Sony Ericsson W700 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.8
7.7
8.0

> In reply to ROHIT HARNE @ 2015-03-22 18:48 from KAIS - click to readI too agree that this product(SonyEricsson W700i) from Sony was an amazing piece. It's Camera is the best, and true as someone said in this forum that it beats lots of higher MP smartphones cameras. Then it's walkman experience is simply superb. I still use it and true that the battery faulters often, as Original battery is rare to get, have to adjust with low quality compatibles. One of the Rare Gems in Mobiles History.

• 2015-06-23 12:39
  • KA5A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-17 07:37 from XrK} - click to readgo to aliexpress.com

• 2015-06-05 06:41
  • wiSF

> In reply to ROHIT HARNE 14 @ 2015-03-22 18:57 from KAIS - click to readSony Ericsson is the best mobile phones company of the world and I used lots of Sony Ericsson phones ,, all were very good but my favourite is W700i .. It is a fully loaded phone .. I love w700i .. But I don't have now .. Can I get w700i again ..

• 2015-05-17 07:37
  • XrK}

i am using 9 years w700i hand seat.sony ericsson world best mobile phone company,and w700i my fast mobile phone,i love sony ericsson w700i.sony ericsson w700i the walkman series best handseat

• 2015-03-22 18:57
  • KAIS

i am using 9 years w700i hand seat and w700i my fast mobile phone sony ericsson w700i the walkman series best handseat

• 2015-03-22 18:52

• 2015-03-22 18:48
  • KAIS

It is one of great phone. My first handset with all feature which I want, but it came with more advance features. Very nice phone. Using for 6.8years. Not a single issue. Battery life is very best it has. But recently it started battery issue. Battery is getting drain fast. Though I get new phone, but I will neither give this to anybody, nor will I throw. I will preserve it for life long. It is now become antic piece. One of the very best phone... i LOVE THIS ONE AND ITS A MEMORABLE THINGS FOR ME..... THANKS SONY ERICSSION W700..

• 2014-11-23 13:58
  • w43M

The person who has told it is shame is utter waste fellow... doesn't know about this phone. moreover this model was release in year 2006 at that time 2 MP was itself more... You cannot compare the picture quality of this phone with todays phone what you get in market.... With hang.. hang... hang... and bang.......
Its very very good phone..

• 2014-11-04 19:15
  • mI6m

This is one of the best phoneJ

• 2014-08-25 19:28
  • 2SQH

I think I could even make panarama photos. Apple added panarama only on the 5th iPhone, like 10 years later

• 2014-07-04 18:41
  • iBjF

2 mp camera on this thing shames present day 8mp.

• 2014-04-26 09:53
  • vGMH

in a word excellent by means of sound or picture and overall performance.

• 2014-02-28 06:42
  • KAed

Using from last 7 year best quality only battery problem

• 2014-02-21 10:05
  • vGEu

Great quality phone. still working after 7 years. I am getting one day battery backup.

• 2014-01-30 19:03
  • utH@

My first phone. Been in love with SE and Sony phones from there on. Sound quality is amazing, not to mention that you can modify it's sound driver to get your preferred sound quality.

• 2013-10-01 18:17
  • ibgX

Very nice phone. Had it for 6 years and now replaced it with an iPhone 5. It still works very well and battery is the original. The charger broke a year ago but I improvised a Nokia charger to work with the W700. Too bad Sony was never so popular, not even back in the W700 and W800 days.

• 2013-09-03 21:05
  • Pgr5

Best thing to me for the last 6 years.

• 2013-08-01 18:15
  • K6mb

• 2013-06-22 17:03
  • vbRj

king of all handsets

• 2013-06-14 11:11
  • KIJP

I have been using this Mobile since 10/2006.
it has been 7 years and I didn't face any issue, I didn't need to change the battery.
Thanks for Sony Ericsson

• 2013-06-02 17:02
  • fnKW
Total of 1957 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W700.