Sony Ericsson Xperia active - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.9
6.9
6.7

> In reply to carla @ 2013-06-06 16:57 from t7Xk - click to readDownload QQ PLAYER from Google Play Store

• 2013-06-09 03:47
  • FKyy

how to play .avi format video with this?

• 2013-06-06 17:07
  • t7Xk

how can i play .avi format videos with this phone??

• 2013-06-06 16:57
  • t7Xk

> In reply to patts @ 2013-06-05 09:38 from Y}NY - click to readme i all ready to upgrade my OS from 2.3 to 4.0 ☺

• 2013-06-06 09:10
  • t780

> In reply to patts @ 2013-06-05 09:38 from Y}NY - click to readshort answer: yes
take a look here:

you can install ICS or JB, it is fully working and very clean

• 2013-06-06 05:10
  • K0sn

Hi guys, I just wanted to know if there is a possibility to upgrade the phone's software to Ice cream sandwich as it states in the technical specs..i tried finding it on my own...but couldn't...can someone help please..

• 2013-06-05 09:38
  • Y}NY

> In reply to .qwerty. @ 2013-05-20 04:40 from U}}D - click to readno, maybe is his screen protector what is full of scratches, the screen protector does get scratchy not much, but it does, my active died 2 months after i lose warranty (both screen and battery and it was more expensive the repair than buy a new phone) and was in mint condition so i must say mine never got a scratch, but screen protector does get scratchy, you should all get another (a replaceable one) so if it gets scratch u can change it without removing the factory one

• 2013-06-03 00:17
  • K0sn

sexy phone very cute

• 2013-05-24 07:29
  • U}}D

I love this phone. This is my outdor phone. The durability so amazing. And the disply is very strong.

• 2013-05-21 13:52
  • 6{aA

> In reply to Goethe @ 2013-03-30 01:31 from Lnfj - click to readLiar!
you don't have this phone , you just owner of Xperia Active clone from China. lol
better you watch this video before you talking bullsh!t here:

• 2013-05-20 04:40

Android JB 4.2.2 CM10.1 for your Xperia Active download here :

• 2013-05-20 04:32
  • U}}D

> In reply to MrZ @ 2013-05-16 01:30 from TkFD - click to readi dream that one day i will have one of my own. from deep within sony ericson is the best

• 2013-05-17 21:41
  • fuwx

> In reply to cat_woman @ 2013-02-21 06:44 from RKpg - click to readOpen the settings and select Applications/Manage Applications, then move all the applications from the phone memory to the SD card. I have a lot of applications and few games, and memory space do not seem to be a problem for me.

• 2013-05-16 01:30
  • TkFD

I needed a strong, small phone that would easily fit in the pocket of my trousers together with my keys without having to worry about being damaged, and this phone really fits the bill.
Being waterproof is also a plus, as I drive my motorbike in all weather conditions, and I find the wrist strap very useful, although I replaced the one provided with the packaging (terrible) with one made out of black nylon cord.

I'm quite happy with it, but I would definitely buy a new model with a slightly bigger screen and a bigger battery, which currently lasts a little more than a full day on a very moderate usage.

• 2013-05-16 01:19
  • TkFD

i'm using it for about a year. Overall it's snapy, durable,cute , handy phone. but i want to upgrade it to ics to lenghten it's battery life. But sony's website says coming soon. wtf

• 2013-05-15 07:53
  • PEiF

my phone always take some time to open the apps idont know why plz help.

• 2013-04-30 18:39
  • Hkqs

> In reply to craig @ 2013-02-21 00:01 from nFxm - click to readmy phone will suddenly hot after playing game or online,,,,
my phone battery cannot last until half day,,,i need to charge for many times,,,hate this situation,,,
if i travel or hangout for a day i think i need to brng extra battery to make sure my phone on

• 2013-04-26 07:16
  • KZ8N

> In reply to Goethe @ 2013-03-30 01:31 from Lnfj - click to readbut,it has been said that the glass are anti-scratches,how could they have scratches? or do u meant that it's not the glasses that were scratched and meant something else..? or maybe both?

• 2013-04-25 12:57
  • uC3e

> In reply to deenah @ 2013-02-26 08:36 from K7eu - click to readgood phone

• 2013-04-06 00:34
  • kAPd

Good phone, sturdy, it came with a lot of accessories, but also very slow with 1/4 of battery or less, also the screen is already full of scratches, so not as sturdy as it advertises, also the battery life is very disappointing with GPS and with or without BT on, I have to say the battery life is my main complaint, considering it was advertise to a more sport-like public.

• 2013-03-30 01:31
  • Lnfj
Total of 1184 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia active.