Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Peaceful Person @ 2014-05-26 15:07 from 6Qse - click to readrulzzbeam@gmail.com please help me with rooting sony ericson arc s... :)...

• 2014-06-10 03:39
  • XMBP

Internal:1GB(320 MB user available) LOL!

• 2014-06-08 23:38
  • g5ns

Lol if you have scrached screen you can just take off the orginal screen protector!

• 2014-06-08 09:58
  • SpjT

No specification Processor core

• 2014-06-04 20:49
  • XNpC

I have an xperia arc s but the housing is so many scrathes and fade where can i buy the housing?

• 2014-05-30 12:54
  • v0qT

i have a SONY Xperia arc (SO-01C) ntt docomo how can i root it ?

• 2014-05-29 09:50
  • v0qh

> In reply to ARC @ 2014-03-20 10:53 from 9xHb - click to readI am having a problem with my network on my ace s what can I do about this help me please harrison_amadin@yahoo.com

• 2014-05-28 01:22
  • 3sE3

I just root this mobile and installed a custom rom. I can't believe my mobile arc s was ruining a game named "Six-guns" size around 1GB. I recommend you to root your mobile and install a custom rom. I'm not a developer but a user you can contact me for rooting info about arc s.

• 2014-05-26 15:07
  • 6Qse
  • F

it's ultimate peace why because i change every mobile with in one mounth i uses almost all models in all companies but this mobile gives very much satisfaction still i use this phone

• 2014-05-23 09:49
  • uvr9

I gave up on the LG G3 already. I don't like that nonsensical QHD display. Battery waster?

I'd buy G2, I think it's still the best smartphone! But, can't find a brand new D805, for my region, only used ones.
So I think I realized of another way to gear up to the best: I'll buy this beautiful and still capable Xperia Arc S!!
But not only that, as it's quite cheap then I'll buy the LG G Pad 8.3!!!!!!!!!
I'll have 2 great devices :D for less of the price of a G2, and better than a G3!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS!!!!??

Thanks LG for making great devices, anyway!!

- L

Pd: I think I'll be able to use/have the G Pad online through the WIFI HotSpot functionality of the Arc S! I have a good 2GB data plan, I can share it with the G Pad that way, right??
Please tell me what do you think n.n
Thanks!!

• 2014-05-21 20:27
  • LDdp

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:45 from n4WL - click to readThat can be true. Gingerbread for my Xperia Pro was very good, I used another Xperia Pro with 4.0 and it was fine too. I used both the same way. Maybe the Arc S had some problems, which I think is very weird.
One thing better about 4.0 is that you can use one launcher that is not compatible with 2.3.4.. can't remember the exact name... Nova Launcher I think.

• 2014-05-17 08:28
  • LDd3

its very good and awesome looking stylish this is my favrote mobile

• 2014-05-12 17:35
  • PxW4

i ve arc s, its automatically switch off and on.. wht i do.. if i open camera it ll switch off and on.. i ve UK mobile.. so i had a network problem also.. wht i do frds.. share ur ideas frds...

• 2014-05-07 11:36
  • vGZk

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:47 from n4WL - click to readHow did u downgrade your phone,plz help me

• 2014-05-04 15:11
  • GfwN

> In reply to Dinatale @ 2014-04-24 00:46 from fsT5 - click to readJust downgrade your phone to 2.3.4 you wont regret it, i just did that 2 days ago is like i have a new phone now :) the 4.0.4 is not optimized very well for the xperia arc s. The web browsing and the ui dosnt lag anymore everything is more snappy + the games are way smooth :)

• 2014-04-28 22:47
  • n4WL

Guys i just got this phone 6 months ago it was on 4.0.4 and it was kinda slow.. Tryed everything but didnt work :/ Everything was better when i downgraded it to 2.3.4 gb the phone speed boosted 50% or even more especcialy the browser speed and the ui response.... If you have this phone just get it back to the stock android you wont regret it belive me :)

• 2014-04-28 22:45
  • n4WL

after upgrading my phone to 4.0.4 version , it doesn't reboot fast, it takes more than an hour to start and sometimes it freezes

• 2014-04-24 00:46
  • fsT5

THE FACTORY SCREEN PROTECTOR that arc have is really hard to see.. You need to see it in very close look at the edge of the screen.. You will notice that something is intact with.your screen.. Very thin and needed a long nail for.you to removed it.. After removing it just clean the screen with a clean clothe with alchohol or just a little amount of water.

• 2014-04-22 19:03
  • K7gP
Total of 5805 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.