Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.0

i have a problem with my security question i forget it and i cant open my screen ...any advices ..thank you

• 2014-02-16 09:54
  • g5@A

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-02-15 20:31 from 3@ft - click to readDownload sony update manager, reinstall the software, u will have a phone like new.

• 2014-02-16 06:12
  • jkXn

> In reply to Anna @ 2014-02-15 20:31 from 3@ft - click to readThat sometimes happens when you install a call recorder app. Uninstall it if you have one.

• 2014-02-16 00:51
  • PI4V

It is really great phone! But I have problem with mine...Sometimes I can not receive incoming calls or sms...I have no idea how to fix this problem or what causes it...Can someone help me, please?

• 2014-02-15 20:31
  • 3@ft

its a nyc phone but tha only problm with me is internal memory its too low it should hev atleast 4Gb or 8Gb

• 2014-02-13 08:13
  • 0wqU

if i connect my xperi arc on pc companion to update it
the message will b show you havy already installed the latest software (My current android versin is 2.0)

• 2014-02-12 12:52
  • j9yw

Have been using it since June 2011 and it's still working fabulously except for slight sluggishness that has creeped in in the last few months. But, the most amazing story is that it's still working even after falling two floors down defying the usual conception that Sony phones are fragile. Have always loved Sony but would like to buy something else next time just for the sake of it

• 2014-02-04 09:44
  • 9Cq7

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readso far performance is good. the only problem is internal memory low, even I already delete junk app and move some apps to external memory.most important is you must root yours.
overall is excellent!!

• 2014-01-28 13:08
  • PTGm

overall is excellent!!

• 2014-01-28 13:05
  • PTGm

besttt phone in the world but now broken screen :( im going to missss this phone but im sure that imm going to buy sony again the same but dual sim

• 2014-01-25 16:08
  • 0mvg

> In reply to unscared216 @ 2013-11-06 13:04 from ucI5 - click to readYuo must flash it

• 2014-01-23 20:20
  • B{DI

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readIt hasn't enough memory.l must root it evry mount

• 2014-01-23 20:17
  • B{DI

> In reply to MYY @ 2013-12-24 11:22 from KZ8N - click to readThe problem is internal memory, not RAM. Trust me.
Root the phone, delete all of the bloatware and move everything you can to SD and integrate all the recent apps updates into the rom and you will get a far better performance.

• 2014-01-01 16:47
  • 3E0I

> In reply to muss @ 2013-12-29 09:48 from ibgA - click to readThe big problem with the Arc is not ram but internal memory.
Must people don't care about having the latest OS (I would love KitKat, but I am perfectly fine with ICS) but would love to be able to have more apps on board.
Root and cleaning up junk apps helps a bit

• 2014-01-01 16:43
  • 3E0I

well, for me, we cannot blame any product that have small built in RAM (256MB or 512MB). it's actually base on operating system which need more RAM (same as microsoft windows). in this case is Android. updated version will need more RAM but if u use ios or bb os, 512MB RAM is enough to run smoothly on their device. that is why nowadays, most of brands produce new android device with bigger RAM.

• 2013-12-29 09:48
  • ibgA

I loved my Arc, it was slim, lightweight (nice looking), had a nice screen & camera. Only downside was the serious lack of memory - needed a lot of management - even although I don't play any games.

Upgraded to an SP. It's chunky and much less user friendly - is it Jelly Bean or the Sony UI, or maybe both? The upside is it has enough memory and double the screen resolution.

• 2013-12-26 14:51
  • pKPf

its kinda lag when I install many apps/games because RAM just 512mb. anyone know how make it smooth with many apps/games like install some software on the phone?

• 2013-12-24 11:22
  • KZ8N

very good by the camera opens but no image comes showing capturing a pic or video

• 2013-12-21 14:30
  • fsTy

> In reply to anon @ 2013-12-13 10:43 from sUwU - click to readnot much problem , I have been using like a few years and still doesn't want to change. the camera is also another benefit, the photos are always in good quality. but sometimes a bit lag . otherwise is a good phone :D

• 2013-12-15 04:14
  • 2@TH

I'm selling one oddly enough. Midnight blue LT15i. A bit too complicated for my other half so buying a basic PAYG for her. Found this post by accident when looking up the spec prior to placing it on ebay.

• 2013-12-14 14:14
  • ancN
Total of 8615 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.