Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.1

> In reply to rulzz @ 2014-06-10 03:39 from XMBP - click to readThe easiest and most secure way is this:
I know i did it this way my Xperia ARC S, which was my first and last Android phone. I came from Windows Mobile 6.5.3 (Samsung Omnia i900) to Android (Xperia Arc S) before i continue to Windows Phone 8 (Samsung ATIV S).
Thanks Android, but no thanks :)

• 2014-06-11 02:10
  • 8kEB

> In reply to Peaceful Person @ 2014-05-26 15:07 from 6Qse - click to readrulzzbeam@gmail.com please help me with rooting sony ericson arc s... :)...

• 2014-06-10 03:39
  • XMBP

Internal:1GB(320 MB user available) LOL!

• 2014-06-08 23:38
  • g5ns

Lol if you have scrached screen you can just take off the orginal screen protector!

• 2014-06-08 09:58
  • SpjT

No specification Processor core

• 2014-06-04 20:49
  • XNpC

I have an xperia arc s but the housing is so many scrathes and fade where can i buy the housing?

• 2014-05-30 12:54
  • v0qT

i have a SONY Xperia arc (SO-01C) ntt docomo how can i root it ?

• 2014-05-29 09:50
  • v0qh

> In reply to ARC @ 2014-03-20 10:53 from 9xHb - click to readI am having a problem with my network on my ace s what can I do about this help me please harrison_amadin@yahoo.com

• 2014-05-28 01:22
  • 3sE3

I just root this mobile and installed a custom rom. I can't believe my mobile arc s was ruining a game named "Six-guns" size around 1GB. I recommend you to root your mobile and install a custom rom. I'm not a developer but a user you can contact me for rooting info about arc s.

• 2014-05-26 15:07
  • 6Qse
  • F

it's ultimate peace why because i change every mobile with in one mounth i uses almost all models in all companies but this mobile gives very much satisfaction still i use this phone

• 2014-05-23 09:49
  • uvr9

I gave up on the LG G3 already. I don't like that nonsensical QHD display. Battery waster?

I'd buy G2, I think it's still the best smartphone! But, can't find a brand new D805, for my region, only used ones.
So I think I realized of another way to gear up to the best: I'll buy this beautiful and still capable Xperia Arc S!!
But not only that, as it's quite cheap then I'll buy the LG G Pad 8.3!!!!!!!!!
I'll have 2 great devices :D for less of the price of a G2, and better than a G3!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS!!!!??

Thanks LG for making great devices, anyway!!

- L

Pd: I think I'll be able to use/have the G Pad online through the WIFI HotSpot functionality of the Arc S! I have a good 2GB data plan, I can share it with the G Pad that way, right??
Please tell me what do you think n.n
Thanks!!

• 2014-05-21 20:27
  • LDdp

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:45 from n4WL - click to readThat can be true. Gingerbread for my Xperia Pro was very good, I used another Xperia Pro with 4.0 and it was fine too. I used both the same way. Maybe the Arc S had some problems, which I think is very weird.
One thing better about 4.0 is that you can use one launcher that is not compatible with 2.3.4.. can't remember the exact name... Nova Launcher I think.

• 2014-05-17 08:28
  • LDd3

its very good and awesome looking stylish this is my favrote mobile

• 2014-05-12 17:35
  • PxW4

i ve arc s, its automatically switch off and on.. wht i do.. if i open camera it ll switch off and on.. i ve UK mobile.. so i had a network problem also.. wht i do frds.. share ur ideas frds...

• 2014-05-07 11:36
  • vGZk

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:47 from n4WL - click to readHow did u downgrade your phone,plz help me

• 2014-05-04 15:11
  • GfwN

> In reply to Dinatale @ 2014-04-24 00:46 from fsT5 - click to readJust downgrade your phone to 2.3.4 you wont regret it, i just did that 2 days ago is like i have a new phone now :) the 4.0.4 is not optimized very well for the xperia arc s. The web browsing and the ui dosnt lag anymore everything is more snappy + the games are way smooth :)

• 2014-04-28 22:47
  • n4WL

Guys i just got this phone 6 months ago it was on 4.0.4 and it was kinda slow.. Tryed everything but didnt work :/ Everything was better when i downgraded it to 2.3.4 gb the phone speed boosted 50% or even more especcialy the browser speed and the ui response.... If you have this phone just get it back to the stock android you wont regret it belive me :)

• 2014-04-28 22:45
  • n4WL

after upgrading my phone to 4.0.4 version , it doesn't reboot fast, it takes more than an hour to start and sometimes it freezes

• 2014-04-24 00:46
  • fsT5
Total of 5806 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.