-11-13 01:16
  • fkH}

I love this phone. I used it around 4 years. What I love the most is the 3g capable and can video call. What I'd lost or deleted is my best application I'd download before Shozu.

• 2011-11-10 14:54
  • th6T

I have this phone, had it on March 2008 stopped using it June 2011.. bought an android phone.. It looks cool and was contented with it.. Casing is now destroyed, together with the keypad and keypad flex. its too hard to find original replacements for this model... The Programmimg or its software is still good now though.. I carry it now.. i use it as a decoy in case some one tries to Steal or Rob my android phone.. Ill hand that if ever.. lol I was haapy with the phone..

Battery did grow like a ballon and had to replcae it

• 2011-11-10 13:54
  • qH5V

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-06 17:29 from P@T% - click to readI've had my little W660 since about April or May 2007, and like you say, I've used it hardcore! :D
I even used to use its bluetooth mouse cursor remote to watch movies from my laptop on the TV!
I'm very keen on an Android device now (obviously not moving away from SonyEricsson) but what I will miss most are the physical buttons and keypad.

• 2011-08-22 15:35
  • NhfY

will it support WiFi

• 2011-08-14 14:07
  • 0CVh

best purchased phone!

• 2011-08-14 13:43
  • UD{x

i've been using this phone for exactly 2 1/2 years.i used it beyond using it but the same performance throughout

• 2011-07-06 17:29
  • P@T%

is there available of its cabinet

• 2011-06-16 19:06
  • 2ZYT

Very sexy and nice phone :-) i love this phone .Bass is awsome ..And good battery back up also ......

• 2011-06-10 12:15
  • 9CHE

i don't like this phone ?

• 2011-06-08 18:45
  • s8H8

I have this phone.....

I love this phone is a fashion phone

and phone can be modding , walkman player to 4.0, accoustic megabass to clear bass.

• 2011-05-27 17:33
  • KxfJ

I ve been using this great phn for two n half years,it has falln for many many times but its functioning really well upto now.its amazing..i love this phn.i never sell it..

• 2011-05-14 08:06
  • iwpJ

> In reply to jiya @ 2011-04-25 11:52 from KIer - click to readYep, 100% agree..

• 2011-05-14 07:57
  • iwpJ

is there available ketpad for w660i my keypads are lost!!!huhu is there efective proxies hehehhee ..

• 2011-05-09 08:55
  • uSP3
Total of 1059 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W660.