Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.1

Brilliant ph, have it about a week nw & beats SE G II handsdown. Just a kwez, does the accelorometer cancel incoming calls by turning over face down as with other phones?
Thanx

• 2011-12-31 10:43
  • fjm8

i have this phone for two months now and it all works perfect! i love this phone!

• 2011-12-31 04:27
  • Hxfx

> In reply to maclaren @ 2011-12-30 19:14 from K2EC - click to readCall your operator and ask how to.set up apn internet point

• 2011-12-31 04:21
  • nvUx

How I use his 3D sweep panorama camera ..?pls reply me..

• 2011-12-31 03:31
  • PSYB

Best 8 meg Camera phones in 2011 from GSMARENA. Gsmarena is the most respected, unbiased and knowlegable mobile phone review site in the world.

1.. ...Best camera phone is iPhone 4S.
2..... Runner up Best camera phone is Samsung Galaxy S II

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/8mp_sh...ew-673p8.php

• 2011-12-31 01:19
  • tAVf

> In reply to to @ 2011-12-28 19:34 from YQA} - click to readoh my its happening to me as well that the keyboard wont type, what i did was to ignore it and just power cycle the phone, im shocked to know that my mother board might also be damaged!

• 2011-12-30 19:59
  • FMY8

I have purchased xperia arc two days ago. I can only browse the internet with the default browser. But when i try to login in some inbuilt application, like places, facebook,or gmail a prompt says no internet connectivity. What should i do??

• 2011-12-30 19:14
  • K2EC

i wanna buy,how much this phone cost in south korea?

• 2011-12-30 15:26
  • uyXH

> In reply to zabul @ 2011-12-28 10:58 from PBRx - click to readyeah my xperia neo v also has only 335 mb ram... u can see it by using mobo task killer from the android market.

• 2011-12-30 11:30
  • U@0A

> In reply to raj @ 2011-12-29 12:01 from uNVL - click to readraj, im using Arc s and my internal only left 46mb, my problem is only because to lazy to delete unused files :). you should know not all application can be moved to the SD card then if you download new app from the market, the apk files (wich oftenly large over 5-10mb) are still in the internal memory except you move the them too trough root explorer to the sd card.

• 2011-12-29 19:06
  • vfjj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-28 09:02 from vxX2 - click to readjust push the power button and click screenshot

• 2011-12-29 18:10
  • wHTB

How much does Xperia Arc S costs in Malaysia? Reply me please!!

• 2011-12-29 18:07
  • IVPX

> In reply to Rashad @ 2011-12-28 17:15 from LiUJ - click to readvideo calling from primary camera...

• 2011-12-29 17:20
  • v$Ai

> In reply to to @ 2011-12-28 19:34 from YQA} - click to readHi, I had similar problems, but the reason of those problems was - update. Update was installed with a few errors, even software didn't detected any of theam. First thing you need to do is reupdate your arc, but while you are updating it don't run any other softwares, it may be the reason why update wasn't completed without errors.

• 2011-12-29 12:28
  • 0xV7

I my arc s I moved installed apps to sd card,and after taking photo I delete it.bt I dnt undrstnd why its internal memory is becoming full...i m really worried abt thatas I bought it 4 days ago..

• 2011-12-29 12:01
  • uNVL

to all who want to buy this phone or other handset.. make sure before taking check the seal.. if it is broken.. do not take it.. some other shop they are changing the parts and battery..

• 2011-12-29 11:51
  • Trjt

hi I have purchased a arc s 13days back and from the day 5th the phone has the problems of strucking while charging n kant type I have visited the customer care the hablems and they up graded the software after that my network was dropping frequantly then I had used my sim card in other mobile it was working perfectly I had visited the custom care and submitted the phone again after one day I was shocked to hear that my phone mother bord has to be replaced the phone was just 11days old I had I requested them for a d
for a new peace in replacement but they did not accepted they will only replace the mother board only now what shall i do after purchasing a costly mobile this is not good for company like Sony Ericsson now I am very much dissopinted...

• 2011-12-28 19:34
  • YQA}

Video calling without secondary camera option?
What does it mean?

• 2011-12-28 17:15
  • LiUJ

> In reply to Franc @ 2011-12-28 15:22 from P$uD - click to readyou can download "astro file manager" from the market which is way better than the stock "my file" apps preloaded in the phones.

• 2011-12-28 16:38
  • q}WR
Total of 5832 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.