Sony Ericsson Xperia active - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.8
6.7

> In reply to i.raymond @ 2014-03-21 13:11 from fufw - click to readre-flash the OS you are running or re-flash stock kernel

• 2014-04-03 16:13
  • UNAq

my st17i has failed to monitor battery status. It always reads 100 % then 0 and shuts down. I love it 2 much, better android phone. Wish i knew how 2 fix the problem

• 2014-03-21 13:11
  • fufw

I have one active and now I buy new one.I wonder why people want so big phones,5 or 6 inc,,if Samsung s5 have this dimensions,I will buy 10 units and use to the rest of my life

• 2014-03-16 23:12
  • 0FRa

> In reply to JiveKiwi @ 2014-03-06 06:33 from vxy{ - click to readWi fi is not crappy,don't lay,I have active and when I don't have Internet I use my neighbor Internet he told me the password,so don't speak robish.

• 2014-03-14 01:15
  • 0FRa

Ericsson please come back but not with Sony,only like Ericsson.Come back,!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-03-12 00:34
  • 0FRa

Very hard wearing except the screen scratches easily. Just ordered a Samsung galaxy note 2 though because the wifi is very poor because of the thick cover.(sony even admitted it) Multiple reviews back this up and I mean it, the wifi is shockingly crappy.

• 2014-03-06 06:33
  • vxy{

> In reply to hmmmnz @ 2013-11-22 11:35 from pYxI - click to readim sad sony ericcson leave us:-(

• 2014-01-27 12:46
  • t7%7

My battery last at least 48 hours with light usage,with lots of usage it last good 24 hours and I think it is good for any android phone.

• 2014-01-23 23:36
  • dMKL

hi... pls help me my sony xperia active why the touchscreen didnt work, when my xperia was low battery and i charge it then suddenly my the touchscreen didnt work.. what is the problem of my xperia.. pls help me?? how much it i'm gonna repair this to a cellphone technician??

• 2014-01-18 18:40
  • v0qu

My Xperia Active has updated. Now is JellyBean 4.1.2, via CyanogenMod 10.. Great UI.. Thanks Sony, Google, CM.. XD

• 2013-12-14 00:21
  • PA7C

> In reply to cristopher @ 2013-11-30 19:01 from 4RcT - click to readin SE service center they downgrade it to me from ICS 4.0.4 to GB 2.3.4,i could not do that using pc companion.Do not belive evrithing what that say on oficial sony web site.

• 2013-12-03 14:02
  • dMK}

> In reply to pop @ 2013-11-23 23:46 from dMKV - click to readhello, i luv this phone..upgraded to version 4gb--:-(. doesn't work the same. how do you downgrade back to version 2 jb? sony website says no support. please help.

• 2013-11-30 19:01
  • 4RcT

> In reply to hmmmnz @ 2013-11-22 11:35 from pYxI - click to read3 years? Strange, when it was launched june 2011.....

• 2013-11-30 10:07
  • nhvx

I updated my Active on ics 4.0.4. and have isuess with wi fi,after that bluethot start to shut down by itself,so my advise for all is do not ever think to update on ics.I downgrade to gingerbred 2.3.4. and now he works perfectly.

• 2013-11-23 23:46
  • dMKV

My friend owns this phone and I have to say, it is a very good one. In a small package it is almost bulletproof. She smashed it against the ground with all force once, to prove it was unbreakable and it was. Definitely a phone to consider.

• 2013-11-23 13:45
  • iBkc

its been a great phone, and has taken a beating, its been swimming, climbed mountains, dropped from fairly decent heights, been used to open beer,

a really great all rounder, but after 3 years it finally gave up the ghost with the touch screen not responding, i tried to replace the screen, but alas still no joy, so must be a problem with the motherboard,

i'd definitely buy an updated version if it came out,
the only improvements i'd want is a slightly larger screen, but keeping the same phone size or just slightly larger,

the phone as it is, is almost the perfect size for your pocket, and with the attached rubber strap it means its always easy to get hold of even with a pocket full of other junk,

best phone ive ever owned, sad to see him go ;(

• 2013-11-22 11:35
  • pYxI

i've experience the same problem try to flash it again with the ICS from sony PC Companion hope it can solve your

• 2013-11-21 11:10
  • U$4j

A year ago I had the same problem, should be sent to Service. GSM network service does not work. Mobile Network Settings menu, select WCDMA preferred network-only mode and will only work in areas with strong signal in the weak signal phone will signal 0% (not able to receive or initiate calls)

• 2013-11-07 19:46
  • 0CYV

> In reply to lokha @ 2013-10-27 09:27 from ut85 - click to readi've experience the same problem
try to flash it again with the ICS from sony PC Companion
hope it can solve your problem :)

• 2013-11-07 05:01
  • Ia79
Total of 1172 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia active.