I already own VivazPro, SE is the best and absolutely this is my next phone.
SE makes just one phone every some months, but it creates THE BEST of all.
Oh my god!! I couldn't believe theres a lot attention on SE phone. even the future product got discussed. Probably theres a lot se like-ers out there.
This is it. SE long awaited comeback.
"but galaxy s never touch the 1500 quadrant benchmark.."
are you joking mate!!! some people have got the benchmark over 2250
Guys is it real that in 2.3 gingerbread we can download all the apps and games into memory card...confirm it plz
Cyber-shot Keitai S001+Bravia phone S004+android 2.3= xperia arc :)
Is there no video call camera ?.As Gsmarena not listed in its specifications
.If not then really disappointed SE may lose many customers but Video call may be used very much in future.As Iphone 4 is example.Wake up SE and also indclude this feature in this mobile if you want to made ultimate mobile.
Roar..., 09 Jan 2011How many people you know actually uses video call?"We" need secondary camera for shelf photo shoot :P
When i saw this awsome device i got in love with it, i am extraordinary excited to OWN it....
I am sure with its processor and Android 2.3 the performance will be superb and beating any phone... i always respect Sony_ericsson phone but since 1-2 years it wasnt so much compatative but with this EXPERIA ARC it will again take attention!!! ... And i was using since 3 years HTC phones without complains... i will have to decide between HTC INSPIRE 4g AND EXPERIA ARC.... i will wait anyway for detailed REVIEWS ;) compare them...
- Arc have just 1ghz processor but it works so fast and smooth with its 1 core CPU + 205 Adreno GPU so I don`t care about dual cores at all as in real life I just use my phone, not comparing it all the time with the rest.
- Arc haven`t suppa-duppa amoled+#%&* screen, but it performs pretty close and even on the GSMArena comparative shots we may see it`s Bravia Engine make photo sharper then Galaxy and iPhone4. Also SE claims that Reality Display is 25% more efficient then the Super Amoled... and there is evidence for that on YouTube from CES already.
- Arc haven`t 12 or 16mpxl camera but it futures Exmor-R sensor which is good to have and will make the difference in low-light conditions where all phones suffer badly and no flash can`t change that.
- Arc run latest Android version and we even saw some prototypes running updates 2.3.1 and 2.4 already, two months before release. SE even announce Arc will get Honeycomb, where others told their devices will get Gingerbread. I guess this time around SE leads the pack, and nobody can`t deny this fact.
- SE stripped Timescape and made it optional to have faster updates of the OS, which is proven by the 2.4 update running already on some prototypes.
- SE adds smart folder creation and multitouch option for mixing widget at one screen that makes 5 home screen entirely unnecessary.
- SE adds full HDMI transfer to other device with no lag at all and DNLA both working pretty good according to testers.
- SE Arc rumored price will be smaller then the other high-end phones around 530euro.
- SE don`t put front facing camera on Arc is the only minus I can find, but after 10 phones with front facing cameras that I had before I just using it with my very first just for trying and never after that. For me this is no loss at all.
So after all that all I need to say is that Sony Ericsson Arc`s stunning design is his best strength not because it don`t have any other, but because it`s pretty close to best in any other area and stand far ahead from the crowd of boring rounded iPhone copies.
I'm really interested in xperia series ( not SE! ) sonse i care a lot about design and UI, and Arc's design is really breath taking, nice UI and amazing camera, so who can tell me not to like it?! I know there is so many good devices out there that are so power full, but Arc is just catching my eyes just like X10, so whats the point in arguing every single day to prove ourselves to eachother?! Really! Go to your favourite places and have fun without hurtong others, after all, all of these are JUST some MOBILE PHONES! Nothing more, enjoy yourself . . . :)
I cant understand these people! Whatss the proble. With you guys?! Each person has his/her own taste, if you prefer another phone or brand, so go to its related pages and have fun with your kinda guys, NO phone or brand is best in everything, some have better overal features and some have better design, UI or camera. It depends on your interests, so just go for whatever suits you, dont come here or other forums for only bashing others or advertising your favourite phone, its not right to ruin a place that people want to use it in a good way, if you have something to say about the Arc, your welcome to say it, but please say it politely and reasonably. Thanks in advance :)