Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

my phone has disabled for all internationall calls and I need the default password to enable it?

• 2012-01-05 12:48
  • 0C43

Hey S.E! your design is really great and performance is awesome!! please get into the camera world! it's the missing link for S.E monster! phones. get the large sensor, a 10mp cam and a front cam and you'll kick them all. more powers to you guys and hope to see your point&shoot rocker this year. thanks for the live w/ walkman, it's cute and fast!!

• 2012-01-05 09:33
  • PSkW

The Arc S got no secondary camera which means I cannot make video call. Anyway to solve this problem ?

• 2012-01-05 06:12
  • ijXb

i hate how this phone doesn't have a front facing camera, making the video calling impossible, plus it doesn't even have an ambient light sensor therefore doesn't adjust screen brightness automatically. Whats worse is that this is sony ericsson's flagship model. I think theres some serious works still needs to be done at sony ericsson in order to achieve adequate amount of market shares

• 2012-01-05 01:26
  • uUb%

> In reply to Michelle @ 2012-01-03 03:57 from U@bj - click to readI suppose that's why they produced the Arc S, 'cause they've improved any problems in the previous version (SE Arc). I have the Arc S and I find it simply marvellous.

• 2012-01-05 00:33
  • 0vi6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-04 20:25 from TfX2 - click to readI think they'll go directly to Android 4 ICS some time next year, but hey, the latest update by SE already has some Android 4 features and other new adds, so just give yourself some time to enjoy it ;)

• 2012-01-05 00:23
  • 0vi6

im enjoying the phone, i downloaded a lot a applications especially HD games like Brother in Arms II. When will the Upgrade for Android 2.3.5 and Android 2.3.7 come out for Xperia Arc S?

• 2012-01-04 20:25
  • TfX2

wow best

• 2012-01-04 17:40
  • dQK3

> In reply to Praaanji @ 2012-01-03 11:45 from nCeV - click to readhaha....nice comment!
I bought it two days ago because i hadnt that much money to buy Galaxy S II.....n I was a little upset when I bought it, but i m quiet satisfied after using it and much more satisfied after reading ur comment :)
Cheers

• 2012-01-04 12:20
  • xmm%

I dont have my Arc S for long (few days) and already I am loving it! You need to be willing to explore and be patient with the phone, as it may take a while for you to figure some of the stuff out.

• 2012-01-04 10:02
  • GcbT

Phone is not good instead of that go for lumia 80

• 2012-01-04 08:52
  • fCPW

> In reply to Pavel @ 2012-01-02 21:25 from Im0F - click to readhi.. am using arc s ... but am not able get proccear speed .... kindy reply me

• 2012-01-04 07:44
  • 9DHn

it's an a grait phone feels good becos of the arc shape it's easy to hold and the os. I am totally satisfied with this phone becos I used Nokia c7 before thies. and now I no how much Nokia sucks. but only problem I see in arc s is battery. it's 2 much quickly ded.

• 2012-01-04 02:18
  • PWDw

hello, i bought sony ericsson arc s few days ago, but im facing a problem that whenever i receive a message on my phone, or when fb or other applications send me notifications, i can view them at the top of the phone on the notification /status bar, even when i put message locker, as i got notified about the msg, i can view a big part before i enter to msgs and read it. is there any way to stop receiving the notifications up? its ok to tell me i have received a msg but i dont want its content to be shown in the notifications,any help?

• 2012-01-03 19:45
  • S90i

no front camera :(

• 2012-01-03 16:39
  • miLH

> In reply to Tby @ 2012-01-02 21:59 from 0U3% - click to readyes it a best phone that i bought so far and i have use galaxy before this but the camera keep freeze and have to clean the setting and some of my friend who use galaxy also have the same problem as well and sell my galaxy after 3 months using it.

• 2012-01-03 16:24
  • uCn4

I won this.. very good phone. And I already unlcoked the bootloader and rooted.
now Im using various coustom ROMs.

• 2012-01-03 13:06
  • RKer

> In reply to Tby @ 2012-01-02 21:59 from 0U3% - click to readYes is very good phone but it has only one camera

• 2012-01-03 13:00
  • S1NH

The most amazing phone i have ever seen ,, iam from egypt and i like this wonderful phone more than galaxy S II

• 2012-01-03 12:52
  • NhSF
Total of 5887 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.