is it ur phone had any problem? mine oso vodafone version, de firmware is R1FA035...im nt sure whether it is latest 1 o nt bt so far mine runs well..
i new user...i read the manual but dun really know the sollution...my friend send mp3 to me by bluetooth... after finish, i see the file in my file manager...but after i see the list of music in the tracks at Walkmsn..the song is not there..weird...
Guys i need help plz. I bought this but i can not update my phone, its from vodafone maybe it is the reason but i need help, i want to update my phone, can anybody help me :D plz
just try not to full your mobile memory and do not use those big themes from unknown internet sites, and keep your mobile uptodate always and it will work very good, use themes from www.zedge.com best site for mobile themes and ringtones, and do not download or use any aplication from unkown sites, this mobile very good slim, light, nice cam on daylight but 2mp but does the job you will need.
asif, 29 Jan 2009very low sound quailityJust modd you acoustic and it will be great using the headset but loudspeaker is soft =)
hola, i just bought one last week, noble black vodafone version. So far i dont have any problem yet even the restart issue does not happen in my phone. Overall its a great phone, I love the animated theme and auto rotate function. My firmware version is R1FA035 and it works fine.
Sara.G, 28 Jan 20092) download A2uploader: http://www.mediafire.com/?n2wqei4zkml
3) downlad ->extract -> install... morehi Sara. G, you have to do it in your computer
- when you download the a2uploader it will be save as a2uploader.rar (means its a compressed file like *.zip)
- you have to right click on a2uploader.rar and you'll have an option to extract it: (click on "extract to a2uploader")
- it will create a folder named "a2uploader"
- open the folder and click on install
- after installing it, run the program
- if ever you have problems opening a2uploader, it's something to do with your security settings
- just disable your security program (AVG,norton,Nod32,mcafee, trend micro.. the list goes on.. =) and run a2uploader again
- feel free 2 ask..hope you'll get it
- if i have time later maybe i can give you a link to a screenshot
- also try to search it in se-nse.net; there's a lot of infos you can get in this site about modding =)
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2009does this phone support memory stick micro of 8gb??.help appreciated,thanksnah it takes up to 4gb on m2
Eldamri, 28 Jan 2009
Note: make an account 1st in se-nse.net; its fast and free
1) download acoustic file: htt... more2) download A2uploader: http://www.mediafire.com/?n2wqei4zkml
3) downlad ->extract -> install ->run a2uploader.exe
Can u more brief on the 2nd and 3rd step.
After i download the A2uploader, my computer prompt "windows cannot open the file. To open this file window needs to know what program created it "
On the 3rd step downlad ->extract -> install ->run a2uploader.exe how to do it? Is it i need to do in my computer or in my phone? pls help bcoz im very new and first time doing this!
Eldamri, 28 Jan 2009Hi Sara.G just make sure that you back up your contacts to M.S. (memory stick) before doing a ... moreHi,
Thank u very much for your kind help.
I will try first and catch u soon!
MadAboutPhones (you, 27 Jan 2009I had this phone for about 6 months. I would rate it 8/10 for it. It's design is nice, slim, s... moreyes i also agree with you,, my girlfriend bought her self a k550i and after just 6months the right navy key, the internet shortcut key the right softkey the activity menu key malfunctioned,, i dont know what seems to be a problem??? since my girlfriend really takes care of her phone,, in fact it doesent have a single scratch,, when i brought it to sony ericsson,, they said that i have to wait for 6MONTHS??!!? to have it repaired since the part needs to be shipped,, pls ericsson!!!!!!!!! make youre phones more durable!!!!!!!!! ever since they become slimmer they also become fragile,,, amd also the availability of the parts,,, pls..........
Sara.G, 27 Jan 2009Hi, I juz bought tis phone 1 week b4. Can anyone guide me how to update the firmware? 2. T... moreHi Sara.G just make sure that you back up your contacts to M.S. (memory stick) before doing a firmware update since everything will be reset to factory settings
Sara.G, 27 Jan 2009Hi,
I juz bought tis phone 1 week b4. Can anyone guide me how to update the firmware?
2. T... more1)go to www.sonyericcson.com -> support -> update services
2) click on the link "via your computer"
3) select your phone: w910i
4) just read and follow the instructions and your good to go
Anonymous, 28 Jan 2009is there any kind of fix for restart bug now :D:D plz i need to know bec. i want to buy this phone I think there's still no fix yet on the restart bug: i already updated to the latest firmware RIFA035 but still have the restart issue but it rarely restarts now unlike before and interface speed is a lot quicker now but others claim that they never had a restart issue with their phone