Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

Superb design, awesome camera and display.. but need to improve on performance. I didn't experience any maintenance on it since last 3 years until my golden retriever thrashed it..

• 2014-10-04 11:28
  • XuTb

> In reply to manecas @ 2014-09-16 12:03 from pXGb - click to readi had this problem once. Simply enter go to messages just like you're about to write then press and hold on the empty space in the middle an option then would appear choose international keyboard. ;)

hope i helped.

• 2014-10-03 04:47
  • fvBV

After 26 months of using this, I finally would let my LT18i retire. Good phone, my only problem with this one is the internal memory. Limited apps to install. I can't even update installed apps anymore. I already moved most apps to SD card. Then I was forced to remove some apps. Everything else is very good. In its 2 years, it was dropped a lot of times. One time, I also had it use as a dash cam for straight around over 30 minutes, one time I did a time lapse for 20 minutes. Yes, it got hot, but it survived until now. I now got my Xperia Z3.

• 2014-10-01 06:52
  • vpHx

Super super phone, awesome camera, nice sleek design, the only problem is not enough memory! I think sony should improve on memory, Add more memory space and u got the best phone.

• 2014-09-23 16:04
  • fmCv

great phpne for regular use and net use good btry bckup using for 2 years

• 2014-09-21 19:02
  • KIF1

camera quality is awesome and mobile design is greate bt the only problem is low memory

• 2014-09-19 09:25
  • iiVA

it have little ram and internal storage

• 2014-09-18 12:16
  • vI2h

There is no such thing as "Timescape UI". Their homescreen launcher was simply called 'Home' in the app settings. Timescape was their social media aggregation app which had absolutely nothing to do with the user interface of the phone or the default launcher.

• 2014-09-17 09:25
  • vFpp

question- all of a sudden i got the Japanese characteristics on the touch screen, how can i get back the original roman (European)back? can anybody help?

• 2014-09-16 12:03
  • pXGb

Where can I find how many minutes I have used in any given day?

• 2014-09-15 20:32
  • jiTc

> In reply to spacman @ 2014-09-13 11:35 from niJ5 - click to readYeah right.. and before you do that consider the need to shoot large video files since FAT32 doesn't support files as exFAT..

• 2014-09-14 13:44
  • HBXa

> In reply to Chris_Breezy312 @ 2014-09-06 03:01 from 3JnW - click to readRoot and install link2sd, no more problems with low memory. You can move nearly everything to memorycard.

• 2014-09-13 11:35
  • niJ5

My Arc S started to drain battery in few hours and guess it was hardware failure, battery change or firmware flash did not help. Now i have Xperia M2 but this is not so good that Arc S. Just too big... Miss my Arc S :( It was just right sized phone to my hand.

• 2014-09-13 10:47
  • niJ5

Omg i missed this phone so much... but now im using Xperia z

• 2014-09-11 15:35
  • PBU3

wats the major difference btn arc and arc~s and wats the price of each

• 2014-09-07 13:19
  • fufw

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for a little over a year, but recently my friend gave me back my Xperia Arc S... i have started using it again as i have missed it! I think the over-all design is beautiful and the camera is just as good as what the Note 2 has, and it almost has the same ppi as the Note 2 so the screen is crisp & sharp too.
As mentioned by others though i have to agree that the internal memory is just not practical or realistic for use now days, apps are getting bigger and i have i stalled a few minor updates but it has already come up with the "Low On Space" warning... such a shame, this is the main thing which ruined it for me!
Mine also tends to get very hot and has always had the over-heating problem right from when it was new... has anyone else experienced this?

• 2014-09-06 03:01
  • 3JnW

> In reply to kambayo sign, @ 2014-09-01 00:47 from NsLZ - click to readinstall custom ROM

• 2014-09-05 09:16
  • PDJt

this is very special mobile its features are amazing

• 2014-09-04 13:27
  • 6Q73

this phone is released 2011 that time this phone is ok ,but today not like reason some new smartphone are coming .PLEASE THINK AFTER BUYING !!!

• 2014-09-02 14:51
  • rKm}

it only shows edge sign,and too slow ,wat cn i do pliz help

• 2014-09-01 00:47
  • NsLZ
Total of 5854 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.