Sony Ericsson W890 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.3
7.4

i want to update my phone model.

• 2014-08-04 10:31
  • fsT5

> In reply to andre @ 2014-01-31 13:26 from t7$B - click to readi want to buy this phone can any body please help

• 2014-06-15 18:46
  • 9CB{

Salam Guys W890i is an amazing Cellphone becoz its very smart and slim and also so beautiful Mobile I Like this Mobile very Much and I m still Using this Model Since 2010 and Yet Now.

• 2014-05-11 10:40
  • KIAM

I've been using it for 5 years (!), battery still holds for 4-5 days, but phone likes to freeze and turn off for no reason. Nevertheless it was really good, but it's time to move on :)

• 2014-04-26 20:26
  • p$6I

Hai Sony w890i Support hike,whatsapp????

• 2014-04-25 09:57
  • XMtv

My w890i is broken but still works in File Transfer mode. I need to switch to Phone Mode to save contacts but can't see it. picture of this menu will be great... pls help.anyone

• 2014-02-27 12:54
  • 3LEb

can SE W890i using facebook? if yes which version to use.
thks, pls feed back ASAP

• 2014-02-23 09:52
  • PTGw

this phone is still available in the phillipines

• 2014-01-31 13:31
  • t7$B

> In reply to sera okta @ 2014-01-17 12:15 from 610I - click to readim still seen thisin the phillipines

• 2014-01-31 13:26
  • t7$B

why this phone and all of mobile phone of sony ericson not show again?? iwant tht phone comeback

• 2014-01-17 12:15
  • 610I

Hello.
I'm wondering if you can help me.
I want to turn on the second camera but I don't know how.Help please!

• 2013-12-17 16:47
  • n}Pv

Just found me old one in a box, it looks like it has taken quite the beating but wow, this phone was gorgeous! Incredibly slim, light and great camera! It was expansive but absolutely worth it. I'm currently searching for a new frame and battery so I can get this phone back in action since this phone is going for almost $80 which, actually isn't insane since because it's a much better phone than the $50 smart phones today, less features but insanely reliable, light, superior high quality and over all awesome!

Over all, slightly pricey today but if you need phone that just works, all the time, you should consider one.

• 2013-11-01 04:02
  • gIrW

I was want panel of sony ericsson W890i. How to get that please

• 2013-08-30 15:38
  • uvJD

Where can i get the panel for this model (Sony ericsson W890i).

Can anyone please help...

• 2013-07-30 13:56
  • PA@@

@Vali..... The sony ericsson that u ar using is not original phone made by the sony company... Its made by those Dubai and the Chinese but they hav the same software on the phone so u might think that its sony ericsson

• 2013-05-30 08:50
  • fsTx

I updated my phone this morning after a couple of weeks and it seems as though most of the numbers I had saved on it have disappeared. After following the instructions to restart the phone after removing/ replacing the battery, it asked me if I wanted to transfer the nos from the sim to the phone, so I did. Now the numbers are missing. I really need to be able to access those numbers urgently. Is there any solution to this issue?

• 2013-04-29 23:52
  • LKpK

I have a problem with my sony er. phone. I cant call anyone or someone me. It Desplays No access to network.
I upgrade flash, but nothing. Anyone have an idea for this problem hoe to solve

• 2013-04-03 18:11
  • gC71

I upgrade flash, but nothing. Anyone have an idea for this problem hoe to solve

• 2013-04-03 17:13
  • gC71

SE is a good one, but my SE can't save internet settings.how can i update it? Can i do it whitout using a pc, i mean using only the mobile?

• 2013-04-02 14:23
  • N9QM
Total of 2419 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W890.