Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.0

One trick to do at your own risk, is to remove the thin plastic film from the glass screen. Very careful when pulling it, because the film is so well glued to the screen, that the screen will come along and get un-glued from the phone. Don't pull upwards on the film, rather sideways close to the surface of the screen, and keep a finger pushing down on the screen to keep it in place.

• 2014-10-19 21:01
  • 01cJ

Most of the issues you guys are facing is due to low storage space. Root the phone and use link2sd.

• 2014-10-07 12:37
  • Mygw
  • F

> In reply to natasha @ 2014-09-14 19:33 from sy4a - click to readReinstalling OS should help. If there is nothing else to do, this is the only option remaining. This could be because of low storage space. I rooted my phone and installed link2sd which will move many apps to sd card. Now I do not get such errors.

• 2014-10-07 12:35
  • Mygw

Good set. camara quality : cristal clear photos. However internal memory is very less.

• 2014-09-25 12:33
  • TLxL

Guys I am having this problem with my arc s whenevery I try to open my play store/viber/browswer i reevice this message GOOGLE SERVICE HAS STOPPED WORKING
i've tried virtually everything!doing searching and following methods mentioned on youtube to solve the problem but all in vain
Is resintalling the software going to help?Pls i need urgent help
Thanks to anyone who replies

• 2014-09-14 19:33
  • sy4a

Some times i can't attend the calls. the phone hanging, any keys not working, after i reinsert the battery the phone is working.

• 2014-08-18 06:12
  • IV8a

this phone has very big fault i.e the internal storage is very very vrry low aftr downldng some apps the space bcmes low nd external space dosnt work ...

• 2014-08-16 09:21
  • uCrZ

I see that my phone won't support virgin ISP provider in canada,what can I do

• 2014-08-15 06:13
  • cS8f

> In reply to aris @ 2014-04-01 20:32 from pdq9 - click to readOnly supports up to 32 gig

• 2014-08-04 19:21
  • fjSM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-12 15:35 from PIQr - click to readupdate ur phone then u can read tamil font. :)

• 2014-07-31 12:06
  • X{iR

I recently bought a sony ericksson xperia arc s but discovered it was unlocked,i tried several technicians in Uganda, but they failed to help
They it has a code 9900, a Japanese code that is hard to unlock. Others say it uses a different transmission compared to those from Europe or US, which is hard to change.
I like this phone so much and am willing to spend to have it unlocked. What should I do?

• 2014-07-20 15:09
  • ftIF

very good phone

• 2014-07-11 08:57
  • X0K4

Amazing battery , nice camera, slow after firmware update, low internal memory and ram.

• 2014-06-30 03:26
  • sFkC

I have owned this device since 2011 september and I must say it is still amazing. I own an Xperia Z which is on a level of its own. But I am still surprised that the battery life is the same as the day i bought it.
The camera is good considering it is almost 3 yrs old now. I love this device. Only complaint is that they stopped making phones like the arc and the arc s.

• 2014-06-27 00:52
  • PbBs

all in all a very good phone my only problem was interference noise when near industrial pcs at work (switchboard) and the internet signal was not at all good again at work (hospital) but when on the move or home brilliant

• 2014-06-25 20:27
  • MIaF

> In reply to Pain Killa @ 2014-06-09 14:06 from fsTy - click to readsuper quality.put night portrait mode

• 2014-06-10 16:42
  • 6qha

Please i want to know the camera quality during night ..is it very colourful??

• 2014-06-09 14:06
  • fsTy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-12 15:35 from PIQr - click to readther was an app for read tamil fontd that name was ezhuthani..try this app you can read tamil font.

• 2014-06-02 14:10
  • utAt

Amazing Phone,Good looking,slim,easy to handle, smart user friendly phone

• 2014-05-31 20:14
  • QdPe
Total of 8615 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.