sayem, 30 Aug 2012I've using this phone for about 1 months....wonderful phone but.. I face some problem can anyb... more320MB is about right. From the 512MB total, the amount that you don't see is reserved and hidden by the OS. There are a lot of threads regarding this; Google's your friend in this regard.
I'm still on GB but curious for those who have opted for the ICS upgrade. The general consensus seems to be that while non-power users are happy, the people who demand a bit more from their devices experience occasional instability. So aside from the notification LED not showing for new messages, are there any issues, however small they may be, that one should take into consideration before upgrading?
My plan was to upgrade once GB becomes what Froyo is today, but I might as well upgrade when I don't have a lot of stuff on the phone (backup and restore might become a pain further down the track). Might even hold out for Sony's official stance regarding JB on the 2011 Xperia lineup, but we'll see...
krulz, 27 Aug 2012xp arc s with galaxy w which one recommended?must xperia arc s
I've using this phone for about 1 months....wonderful phone but.. I face some problem can anybody answer me?
1. Ram should be 512mb but it shows 335mb!
2. I can't download anything from Google play store now....it can't download from play store...(I've started to using unknown sources app's)
i cant connect my phone to PC,always showing the mesg in the PC tht cant instal successfully Can any one help ???
very bad mobile slowest and getting hang in between i changed it and brought new piece but till now for me sony experia arc s is very bad piece so dont take its getting hang
hi can anybody tell me how much is the user accessible memory for arc S .... is it 1 GB as the specification says or is it 320 MB only
[deleted post]Cheapest u can get is from ebay, thats whr i bought mine from, rs. 16749 only
Iam so confused ..i dont know what i have to buy ..im blackberry user and i have ipad2 ..i want to try ANDROID plzzz .. Iam searching and looking in forums for 1 month and get more confused ..someone help plzz ... What i need (fast net , good cam, android, pics and colours , good touchscreen ,,, all what i want i found in the arc s ..but what make me afraid ( bad battery that ppl talking about ,, lagy when update to ics,, and its not dual core,, and the low memory ) someone help plz ...im going to buy it today and want someone to support ..prove that the unduality of proc. dont affect it.. The solution of laggy when updte to ics,, and the battery is not big issue cuz all new smart phones have this issue,, and solution to the low memory ... Arc s OR samsung s advance OR se sola or what @the same budget ??
Meg, 29 Aug 2012Hey dear i wanna know whether Sony Erisson Xperia Arc S is better or Sony Ericsson live with w... moreGo for the arc s. It's waaaayy better than live w/ walkman. Camera, screen resolution, sound and speed are great. Don't listen to those lww fanatics who think their lww is the best phone in the world lol!!!!
Shaleen, 28 Aug 2012Yesterday i've got the update 4.1.B.0.587 via udate center i've done it through wifi and i mus... moreI agree with you. It's just an amazing experience. A lot of negative comments were said about .431 but with .587 update i think no one can say anything bad about this. Good work Sony.
bunty83, 29 Aug 2012hello guys
plz tell me the user available memorey is enuff for apps and games? and it have ... moreBuy it.
U wont look back to ur HTC ever.
Yes space is little less, 320 mb internal, thr are apps availble to move them to SD, which u can also do from phone settings. But know that all Apps cannot be moved to SD.
johti, 29 Aug 2012what are the best compatable ear phones to use with this phone that work??The stock sony E that comes in the box.
Try it, they may look dull n normal, but they are amazing.
plz tell me the user available memorey is enuff for apps and games? and it have any software in android market to move apps to sd like link2sd. i am user of htc .. should i buy this phone or not ? please help
what are the best compatable ear phones to use with this phone that work??
Hello friends, i update my arc s to ICS update 4.1.B.0.587 and it's seems to be working smoothly as GB,but the bug with led notification for msg is still present,i have read out through the comments that mob should be done a factory reset after updating to ICS is it necessary to do so ?
Plzz reply ....
Umn, 29 Aug 2012I liked This Phone ... For All Specifications ... I Just Only Want To Ask About Its Battery ..... morePeople hv said it does improve after about 3 weeks... There's a little setting tweak u can do to double ur battery life...i hv done n my phone now does 30-35 hrs on single charge with wifi always on n calls n texts...n i just bought it 4 days back!
xperia arc is far much better then walkman. i'm running it. this is supperb. one must buy, if want an erricson.
For all u wondering whether to buy this or not, read this -
- its got amazing screen, good color, good brightness, tilt angle badness is overhyped
- very good camera, simple interface, good clicks
- bful design, esp white color
- very good network signal strength always
- amazing sound thru headphones! Stock hphone = sennheiser
- in call loudspeaker little less volume, music etc pretty loud but lil more treble
- wi fi signals comparitively weaker.. If my ipad shows 3 bar, arc s shows 1. Bt maybe ipad has more powerful radio, idk, but phone did drop signal few times n i sit lil far from router.
- no lags, smooth as butter live wallpapers, will lag little if RAM goes below 70~75 but only when u come to desktop frm menu when live wpaper is active, else smooth
- no secondary cam, but tango works with primary cam n i think skype will also atleast for voice calls
- UI is simple neat n easy, apps load up quick, cam pics take little xtra tym to render when viewing gallery bt thats ok
- it does heat at back if u charge n use wifi/call, else it does not
- timescape will take up lots of RAM as i hv read, dont use it, u wont miss anythng gr8
- internal memory IS lil less, but u will hv to make do unless u want to root n remove bloatware
Thats all i can think of ryt now, ask me if u hv queries.
This is for GB n not ICS