Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.1

Have been using it since June 2011 and it's still working fabulously except for slight sluggishness that has creeped in in the last few months. But, the most amazing story is that it's still working even after falling two floors down defying the usual conception that Sony phones are fragile. Have always loved Sony but would like to buy something else next time just for the sake of it

• 2014-02-04 09:44
  • 9Cq7

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readso far performance is good. the only problem is internal memory low, even I already delete junk app and move some apps to external memory.most important is you must root yours.
overall is excellent!!

• 2014-01-28 13:08
  • PTGm

overall is excellent!!

• 2014-01-28 13:05
  • PTGm

besttt phone in the world but now broken screen :( im going to missss this phone but im sure that imm going to buy sony again the same but dual sim

• 2014-01-25 16:08
  • 0mvg

> In reply to unscared216 @ 2013-11-06 13:04 from ucI5 - click to readYuo must flash it

• 2014-01-23 20:20
  • B{DI

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readIt hasn't enough memory.l must root it evry mount

• 2014-01-23 20:17
  • B{DI

> In reply to MYY @ 2013-12-24 11:22 from KZ8N - click to readThe problem is internal memory, not RAM. Trust me.
Root the phone, delete all of the bloatware and move everything you can to SD and integrate all the recent apps updates into the rom and you will get a far better performance.

• 2014-01-01 16:47
  • 3E0I

> In reply to muss @ 2013-12-29 09:48 from ibgA - click to readThe big problem with the Arc is not ram but internal memory.
Must people don't care about having the latest OS (I would love KitKat, but I am perfectly fine with ICS) but would love to be able to have more apps on board.
Root and cleaning up junk apps helps a bit

• 2014-01-01 16:43
  • 3E0I

well, for me, we cannot blame any product that have small built in RAM (256MB or 512MB). it's actually base on operating system which need more RAM (same as microsoft windows). in this case is Android. updated version will need more RAM but if u use ios or bb os, 512MB RAM is enough to run smoothly on their device. that is why nowadays, most of brands produce new android device with bigger RAM.

• 2013-12-29 09:48
  • ibgA

I loved my Arc, it was slim, lightweight (nice looking), had a nice screen & camera. Only downside was the serious lack of memory - needed a lot of management - even although I don't play any games.

Upgraded to an SP. It's chunky and much less user friendly - is it Jelly Bean or the Sony UI, or maybe both? The upside is it has enough memory and double the screen resolution.

• 2013-12-26 14:51
  • pKPf

its kinda lag when I install many apps/games because RAM just 512mb. anyone know how make it smooth with many apps/games like install some software on the phone?

• 2013-12-24 11:22
  • KZ8N

very good by the camera opens but no image comes showing capturing a pic or video

• 2013-12-21 14:30
  • fsTy

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readnot much problem , I have been using like a few years and still doesn't want to change. the camera is also another benefit, the photos are always in good quality. but sometimes a bit lag . otherwise is a good phone :D

• 2013-12-15 04:14
  • 2@TH

I'm selling one oddly enough. Midnight blue LT15i. A bit too complicated for my other half so buying a basic PAYG for her. Found this post by accident when looking up the spec prior to placing it on ebay.

• 2013-12-14 14:14
  • ancN

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readNo trouble what so ever.
It may lag if it is turned on for 2 or 3 weeks without restarting it or if internal memory which is kind of short is too full.
But obviously, if you keep that in mind or do a root you will be just fine.
Love mine and have had it for about 3 years and lots of heavy usage.

• 2013-12-13 17:56
  • mtY$

This phone is from 2011 but I'm thinking of buying it now. It looks amazing. People who have used this for long time, I ask your opinion, had any problems till date?

• 2013-12-13 10:43
  • sUwU

i will do upgrade the mobile ice cream sandwich version then wifi problem was create how to slove the problem
i don't hav more knowledge
so give the suggestions how to slove problem,

• 2013-12-10 17:29
  • 7wj9

Can sum help me out I can not find my application downloaded from store and also locate memory card.

• 2013-12-07 17:30
  • fsTx

Please guys can anyone help to resolve the prob of my camera? It always stops automatically when I want to take a picture with my xperia arc LT15i with Android 4.0.4 version . Please help . I'm waiting.

• 2013-12-05 15:37
  • ft{x

> In reply to miki13 @ 2013-11-04 09:08 from akv2 - click to readWat is cm10 is that application!?

• 2013-11-18 15:37
  • U{wv
Total of 8589 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.