Sony Ericsson Xperia active - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-04 12:17 from S0uQ - click to readIf it restarts after you enter the PIN, you need to put it in flight mode and do a factory reset or put it in GPRS mode only.

• 2014-09-01 12:08
  • MujP

> In reply to george @ 2014-06-03 13:49 from K7eu - click to readIf you want big screen buy tablet or lap top,it's very stupid for me wen you received a call and you pull out your 6 inc phone from your bag because you can not put in on other place like pocket,and grab the phone put it to your head and must hold the giant phone with boath hands,and phone is bigger than your head.Ha ha it look so stupid,stupid,what do you want to prove?

• 2014-08-04 13:35
  • 0FRa

my xperia is restarteing what can i do????????????

• 2014-08-04 12:17
  • S0uQ

I love this phone so much. It's compact, it's tough, and so unique, yet modest and affordable. The only real problem is the internal storage. 2nd is some part of the touch screen not responsive, but that can be replaced.

I need to find a replacement phone soon, but I can't find any new model that can replace it. Sony is now too busy with their fragile giant phones with overpumped specs. Sad...

I don't think I'll ever sell this phone unless it's totally dead. It's a treasure.

• 2014-08-01 12:01
  • IVNX

> In reply to Pop @ 2014-03-16 23:12 from 0FRa - click to readtottaly agree with ur post
im a sony loyal fan
and i tried - samsung and black berry and lg and nokia
- but for reall htc - and sony - is the best of it all
so - i consider the - htc - for those serious ppl--
and sony - for the rest of us --
and i think that ppl who looking for a smart phone over 3 or 4 inches screen - only gamer"s

• 2014-07-10 23:39
  • Nr6f

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 14:41 from 0T8x - click to readhey there, could you share on how you rooted and partitioned your phone please?

• 2014-07-10 06:00
  • PGeu

Extremely decent device, cheap, rugged and perfectly sized for those who like small phones. Great screen for its size, both color-wise and dpi-wise. Not for demanding games. Small internal memory with preinstalled bloatware. After updating the apps, the memory will become full.
What worked pretty well for me:
1. Rooting the device
2. Changing to Zelly Cream 6 rom optimized for the device
3. Partitioning your SD and installing Link2SD Internal memory issue gone forever

• 2014-06-14 14:41
  • 0T8x

> In reply to Pop @ 2014-03-16 23:12 from 0FRa - click to readHahaha Pop Pop Pop.. ignorant. XD try s5 see and feel the difference. Ignorant. XD

• 2014-06-03 14:01
  • K7eu

Teah George was right.. Some ignorant people are blinded because they got this.. try to use a phone with 5.0 inch with better screen resulution like Amoled. Yeah funny.

• 2014-06-03 13:59
  • K7eu

> In reply to Pop @ 2014-03-16 23:12 from 0FRa - click to readHaha! You are funny.. why samsung s5 got a 5.1 inch screen? Are you crazy.. some would like to prefer a bigger screen than a 3 inch screen. And for the people with poor eye sight they want some big screen.. for conveniece of reading and gaming! If you cannot afford s5 then dont say something funny men. You are ignorant. Be mature.

• 2014-06-03 13:49
  • K7eu

> In reply to jhay @ 2014-01-18 18:40 from v0qu - click to readyour charger is not supportable,CHarge with original SONY charger.

• 2014-04-19 19:01
  • bC6P

> In reply to i.raymond @ 2014-03-21 13:11 from fufw - click to readre-flash the OS you are running or re-flash stock kernel

• 2014-04-03 16:13
  • UNAq

my st17i has failed to monitor battery status. It always reads 100 % then 0 and shuts down. I love it 2 much, better android phone. Wish i knew how 2 fix the problem

• 2014-03-21 13:11
  • fufw

I have one active and now I buy new one.I wonder why people want so big phones,5 or 6 inc,,if Samsung s5 have this dimensions,I will buy 10 units and use to the rest of my life

• 2014-03-16 23:12
  • 0FRa

> In reply to JiveKiwi @ 2014-03-06 06:33 from vxy{ - click to readWi fi is not crappy,don't lay,I have active and when I don't have Internet I use my neighbor Internet he told me the password,so don't speak robish.

• 2014-03-14 01:15
  • 0FRa

Ericsson please come back but not with Sony,only like Ericsson.Come back,!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-03-12 00:34
  • 0FRa

Very hard wearing except the screen scratches easily. Just ordered a Samsung galaxy note 2 though because the wifi is very poor because of the thick cover.(sony even admitted it) Multiple reviews back this up and I mean it, the wifi is shockingly crappy.

• 2014-03-06 06:33
  • vxy{

> In reply to hmmmnz @ 2013-11-22 11:35 from pYxI - click to readim sad sony ericcson leave us:-(

• 2014-01-27 12:46
  • t7%7

My battery last at least 48 hours with light usage,with lots of usage it last good 24 hours and I think it is good for any android phone.

• 2014-01-23 23:36
  • dMKL
Total of 1183 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia active.