vaibhavi, 10 Dec 2008where is this phone now available?????? i want to buy it urgentlyVaibhavi this phone is out of stock now. Im also from india and i buyed this phone last month. I was lucky the shop where i purchase this phone have only 1 W810 left but still u can go to few shops and try ur luck and i hope u will also find this phone.
I've been using this phone for a year and it's awesome. It does everything I want, it doesn't lag at all and the buttons arnt unresponsive. the only problem is the silver camera button on the side doesn't work well so I can't take photos.
forget, 04 Dec 2008This phone wish i am proposing to buy now but i am now told that is a very bad phone i want re... moreIt's not a bad phone. It has its pros and cons and 2 years since birth but in my opinion it has the best 2Mp camera (better than K550). Newer software found on K800, K550, W660 etc is faster and multitasking is better. There are two problems though, found on all SE phones - the connectors oxidate in time and the hands free gets loose. I chose it over K550 because of music capabilities
Regarding my previous post, I have a question: What improvements can be made to the cons I listed below by updating or changing the phone's software? Thank you
This phone wish i am proposing to buy now but i am now told that is a very bad phone i want real truth of God.ist good or bad?
I have this phone for 1 month, my previous phone being SE K700.
- The Walkman, On/Off and play/pause buttons avalable anywhere in the menus/apps
- Good 2Mp camera quality (you can also add date+time to photos)
!*TIP!: for better colours modify the white balance: indoors use "Incandescent" (if you have normal light bulbs) and when having flash on, use "Fluorescent"
- VideoDJ is fun to use
- Remote control for PC Winamp (I use this often)
- Good file manager
- A VERY BIG ONE: There is no other way to see if you have any missed calls or recieved messages than pressing a random button. IT'S VERRY ANNOYNG. When on silent (at school), if I don't always look at the phone and press a button I have no idea someone has called me :((
- The EMS doesn't include text formating (like in my K700)
- 3D games work at a rather low fps for my taste
- you can't turn the camera on while a Java app is running :((
- only one Java app can be run at a time
- very slow picture viewing (3 seconds to display a photo made with the camera ?!)
- as most SE phones video recording is: 176x144 at 15 fps
- when pluging oher headsets or stereo speakers, the volume is low (probably because of software)
- when accessing "Traks" in Walkman player it takes some time from pressing "Play" to when it actualy starts to play the selected track (probably generates slowly the playlist (who knows?)) For example, at a 2Gb memory card I waited 1,5 minutes for the track to play, and twice it restarted...
- battery life not satisfactory for me: 1.5 days of moderate usage including listening to music on phone's speaker
Overall: The phone is OK, but I may be too exigent with it
SE K700i: 7/10
SE K750i: 8/10
SE W810i: 8/10 (it would have been 8.5/10 if it wasn't for the lack of indication of missed calls or recieved messages)
This phone is unbelivible....
i'm using it for about 3 years now...and just awsome..
no problems at all..
and surprise...i have 4 giga card memory in it..and is fully loaded...(0 kb free)...and nothing happened..
buy this phone guys...i guarntee it...
hey guys.. PLZ PAY ATTENTION.. i have a W810i.. and i just had a small problem with the camera.. i gave it at a authorised SE service center.. they did the Software update of my Phone and the MEGA BASS is now.. not working properly.. i sent a mail to SE.. and they say that the is NO MEGA BASS.. in the updated W810i software.. Guys now my phone sounds like a Radio.. and there is nothing i can do.. Coz d company is Helpless.. i now think like Wasted 10000 Rs on my W810.. do take care while buying SE phones...
i have only problem is storage of sms, only 120 msg in inbox even i have lots of space in phone/card.
what i can do to increas its limit.
I am using this phone for close to 2 years now and in my opinion it's simply awesome. My plan is to use it for another year before. The battery still lasts for 3 days and the music is just too good. Yes it doesn't have 3G but how many phones in this price range has? I am very happy with EDGE.
Well this is the best phone i've ever had, best camera picture(flash+auto focus),video recording absolutely fine,very good speaker,awesome music quality, great battery,nice interface, there is no regret to have this phone..i guarantee!
correction on my previous post: the W810i is the quickest and most responsive, not the W800i...
i've owned the W810 since July 2007. I also own the G900, W960, K800i and the K850i and X1 on the way. I'm a SE fanatic. I collect em, dont ask me why. Out of all these phones, the W800i is the most responsive, and quickest. By that, i mean you can navigate thru the phone apps and features very fast. the G900 and W960 are wonderful TFT touchscreens but can be sluggish navigating thru the apps and can freeze up. if your looking for a great texting, IMing and push email phone, the W810 is for you. the videoDJ app is fun, and the camera features are great,but the speaker on the phone is kinda weak for playing music, and the earpiece is weaker than the other SE phones which is highly noticeable when you are in loud public places... ie the pubs or shopping malls. i hope this review helps.
SE W810i isn't good. Works only for 6 to 8 months. Lots of software problems. Black screen of death, often restarts automatically. My w810i though within warranty period is not serviced.