Any idea what's the price of the SE Xperia Arc in India? I am planning to buy this phone soon!
thumps up if you're gonna buy this beast:)
plus when will it available in USA
Hello There Friends,
Can anyone please tell me what is this feature all about: "USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB" does that mean I can connect a pen drive... :conf
brynn, 13 Mar 2011@Mobilemaster,do you remember some characters from way back,Mrigant pawar,Nick and the famous ... moreI sell mobiles for a living, and I can confidentely tell you that you are the minority. You can still obtain a phone with a keyboard as well as a touch screen but 99.9% of the public will choose the all touch phone with the wonderful time saving programs built in. I sell only keyboard phones to older folk who have no use for the extras that come with the new touch phones. Every time technology moves on there will always be those who resist the change but the majority embrace the new technology.
[deleted post]Thanks for letting us know about the diff. in spec sheet between arc and atrix.
Few key pointers that were missed tho were -
* Unlike Atrix, Arc too can do video playback through HDMI out, you can refer to CES'11 Arc launch video on youtube.
* Talking about Atrix having 14.4Mbps HSDPA and Arc having 7.2.
Now, these are theoretical speeds and the potential is really dependant on network speeds by your service provider.
* Atrix has 1GB RAM over 512MB by Arc. On paper it looks good for Atrix considering that they are providing Dual Core processor but we have already seen gaming capabilities on Xperia Play which has got same spec sheet as Arc.
* 1080p video recording by Atrix, again would be available through future update, needless to say that the 'out of the box' Atrix is coming with Froyo whereas its Gingerbread for Arc.
* Choosing right now between Single core and Dual Core for mobile phones is just like when you had to choose been Dual Core and Core2Duo in computers. All depends on how much BANG you are going to use really.
We havent seen reviews of either of the handsets yet so it is pretty hard to argue on which one wins hands down in better performance, may be none, they might turn out to be at par with equal pro & cons for both.
does anyone have any idea when will it be released in the middle east??
very nice phone, good specifications but have a black point: have not frontal camera. how is possibile ?!
the price foq this arc which one the right one the £459.99 or 28990rupee?
it doesnot have any secondary camera then how does video call work on it????
AphelX, 14 Mar 2011are you sure it is 16GB? specs says it is 8GB1. Mobile phone Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
2. MicroSD memory card 16GB
3. HDMI cable IM820 (1 meter)
4. Stereo Headset MH650 (with L-shaped connector)
5. USB-cable ES600 (with L-shaped connector)
6. Compact Power Charger EP800 GreenHeart
7. Battery 1500 mAh BA750
[deleted post]dont need to buy memory card because arc will come with 16 gb memory card.
[deleted post] keep updating , im waiting for update #2 waiting to see something new and about SE plans for future ;)