Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

7.2

wow best

• 2012-01-04 17:40
  • dQK3

> In reply to Praaanji @ 2012-01-03 11:45 from nCeV - click to readhaha....nice comment!
I bought it two days ago because i hadnt that much money to buy Galaxy S II.....n I was a little upset when I bought it, but i m quiet satisfied after using it and much more satisfied after reading ur comment :)
Cheers

• 2012-01-04 12:20
  • xmm%

I dont have my Arc S for long (few days) and already I am loving it! You need to be willing to explore and be patient with the phone, as it may take a while for you to figure some of the stuff out.

• 2012-01-04 10:02
  • GcbT

Phone is not good instead of that go for lumia 80

• 2012-01-04 08:52
  • fCPW

> In reply to Pavel @ 2012-01-02 21:25 from Im0F - click to readhi.. am using arc s ... but am not able get proccear speed .... kindy reply me

• 2012-01-04 07:44
  • 9DHn

it's an a grait phone feels good becos of the arc shape it's easy to hold and the os. I am totally satisfied with this phone becos I used Nokia c7 before thies. and now I no how much Nokia sucks. but only problem I see in arc s is battery. it's 2 much quickly ded.

• 2012-01-04 02:18
  • PWDw

hello, i bought sony ericsson arc s few days ago, but im facing a problem that whenever i receive a message on my phone, or when fb or other applications send me notifications, i can view them at the top of the phone on the notification /status bar, even when i put message locker, as i got notified about the msg, i can view a big part before i enter to msgs and read it. is there any way to stop receiving the notifications up? its ok to tell me i have received a msg but i dont want its content to be shown in the notifications,any help?

• 2012-01-03 19:45
  • S90i

no front camera :(

• 2012-01-03 16:39
  • miLH

> In reply to Tby @ 2012-01-02 21:59 from 0U3% - click to readyes it a best phone that i bought so far and i have use galaxy before this but the camera keep freeze and have to clean the setting and some of my friend who use galaxy also have the same problem as well and sell my galaxy after 3 months using it.

• 2012-01-03 16:24
  • uCn4

I won this.. very good phone. And I already unlcoked the bootloader and rooted.
now Im using various coustom ROMs.

• 2012-01-03 13:06
  • RKer

> In reply to Tby @ 2012-01-02 21:59 from 0U3% - click to readYes is very good phone but it has only one camera

• 2012-01-03 13:00
  • S1NH

The most amazing phone i have ever seen ,, iam from egypt and i like this wonderful phone more than galaxy S II

• 2012-01-03 12:52
  • NhSF

Who ever says that Galaxy SII is the best smartphone in the market, says the truth. But that doesn't mean other phones are bad. Many complain about Arc S internal memory, processor and all that. But remember, price of both phones are different. In UAE, you will have to pay around 500 dirhams more for Galaxy SII. So for that 500 dirhams, sure, SII will have quite good configuration than Arc S.
Go for Arc S if you don't have tons and tons of softwares to download. I've installed around 40-50 programs in the phone (Does anyone really need more than that? Maybe.. But for me, it's more than enough). Can't say the battery is great.. But it's OK. Battery performance highly depends on user settings and type of usage. Camera is superb with 3D panorama and gives you good results. I didn't find any performance lag till now. The touch response is great...and it's so smooth. The pictures and videos crisp and clear. The OS is cool. The user interface of Arc S is so so so cool when compared to Galaxy SII. And finally the looks.... AWESOME. I got Arc S pure white. Show the handset to anyone... The response you will get is WOW. The look, the feel, the exclusivity (Coz Galaxy SII is more common :P) is just awesome. All for a less price than Galaxy SII. And one final word... The difference between Galaxy SII and Arc S is like difference between a wife and girlfriend. GAlaxy SII is the good wife with all the moral qualities but not so beautiful. Arc S is like a hot girlfriend that we like to flaunt.

• 2012-01-03 11:45
  • nCeV

How to make a video call with normal network operator?

Can i make skype video calls?

help me out pls

• 2012-01-03 09:54
  • bCdr

It is great phone..

• 2012-01-03 08:04
  • vI6Z

i have seen SE arc s beat S2 in a showdown.. arc s win even it is a sigle core..

• 2012-01-03 04:36
  • Hxfx

I own arc, and like to point out some things clear. It's definately not a good camera phone. stills come with excessive noise and lack of detail,video has its colour washed out,orange and red appears pink and purple ,more over the shutter key is very hassle to use, and zooming is with lot of resolution lost..the build quality is questionable, the shiny bezel is scratch prone and the curved back cover rattles and makes sound which is really annoying. The ram is only 298 mb ,which fills up in notime running apps . The phone is quite laggy inspite of its 1 gig processor . So I suggest to keep this in mind if you are planning to buy an expensive phone like arc s..

• 2012-01-03 03:57
  • U@bj

i use all sony pones i like this and c905

• 2012-01-03 01:43
  • U3xT

dont ask opinion here about which fone is better, youll only get a bias answer..
if you want you can check and compare the phone youre choosing in between at the store before you buy

hint: when did single core beat a dual core?
and dont forget that MALI-400MP is better than adreno 205 and SUPER AMOLED PLUS is better than this LCD with LED backlight and last but not the list Samsung galaxy S2 is way more easy to tweak than this Arc S that you need to unlock the bootloader to tweak

• 2012-01-03 00:03
  • vj1g
  • F
Total of 5900 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.