Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

Can it run all HD games???

• 2012-07-22 19:30
  • 2S}a

My Xperia Arc S get very hot? i just want to know does it happen to all of Arc S or just with my phone..?

• 2012-07-22 19:03
  • Trkh

Waste of money no front cam atlest he would have givin vga cam less internal memory low ram but great processor

• 2012-07-22 18:58
  • uupG

can i play fifa 12 on arc s?

• 2012-07-22 16:39
  • uNVD

> In reply to Uk user @ 2012-07-22 15:49 from Bw@Z - click to readPeople have reported that their phones lag after updating so they say to go back on to pc companion after update and do software repair which apparently fixes the lagging.

• 2012-07-22 16:23
  • 39x}

> In reply to james79 @ 2012-07-22 12:47 from 39D@ - click to readWhat do you mean software repair? Why would you need to do whatever that is. If you mean a factory reset then i have heard its good to do a factory reset after updating on android, to just refresh the whole phone again to the new update.

• 2012-07-22 15:49
  • Bw@Z

When updating to ics I understand that if you use pc companion then you have to do a software repair after to make it run smoothly. With sus sony update service does it install properly first time? How long does the update take to complete and which update service is best or most reliable? Im getting phone updated in a few houre so please please help me out here - Thanks.

• 2012-07-22 12:47
  • 39D@

I am enjoying this phone............but battery really a big problem..............so if anyone thinking of buying this phone,either buy 1 extra battery,as i did.Secondly reduce the phone brightness in order to save your battery from early drainage..All other features are superb,bought my phone from shanghai,after Nokia-c7,really enjoying it.....so buy n be a part of Arc S......

• 2012-07-22 12:19
  • t@FH

with out secondary camera is the disadvantage in the ARC S

• 2012-07-22 09:47
  • pX7H

its awesome,incredible phone.but one problem is that its becomes hot at back side while calling and playing games.y is it so.everythin else is fantastic.specially camera

• 2012-07-22 09:14
  • U$kf

temple run is play in arc s?

• 2012-07-22 07:39
  • uuu5

i have a problem...why is my battery easily drained>? =\

• 2012-07-22 03:38
  • t75n

> In reply to Sam @ 2012-07-20 03:51 from PxC2 - click to readthanks sam for the info, i have arc s now.

• 2012-07-22 03:17
  • t75n

no samsung fanboys around here huh, that's because arc s is d best in its class ;-)

• 2012-07-22 02:39
  • v0qx

Plz advice which is the best color white or black in arc

• 2012-07-22 01:57
  • sy4U

im going to buy my first experia. Which is better? Arc S or xperia S?

• 2012-07-21 22:29
  • K7gW

> In reply to Sammy @ 2012-07-20 14:54 from bC7G - click to readYour welcome. I just realised I gave the wrong search advice about connecting an xbox controller wirelessly ( without root) to arc s.

If anyones interested, Search up " Xbox 360 Games On Android Phone - Ice Cream Sandwich - 360 Controller"

or go to http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pE1rJ5nKYI

• 2012-07-21 12:16
  • dTef

I feel like breaking my arc s. At first it was incredible but now the touch screen is incredibly poor - I touch one thing it thinks I am touching 4, and it has lead me to unintentionally deleting some of my apps including NFS Hot Pursuit

• 2012-07-21 11:58
  • 3a5m

Arc S is just amazing, heating problem? its normal, the reason why some cry that it heats up quickly because of its thin rockin body, specially the back cover, so dont go runnin around like its the end of the world. Worth every penny I spent on it.

• 2012-07-21 05:15
  • v0qx

which is better Arc S Or Galaxy S2 Or Xperia S ?
Help me pls .. I need a mobile with good Camera , & Internet !

• 2012-07-21 04:12
  • fmk9
Total of 5894 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.