Sony Ericsson W995 - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.3
7.4

> In reply to Jan emil @ 2013-10-12 06:45 from srrf - click to readi wanna buy this cell

• 2013-10-24 20:37
  • KICf

i wanna this phone. where i can buy here in portugal? it's still exist? what's the price? thanks.

• 2013-10-14 15:25
  • ncET

hi !! my phone open than close in very schort time.....batery ok , band changed,,,

• 2013-10-12 06:45
  • srrf

Don't buy one of these if you're in a poor signal area, these phones suffer from very poor reception. I only had one or two bars signal (or no signal at all) which dropped off completely when I picked it up, the ol' grip of death. Had to sell it, completely useless to me. You might be alright however if you have a phone mast in your back garden.

• 2013-10-06 22:59
  • 39xW

> In reply to Kiwie_Warai @ 2012-05-31 08:30 from j@n6 - click to readyes buy a aluminium haze ones not fake. the fake ones are lighter in weight. and check th emi number I've had 3 from china and all have past

• 2013-09-25 00:09
  • pwcI

> In reply to CCC @ 2013-08-23 09:17 from t}dC - click to readif you buy one off eBay buy a aluminium haze phones that way its not fake. chines one. I've Had bought2 for spare phones and they are the real thing. If its fake the emi number is not recognised approved by BABT,(British Approvals board Of Telecommunications)IVE DONE THIS .AND BOTH HAVE PAST.I hope this helps you.

• 2013-09-24 21:11
  • 3aY%

i downloaded whatsapp from phoneky, buh ma se w995 shows me 'application error'prompt and doesnt open. Cn any 1 help me out wid dat plz... Thnk u

• 2013-09-19 17:56
  • fsWr

where is sperie parts available

not working side butt-ions..................ple
tell me adders

• 2013-09-05 18:22
  • utwS

Hello I am looking forward to buy this phone. It is only available on ebay. As someone said ebay phones are not orignal. Can you tell following is orignal or duplicate.

• 2013-08-23 09:17
  • t}dC

I was used four years. Waste of money...range prblm. 8.1 mega pixel camera but bad clarity photo's. But that phone have good interface....yearly stip probleme...

• 2013-08-07 07:32
  • YQDA

> In reply to shadyl @ 2013-07-09 17:21 from Np}w - click to readviber device for sony ericsson w995

• 2013-08-05 02:15
  • p3Ls

> In reply to shadyl @ 2013-07-09 17:21 from Np}w - click to readplz plz. Show me how to download whatsapp?

• 2013-07-23 12:42
  • fuZU

iwanted to know does sony ericsson w995 download whatsapp??if so whre cn i download it!

• 2013-07-09 17:21
  • Np}w

Regarding my earlier post about my brand new phone's short battery life, I figured that the ones from Ebay aren't the original models. They were just copied, since I noticed that the phone's box looks different as compared to the ones posted in Youtube around 2009, so therefore, my battery isn't really original too. It now lasts less than a day despite the fact that I don't use it all and there are no running apps in the background. It's ok though, since all phones are made in China nowadays. Just expect the print and casing colour to fade easily.

I did notice something regarding the keypad. I noticed that the silver part that surrounds the keypad is starting to have little cracks near the keys due to constant texting. It is made of soft material to begin with. Does anyone else experience this? My phone is only 5 months old already.

• 2013-07-07 10:31
  • P@1G

if you need the best camera from "a phone", well u must have it... it's not good for ppl who want to explore what they want like android or anything (because nothing store in here), THIS PHONE IS GOOD FOR MEDIAS! Good speaker, very interesting!:)

• 2013-06-20 06:36
  • njMc

how is the camera of this phone

• 2013-06-19 21:15
  • 0TI}

this phone is THE BEST PHONE I EVER HAD i tried 3 android touch phones but i kept coming back for this one if u want a phone which satisfies all ur wishes take W995 its awesome

• 2013-06-19 07:37
  • uumW

> In reply to fishhead @ 2013-06-03 07:55 from IVRF - click to readall what u have to do is to flash your fone(w995)when it displays no network

• 2013-06-18 17:49
  • fuvy

> In reply to fishhead @ 2013-06-03 07:55 from IVRF - click to readyou have to format you'r phone with a computer. Because it have takes a big viruses , and i think that in your phone doesn't work the bluetooth too ? Just format your phone and everything will be ok :)

• 2013-06-04 19:37
  • 0TI}

i have problem with my w995..it alwys display no network coverage when turn it on..anyone can tell me how to solve it?

• 2013-06-03 07:55
  • IVRF
Total of 6392 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson W995.