Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.1
7.1

after upgrading my phone to 4.0.4 version , it doesn't reboot fast, it takes more than an hour to start and sometimes it freezes

• 2014-04-24 00:46
  • fsT5

THE FACTORY SCREEN PROTECTOR that arc have is really hard to see.. You need to see it in very close look at the edge of the screen.. You will notice that something is intact with.your screen.. Very thin and needed a long nail for.you to removed it.. After removing it just clean the screen with a clean clothe with alchohol or just a little amount of water.

• 2014-04-22 19:03
  • K7gP

• 2014-04-22 18:27
  • K7gK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-24 13:40 from Tsib - click to readNote: It is really scratch proof screen.. You know what? Or why you arc s screen has scratches? Take a close look at your arc s without screen protector.. The factory screen protector of arc s is still intact.. It is a bit hard to remove this. Watch on you tube to see if you have a dought on me. Just see it your self.. Mine i remove the factory screen guard.. Much better screen display and the glass will be reveal.. Try to see your arc s.. With no screen guard.. Notice its just like plastic like.. Because of the factory screen guard still intact.

• 2014-04-22 18:19
  • K7gR

I am using before 1 year to now, perfect but not enough RAM.

• 2014-04-21 15:39
  • 6u6h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-19 04:47 from tt8W - click to readI am using this mobile for more than one year. There is no software problem for this model but it lag a little because it is having only 1GB internal memory (user available 320MB)and 512 MB ram.

• 2014-04-21 08:43
  • w4H%

Had the phone for about two years. Doesn't use micro sim card. Isn't 1,4 ghz but 1.3 ghz.. screen is not scratch resistant and I believe the resolution is 640/480 or something on that manner..

• 2014-04-19 22:59
  • YYHI

i m using it from 2 months n its really good don't know if someone is having problem with it nut I think its really a good phone camera n battery timing is perfect

• 2014-04-19 16:30
  • KI3d

Evry 1 is sayng xperia arc s have software problm let me knw abut dz phne plzz rply fst

• 2014-04-19 04:47
  • tt8W

Plzzzz ask me Xperia arc s is nice or not

• 2014-04-18 10:49
  • uvsH

One of the finest phones

• 2014-04-17 09:34
  • fmci

> In reply to nelsonnaafi @ 2014-04-15 19:36 from fsT5 - click to readRemove momery card and select factory data reset then use it without momery card for 2 or 3 day and update what you need

• 2014-04-16 09:15
  • 6Pbr

please i have a problem just now i receive an update after receiving the update my phone is no more working,,please what should i do i just buy this phone last week please help me thank you???

• 2014-04-15 19:36

• 2014-04-15 18:58
  • fsT5

my phone is having a problem in switch on and off. last thing i do i open my blutooth..then now i cant open my phone this is the second time that my phone dont function.what should i do to solve this problem?

• 2014-04-12 03:51
  • vxej

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2014-03-19 03:16 from Sbcq - click to readhi...ahmed!!!
don't use inbuilt app fr whatssapp..it won't work..
u need to delete whatsapp n redownload it frm playstore.. & it will work...

• 2014-04-11 11:11
  • tUdx

is it late for me to buy these mobile

• 2014-04-08 11:33
  • ftIF

am using the sony erison xperia s arc,i dont know how to use the 3d camera.i have tried but still cant acesss it.i need help.spincer@gmail.com is my email.thanx

• 2014-04-01 19:07
  • NwLH

i have a problem with my phone that is it can't start. before that i click bluetooth and goes blackout. can you help me?

• 2014-03-31 18:08
  • PTGw

> In reply to khiron @ 2014-03-20 11:38 from swp$ - click to readI am Using Carbon Kit Kat rom. I was the original poster Poseidon360. It is a really nice rom and does not eat all the internal memory. https://carbon-rom.com our divice is anzu.

• 2014-03-30 21:49
  • Nm$P
Total of 5766 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.