Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

is this phone waterproof? and can shoot underwater?

• 2014-10-22 14:00
  • RK36

My phone wont let me click back instead i now have 2 home buttons, i downloaded button savior in app store but didnt work also

• 2014-10-21 01:46
  • t7Xh

> In reply to sm @ 2014-10-14 11:20 from Rxbv - click to readi've been using sony xperia arc s for 2 years now. it falls many time but its still working well. memory is low so i have limits with what kind of application i can usa. i once had problem for 6 months upon powering it on. then i have found out that i just have to fully charge it before turning it on. if possible use your own cable when charging so you wont be having problem about touching the screen. anti scratch protection is true...upto now my phone screen still looks new. no front camera. all in all i like the phone cause even thought i'm careless and it falls all the time, its still functioning like new.

• 2014-10-19 08:04
  • thdG

i have a problem in my ars. my phon is not intelin galary creypuly

• 2014-10-18 20:16
  • fsVc

> In reply to Amay @ 2014-10-01 06:52 from vpHx - click to readYou're right. I have no problems with this superb phone except internal memory. Superb camera and design, good screen... but now my phone is living its last month, I will replace it. But my opinion can't be better. Nowadays recommend only for people who use whatsup or another app like this one, but has no interest in downloading many others app's

• 2014-10-15 12:39
  • maP9

> In reply to sm @ 2014-10-14 11:20 from Rxbv - click to readthe sony ericsson logo play is being stucked.please help me. :(

• 2014-10-14 11:24
  • Rxbv

i have a problem when I'am about to start this phone.can you tell me is that it is a serious problem or it just temporary?
-feeling bad :(

• 2014-10-14 11:20
  • Rxbv

awesome cell phone its camera is great but battery timing is not good as well as ram is low hang so much
does not catches wi-fi signals properly slow internet speed
but over all i like that cell phone

• 2014-10-12 19:31
  • KIqp

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-09-18 12:16 from vI2h - click to readThere s any way fr tht

• 2014-10-09 20:12
  • U@Y6

my sony ericsson xperia arc s is dead.. how do i fix it?

• 2014-10-05 13:44
  • NuPF

Superb design, awesome camera and display.. but need to improve on performance. I didn't experience any maintenance on it since last 3 years until my golden retriever thrashed it..

• 2014-10-04 11:28
  • XuTb

> In reply to manecas @ 2014-09-16 12:03 from pXGb - click to readi had this problem once. Simply enter go to messages just like you're about to write then press and hold on the empty space in the middle an option then would appear choose international keyboard. ;)

hope i helped.

• 2014-10-03 04:47
  • fvBV

After 26 months of using this, I finally would let my LT18i retire. Good phone, my only problem with this one is the internal memory. Limited apps to install. I can't even update installed apps anymore. I already moved most apps to SD card. Then I was forced to remove some apps. Everything else is very good. In its 2 years, it was dropped a lot of times. One time, I also had it use as a dash cam for straight around over 30 minutes, one time I did a time lapse for 20 minutes. Yes, it got hot, but it survived until now. I now got my Xperia Z3.

• 2014-10-01 06:52
  • vpHx

Super super phone, awesome camera, nice sleek design, the only problem is not enough memory! I think sony should improve on memory, Add more memory space and u got the best phone.

• 2014-09-23 16:04
  • fmCv

great phpne for regular use and net use good btry bckup using for 2 years

• 2014-09-21 19:02
  • KIF1

camera quality is awesome and mobile design is greate bt the only problem is low memory

• 2014-09-19 09:25
  • iiVA

it have little ram and internal storage

• 2014-09-18 12:16
  • vI2h

There is no such thing as "Timescape UI". Their homescreen launcher was simply called 'Home' in the app settings. Timescape was their social media aggregation app which had absolutely nothing to do with the user interface of the phone or the default launcher.

• 2014-09-17 09:25
  • vFpp

question- all of a sudden i got the Japanese characteristics on the touch screen, how can i get back the original roman (European)back? can anybody help?

• 2014-09-16 12:03
  • pXGb

Where can I find how many minutes I have used in any given day?

• 2014-09-15 20:32
  • jiTc
Total of 5844 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.