Sony Ericsson W810 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

8.8
8.8
8.9

> In reply to nam53 @ 2011-08-06 20:46 from q{78 - click to readI don't recommend digital zooming (in general). When zooming in, the phone takes a normal 2 MP photo, crops it and after that re-sises it to 2 MP, with other words it's like you take the normal photo and when seeing it you zoom in and see how the details go away.

• 2011-08-08 22:21
  • 0CcW

this is a gud phn,a nw using this phn,it has a gud camera,clarity music player,fst internet,etc

• 2011-08-07 22:01
  • YTcH

> In reply to Lita @ 2011-02-11 11:28 from PxRL - click to readIn reply to Lita from Romania,the cameraphone is only a 2.0 mp camera and when zooming in the picture distorts because it can only magnify the image so much due to the limitation of the lens. Hope this helps!

• 2011-08-06 20:46
  • q{78

Hi myself kiran,This is a very nice phone.Since 3 years i m using this.Music,camera,internet everything is good.I have some pro with accessories.But this is my favourite phone.

• 2011-07-31 21:06
  • 7tLF

This is best phone ever made for me,it has the walkman what i like the most for listening to music and watch my videos on it, besides that i have the files menu so i have to ways to access to my media files, i can also browse the web and download music, check my fb, it is good for texting, making calls,it has a good cam with a flash and you can do everything on it, i won't never ever change it, it is my treasure.

• 2011-07-30 19:18
  • j8LN

[+] Fast internet, very good camera, nice sound ( mic, speaker, good battery, loudspeaker ), support flash theme, nice design.
[-] No multitasking feature.

• 2011-07-19 18:34
  • PRWZ

The best phone ever used. It is durable, portable, long lasting battery & good.

• 2011-07-19 12:55
  • f0Fn

> In reply to Alpesh @ 2011-07-16 13:51 from TRa4 - click to readTake a tooth brush and scrub the dirt out of the ear hole and microphone.

• 2011-07-18 20:36
  • jG7u

MY first phone and "The *** BEST MUSIC(WALKMAN) PHONE **** I have ever seen".

• 2011-07-17 07:06
  • 2SMI

Hi my self alpesh prajapati, and i am using this phone since 2007, phone is rocking in all function and sound quality. no doubt in it.. but don't know i having so many problem in Ear Speaker. i can't heard proper voice if someone call me.. even i had changed it twice but then still not able to get result properly.. have any solution for that..? but phone is too good for use.. i am going to buy Iphone. in next week but still will never let this phone to other.. will keep with me ever..

• 2011-07-16 13:51
  • TRa4

I bought this phone second hand and have used it for 2 years! No problem up until now! Great apps are opera mini 6.1 to 4.2. Ebooks works wonders with this phone also. Imagine reading Harry Potter books in your phone. Then majority of games works properly too! Even the games for nokia phones! But with lower reso of 176x220 of course. Sounds is superb, the camera beats many nokia phones. All in all, this phone makes your money worth it.

• 2011-07-15 03:46
  • P@1G
  • Amit kumar Tripathi
  • Rating0

Hi my self Amit and i am using sony ericsson w810i from last three years this phone having amazing sond quality so i am still using this phone.

• 2011-07-09 22:08
  • P$nh

This fone is reliable. I have this fone since 2006 and still rocking @ 2011. I have dropped this a million times (a big ones) but still working! Battery still lasts 2-3 days with normal use. I used it one time when we're at the pool, some water went into the earphone I cannot hear anything on the other line. I thought that was the end but after one day it went back to normal. The sound (Megabass) is extraordinary. The clarity and the bass are astounding. I am not lip servicing this phone but it really is the BEST PHONE EVER.

• 2011-07-07 10:20
  • MsNF

It's really good phon.

• 2011-07-07 09:29
  • MfxH

can uc browser and flash player run on w810i? If yes how if no why.

• 2011-07-04 21:42
  • N7AQ

Sony ericsson w810 is great mobile phone.
specially i like camera resolution.

• 2011-07-03 18:46
  • U@j5

mene abhe tak w810i nai lia jb lun ga to coment post kardun ga

• 2011-07-02 11:47
  • u1t3

W810i is smart mobile. it has good music, camera and all other functions. Very Nice mobile-its part of my life so i leave it behind for a new one.

• 2011-07-02 05:57
  • vIw}

I want original parts of this phone

• 2011-07-01 13:31
  • IaHh

i want original parts of this phone

• 2011-07-01 13:30
  • IaHh
Total of 8759 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W810.