Sony Ericsson Xperia active - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

6.8
6.8
6.7

> In reply to cat_woman @ 2013-02-21 06:44 from RKpg - click to readOpen the settings and select Applications/Manage Applications, then move all the applications from the phone memory to the SD card. I have a lot of applications and few games, and memory space do not seem to be a problem for me.

• 2013-05-16 01:30
  • TkFD

I needed a strong, small phone that would easily fit in the pocket of my trousers together with my keys without having to worry about being damaged, and this phone really fits the bill.
Being waterproof is also a plus, as I drive my motorbike in all weather conditions, and I find the wrist strap very useful, although I replaced the one provided with the packaging (terrible) with one made out of black nylon cord.

I'm quite happy with it, but I would definitely buy a new model with a slightly bigger screen and a bigger battery, which currently lasts a little more than a full day on a very moderate usage.

• 2013-05-16 01:19
  • TkFD

i'm using it for about a year. Overall it's snapy, durable,cute , handy phone. but i want to upgrade it to ics to lenghten it's battery life. But sony's website says coming soon. wtf

• 2013-05-15 07:53
  • PEiF

my phone always take some time to open the apps idont know why plz help.

• 2013-04-30 18:39
  • Hkqs

> In reply to craig @ 2013-02-21 00:01 from nFxm - click to readmy phone will suddenly hot after playing game or online,,,,
my phone battery cannot last until half day,,,i need to charge for many times,,,hate this situation,,,
if i travel or hangout for a day i think i need to brng extra battery to make sure my phone on

• 2013-04-26 07:16
  • KZ8N

> In reply to Goethe @ 2013-03-30 01:31 from Lnfj - click to readbut,it has been said that the glass are anti-scratches,how could they have scratches? or do u meant that it's not the glasses that were scratched and meant something else..? or maybe both?

• 2013-04-25 12:57
  • uC3e

> In reply to deenah @ 2013-02-26 08:36 from K7eu - click to readgood phone

• 2013-04-06 00:34
  • kAPd

Good phone, sturdy, it came with a lot of accessories, but also very slow with 1/4 of battery or less, also the screen is already full of scratches, so not as sturdy as it advertises, also the battery life is very disappointing with GPS and with or without BT on, I have to say the battery life is my main complaint, considering it was advertise to a more sport-like public.

• 2013-03-30 01:31
  • Lnfj

its a nice phone made by an european country

• 2013-03-27 08:38
  • rJEx

> In reply to Activej @ 2013-03-06 14:04 from UD}y - click to readGoogle stellatech of Germany...

• 2013-03-19 08:17
  • ssbA

This is very good phone i am using and enjoying

• 2013-03-15 12:33
  • ibqM

I've accidentally dropped my xperia active screen first around 1.5 meters high 2 weeks after i bought it. leaving only a little scratch on the alloy frame. even took some pictures underwater. after 1 year, still works well. Most durable phone I'd ever had.

• 2013-03-14 08:48
  • HBE%

where can i get some extra water seal usb hub covers?mine were all worn out,can anyone help me out please?no one bends it right?plz help me out

• 2013-03-06 14:04
  • UD}y

You just have to upgrade the market app... and wich one was the other

• 2013-03-03 16:51
  • 8yHx

> In reply to deenah @ 2013-02-26 07:24 from K7eu - click to readPura Vida yo just have to upgrade that app the "market", and it will transform inte "play". and the other app wich
was it??

• 2013-03-03 16:50
  • 8yHx

> In reply to deenah @ 2013-02-26 07:24 from K7eu - click to readHi i apologize, i was able to find out what it is. it's iMapMyFitness App. thanks anyway.

And if anyone is curious, I was able to upgrade to ICS 4.0.4 and it's pretty fast!

• 2013-02-26 08:36
  • K7eu

help. planning to resell this, i restored the factory settings, google play is back to "market" and i accidentally deleted one app [i guess] :(
1.how can i upgrade this "market" to "google play"?
2.what was that app on the upper right corner on the main screen [aside from Music, Compass and Walkmate] whats the other one? I may have deleted it accidentally...

thank you.

• 2013-02-26 07:24
  • K7eu

> In reply to cat_woman @ 2013-02-21 06:44 from RKpg - click to readsounds strange, if you have tried everything that one normally would do, then re-flash your phone, that is, open sony ericsson companion or SEUS on your computer, select your phone and then select to install updates or reinstall phone software, it will ask you to connect your phone while pressing the volume key, this will check the phone and surely it will tell you, you have the latest software, either way, select the option to install the software on your phone, and follow the steps, when done you will have your phone in a factory reset state, that means you will have to install every app you had and re-sync your contacts lists (you wont lose it as long as your phone is synced with your gmail account). also there is a backup utility but i never got to use it, so i don't know if this would help you backup your apps, hope this helps

• 2013-02-22 10:47
  • LF@j

how to free the internal storage, my phone already sign that the phone memory is already low,i deleted some applications but nothing happened, i love downloading some games but my phone storage is already insufficient, any help guyz..:(

• 2013-02-21 06:44
  • RKpg

is there any good reason why my battery dos'nt last a day

• 2013-02-21 00:01
  • nFxm
Total of 1172 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia active.