Sony Ericsson W902 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.0
6.9
7.0

> In reply to Xquizts @ 2012-02-07 12:31 from UGmi - click to readhi i have new one of this model and i will travel to malaysia on 23may can u buy me 400 us dollar?

• 2012-05-01 23:04
  • dQx6

I just wanna ask about its internet is it fast or slow?

• 2012-04-14 18:02
  • fn$9

It is unbeliweble Phone !!!! the music in headseats is awesome !!!! good standbye i just buyed it ( not new ) for only 75 euros but its wort all the money !!!! best phone i ever had its my 20th phone in my life :D and its on my top of the list.

• 2012-02-17 23:05
  • La5n

I have SE W902 for about year and a half.
What's my experience with it?
Keyboard (buttons) are very good positioned for my medium size hands, camera is superior to a lot of other similar mobile phones in it's class (5 Mpx mobile phone camera class). Earphones (included in package) are exceptionally good with deep and clear bass, but they won't last long (mine were "out of service" in 7-8 months period). Original battery has very good life time (I'm still running on W902 original, first battery). Build quality is pretty much average (nothing special) and it could be a lot better.

However, it's biggest drawback is its slowness in accessing applications and other stuff (especially photos and music). This is a one slow mobile phone, noticeably slower than my previous SE W850i and SE K610i. I would reccomend C902 instead of W902, only because C902 is faster. One of my female friends has C902, so I had a chance to compare them.

• 2012-02-09 18:40
  • 3q@}

Does anyone know where I can get this phone in Singapore and Malaysia region? Thanks for all your help. Cheers.

• 2012-02-07 12:31
  • UGmi

Friends, please tell me...where i can get this phone in dubai....is this still available on market?

• 2012-01-16 12:44
  • HxeK

Plz help me its own memory is 25mb which is very low can v save text sms, multimedia sms or emails directly on memory card????

• 2012-01-13 09:00
  • PB2B

Hello Sony Ericsson m ur big fan and u r my 1st love. This phone is very very gud but please Sony Ericsson change Very old jack with the 3.5 mm jack.

• 2012-01-12 16:57
  • 2Tw3

My phone has the problem of not working keys (*, 9, back key).

If that happened what I do is I will press the Walkman button several times until those keys function again. But every now and then this will happen and it's so frustrating. I don't know if this is a common issue. Is there anyone also experiencing this? TIA

• 2011-12-30 10:42
  • vp1b

hi sony users
can you tell me , whats is price of this phone if compny still make it. ?

• 2011-12-18 07:00
  • wdNQ

hey guys this cellphone is one of the best cells, i used it and its performance is great especially the music. love you sony ericsson.

• 2011-12-05 11:17
  • KcWq

> In reply to adventurerlover @ 2011-09-13 12:34 from t7S4 - click to readtry to call your network provider so they can help you

• 2011-11-27 17:56
  • v0q9

This phone is off the chain.Have been using it for 3 years.The audio is good and the camera is awesome.Should really buy this phone

• 2011-11-12 05:28
  • tVsZ

the best sony walkman series phone ever... enuff said... got this phone 2 years back and doesnt give me a single problem until it got stolen from me... but got a replacement recently and it still rocks....

• 2011-11-11 18:33
  • ib3v

Somebody should assit me with an address of where I can get this phone to buy either in Nigeria or London( either new or fairly used)

• 2011-10-20 15:29
  • fmLg

> In reply to adventurerlover @ 2011-09-13 12:34 from t7S4 - click to readhi im also from the philippines im a sony ericsson fan and i know that this often happens what u should do is just reset your phone just key in 0000 as the default or your own password if uhave any.

• 2011-10-04 15:06
  • t7Xi

my w902 gives network problem wher can i solve tis problem m fom mumbai,India

• 2011-09-23 12:47
  • 2@v2

tol, baka naman ala kang load? wag ka sa setting pumunta, sa loading station dapat. . .

• 2011-09-18 08:36
  • RFjW

Can someone help me with the problem in my phone? Please?
I'm from Philippines...
I cannot send any messages. I went to the Settings then chose a mobile network. It has a signal sign but cannot send and receive messages. Please help. :(

• 2011-09-13 12:34
  • t7S4

the camera in my W902 sorta stucks up in the start.....does anyone faces these problems?

• 2011-09-10 14:48
  • gIxd
Total of 2487 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W902.