Sony Ericsson W880 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.4

> In reply to kinati @ 2012-10-16 13:16 from fqrj - click to readThe SE W880i doesn't have any radio to begin with, only an mp3 player. Don't tell me the software upgrade provides your phone with a radio?

Anyway, has anyone noticed that this phone drains battery fast even if it's turned off? The batt went empty after 24 hours, and it's off. When turned on, the batt doesn't last for 24 hours even if it's on stand-by only. I used the same battery on my SE W595, and that same battery lasted for more than 24 hours.

• 2014-04-11 10:03
  • n3f1

Sony Ericsson W880i , It is lovely slim phone to use. I am using this phone last two years and very happy.

• 2014-03-27 16:54
  • n5E5

i have this particular phone which ilove .Of late it has developed some problem,after switching it on it requests me to insert the sim card even when the sim card is already inserted,can the problem be sorted out?

your feedback will be highly appreciated.

• 2013-12-05 13:03
  • fnAj

Plx give me ''SONY ERICSSON W880i'' Application when i connect my thiz mobile its not connecting and giving massage thiz
''"Dun't remove the USB cable until exited the application on your Pc"

What i do plz give me that Application I can transfer my file I am so tens I transfer file to PC so necessary plz give me plz

• 2013-09-26 05:13
  • 6PbJ

this is a good phn.i used it 3years and still it working in good condition.

• 2013-08-05 18:03
  • K2I$

we miss u .. 'sony Ericsson' :(

• 2013-06-24 17:19
  • P@T}

I still have my old one and still looking to get a new one if available anywhere

• 2013-06-18 10:55
  • rvPF

very handsum mobile....long time battery good call qaulity and camera result....

• 2013-06-11 05:56
  • 6Q33

lyk ths my phone

• 2013-02-07 08:47
  • Nsge

I garranterar W880i is the best cell phone for the last 6 years, bought new W880i several times, have tried countless different varieties, but no, now I have a Iphone5/32, this is a children's toy, not user friendly, so I have imported 2 pieces of new W880i, again. too bad it passed away so early

• 2013-01-05 22:23
  • mv8P

Good! Why is the speaker out of order. Does anybody of you seen a problem similar? Although ,I would like to get this phone fixed.

• 2012-12-22 03:06
  • pWxy

Ok excuse me for the strange comparison, maybe apples with oranges, but still. this thing is now 5 years old, and it has a screen with a 222 ppi density. A few months ago, apple releases their newest tablet, the ipad mini. 167 ppi. Ok, completely different device, completely different purposes. But still it is pathetic, and everyone just gets sucked into apple's scheme

• 2012-12-18 22:45
  • mZ7V

One of the best phones I've had. Still using it.
(Yes, I also have a smartphone)

• 2012-12-14 12:47
  • pc9D

Guyz,i have been with this phone for a long period with no problemz since when it stopped working at once after charging it...It showed battery full but when i switched it on,it couldnt switch on....I took it for FLASHING but it ends in the middle and says ERROR UNRECOGNISED DEVICE.......what could b the problem guyz....GEOFREY

• 2012-12-04 04:37
  • fufa

good day to the team,well i dont have much to say at this point.but i have meaning to ask if is it possible to upgrade my w880 phone software? i cant seem to listen to any radio station on my phone ,it started some time back.how do i fix that?mobile tv does not seem to be working too.my email address..khandakhulu@webmail.co.za.......i live in kzn, pietermaritzburg..

• 2012-10-16 13:16
  • fqrj

my phone i lost my security code

• 2012-09-25 16:07
  • freV
  • F

> In reply to jandah @ 2012-07-26 09:19 from wYA$ - click to readi have cell phone that ure looking for but isnt not new anymore do you still want
i want to sell it
mima_gendut@yahoo.com please email me if u want to buy
the phone thank you .mizwar from indonesia

• 2012-09-23 05:26
  • XMiv

i need help with my phone i cant make video calls, cant watch streamed videos. And one more thing i forgot my security code. Plz help me. Asigri francis facebook.

• 2012-09-04 15:33
  • fsWr

Actually, it was announced in December 2006, and released in February 2007.

Correct it please, GSMArena. And look it up on Google if you don't believe me (the first such announcement was in 13 Dec 06, the first reviews were during late Feb 07)

• 2012-08-06 13:33
  • JiIg
  • F

i want to buy one. where and how can i avail of this Sony Ericson W880 or W880i?

• 2012-07-26 09:19
  • wYA$
Total of 2165 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W880.