Sony Ericsson W760 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.1
7.2
7.1

Is there anyone out there that can give me directions on how to get my pictures off the phone. My screen broke and I don't remember how to get them off. Thank You in advance

• 2011-08-01 15:36
  • ItEi

Absoulutely loved that phone about 2.5 years until my screen broke by accident.
I recommend this phone to all who value good sound of music and reliable phones (:

• 2011-07-29 14:31
  • Sk22

complted 3 yrs with this BS.. changd strip once.. noe existin complaints are no camera working, chrging/headset port malfunctioning, lost walkman switch, lost abt 40% cherry red colour..

• 2011-07-13 16:52
  • utCg

It's worth for the money i think n i had dis fon for 2 year n don't have any problem expect side scratch is not good.speaker is awesome(stereo) also gps and high speed net even i use on edge network.i bought dis fon first time came out n i think the problems some guys mentioned coz after first series has lower quality.after all it's cool.

• 2011-06-23 19:33
  • 39EU

How much is this phone in U.S DOLLARS?

• 2011-06-18 10:33
  • qiE9

do ppt, pdf works on it pls provide info...wich software i require for if yes it works on it.....pls provide link

• 2011-05-12 16:54
  • 2@qE

I have this phone and last night it did something awful. I was trying to send a text message and the the screen froze, which actually happens a lot. So, as usual, I took the battery out and turned it back on. When it came back on it had erased everything except my pictures. My calender was empty, my contacts were gone, all of my text messages were gone and for some reason whenever I push the internet button the phone shuts itself off.

It now won't let me access almost anything on it. It won't let me send text messages, it won't let me add any contacts, it won't let me make notes, plus many more things. The only thing it will still let me do is make and receive calls.

Thankfully, I am just now eligible for an upgrade.

I know they don't make this phone anymore, but if you are planning on buying it on Ebay, don't.

I've spent most of my day talking to cell phone reps trying to see if there was anything that could be done for it and there isn't. Not even the master reset worked.

So whatever you do, do not buy this phone.

• 2011-04-03 01:31
  • qLPx

the phone is spub, especially the internet, animations part of it, but if could let the internet be minimised when in use, then one accesses the phone functions without existing the browser.

asante.

• 2011-03-21 12:32
  • NHH0
  • F

good battry,good music,but ear phone pin broken.not support to install software,resive or diall new call all button hang.othervice good

• 2011-03-04 17:12
  • 3Rea

hi guyzz..dis cp is good at first..but, at the end very poor!i dont like!not good!

• 2011-03-01 20:53
  • gx4G

Well, i've had this phone for 2 years straight and to be hosent, it's more than enough. The call qualiaty and internet speed are awesome. The double speakers sound like an actual stereo when you put it near your face. The GPS is actually more realible than a cheap tomtom... i approve, lol. The battery also served well. The camera is pretty decent for ''capturing the moment'', even tough it dosent have auto focus and is only 3mpix camera it's able to make decent pictures. I've had some acctidents with the phone, it fell in a pool (yay my clumsy self), after that the cover melted under a lamp, the phone was not harmed at all, except the cover at all.

• 2011-02-25 19:13
  • mTi7

wow dis fon is the best ,the internet is speedy.guy buy this fon

• 2011-02-01 17:50
  • N7AQ

> In reply to Vineeth @ 2010-12-16 12:14 from YT8d - click to readvineeth u r rite..

• 2011-01-04 05:36
  • PT7W

I already have a phone in a week and I am serving as the main button and five Patarkit soon What if parents are angry that the type of damages

• 2010-12-31 09:45
  • 0xZ3

i use this fone for 4 months. every sunday i have to take it to service centre for changing or servicing charging jack.
Guys don't buy this fone.

• 2010-12-16 12:14
  • YT8d

Nice one...net is fast,price is also standard,.life time is low..

• 2010-11-28 02:11
  • IP5F

Very slow and the keyboard flex is damaged very fast, at 6 months of use they begin to damage, the GPS is very poor.

• 2010-11-04 15:25
  • Pa3{

Does it run on the telecom xt network

• 2010-10-26 02:09
  • t@PN

sometimes it stucks...the mem.card easy pop outs...
but nice colour and i like shake control..
th price also is standard...

• 2010-09-26 06:47
  • KxWA

It got an easy interface that might impress the user . The design handsets and the software included is quait good. This phone is not integrated for web IM or or use advance app, in the other side it's cool on phoning with clear voice or texting.
some useless features on this phone is game controller sensor cuz it's not really handling well..
The M2 Memory Card is sensitive so be careful !! error files can damage
The GPS on W760 is stunning and working in best preforms " depending on your ISP"
In the End of the line
Don't buy this phone, but it's cool if it's a gift...

• 2010-09-23 08:46
  • JLIZ
Total of 2025 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W760.