Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

question- all of a sudden i got the Japanese characteristics on the touch screen, how can i get back the original roman (European)back? can anybody help?

• 2014-09-16 12:03
  • pXGb

Where can I find how many minutes I have used in any given day?

• 2014-09-15 20:32
  • jiTc

> In reply to spacman @ 2014-09-13 11:35 from niJ5 - click to readYeah right.. and before you do that consider the need to shoot large video files since FAT32 doesn't support files as exFAT..

• 2014-09-14 13:44
  • HBXa

> In reply to Chris_Breezy312 @ 2014-09-06 03:01 from 3JnW - click to readRoot and install link2sd, no more problems with low memory. You can move nearly everything to memorycard.

• 2014-09-13 11:35
  • niJ5

My Arc S started to drain battery in few hours and guess it was hardware failure, battery change or firmware flash did not help. Now i have Xperia M2 but this is not so good that Arc S. Just too big... Miss my Arc S :( It was just right sized phone to my hand.

• 2014-09-13 10:47
  • niJ5

Omg i missed this phone so much... but now im using Xperia z

• 2014-09-11 15:35
  • PBU3

wats the major difference btn arc and arc~s and wats the price of each

• 2014-09-07 13:19
  • fufw

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for a little over a year, but recently my friend gave me back my Xperia Arc S... i have started using it again as i have missed it! I think the over-all design is beautiful and the camera is just as good as what the Note 2 has, and it almost has the same ppi as the Note 2 so the screen is crisp & sharp too.
As mentioned by others though i have to agree that the internal memory is just not practical or realistic for use now days, apps are getting bigger and i have i stalled a few minor updates but it has already come up with the "Low On Space" warning... such a shame, this is the main thing which ruined it for me!
Mine also tends to get very hot and has always had the over-heating problem right from when it was new... has anyone else experienced this?

• 2014-09-06 03:01
  • 3JnW

> In reply to kambayo sign, @ 2014-09-01 00:47 from NsLZ - click to readinstall custom ROM

• 2014-09-05 09:16
  • PDJt

this is very special mobile its features are amazing

• 2014-09-04 13:27
  • 6Q73

this phone is released 2011 that time this phone is ok ,but today not like reason some new smartphone are coming .PLEASE THINK AFTER BUYING !!!

• 2014-09-02 14:51
  • rKm}

it only shows edge sign,and too slow ,wat cn i do pliz help

• 2014-09-01 00:47
  • NsLZ

> In reply to abhs @ 2014-04-18 10:49 from uvsH - click to readthinking of buying arc s...no s/w issues i hope

• 2014-08-25 10:35
  • rrje

> In reply to Nhyra @ 2014-08-18 12:05 from fuId - click to readInternal memory is only 320MB. And unfortunately, most of the pre-loaded apps cannot be moved to the 8GD card. So even on my phone, I find the card virtually empty, but the phone memory full. So all I can afford is Skype and Whatsapp. No Facebook etc since there is no memory. There are complicated technical solutions for this involving something called rooting, but I haven't tried them yet - but they will free up the phone memory for you. Look up 'rooting experia arc s' on google and see if you want to try that....otherwise, we just have to limit the usage of the number of apps :(

• 2014-08-25 10:29
  • rxi5

> In reply to Nhyra @ 2014-08-18 12:05 from fuId - click to readXperia Arc S has only 512 MB RAM that's why, even if you have 16gb SD memory the problem is your internal have no enough space,

• 2014-08-24 14:36
  • v0qx

Why is it that when I snap a picture and I want to view, the picture comes as crashed or blurred.
Also I have an 8 GB memory inside it but yet if I want to download an application, it tells me I don't have enough memory.

• 2014-08-18 12:05
  • fuId

> In reply to mark @ 2014-07-21 19:29 from J7Et - click to readYep, it support viber calling and skype calling.Doesnt have a front cam so Skype use its rear cam for video calling.

• 2014-08-04 13:45
  • w4H%

i have one locked to 3 but i put a giff gaff sim in and no need to unlock calls texts and internet work :)

• 2014-08-03 12:09
  • 9Fbr

> In reply to agesmchills @ 2014-07-31 01:13 from fsT5 - click to readwill u want to network lock code

• 2014-08-01 12:56
  • Y}{e

i have this phone locked on Three.co.uk network. Can anyone help me unlock it without the sim network code. Can pay for the code so i want to find a way to unlock it. Thank you

• 2014-07-31 01:13
  • fsT5
Total of 5846 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.