Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.2
7.2

> In reply to Rashad @ 2011-12-28 17:15 from LiUJ - click to readvideo calling from primary camera...

• 2011-12-29 17:20
  • v$Ai

> In reply to to @ 2011-12-28 19:34 from YQA} - click to readHi, I had similar problems, but the reason of those problems was - update. Update was installed with a few errors, even software didn't detected any of theam. First thing you need to do is reupdate your arc, but while you are updating it don't run any other softwares, it may be the reason why update wasn't completed without errors.

• 2011-12-29 12:28
  • 0xV7

I my arc s I moved installed apps to sd card,and after taking photo I delete it.bt I dnt undrstnd why its internal memory is becoming full...i m really worried abt thatas I bought it 4 days ago..

• 2011-12-29 12:01
  • uNVL

to all who want to buy this phone or other handset.. make sure before taking check the seal.. if it is broken.. do not take it.. some other shop they are changing the parts and battery..

• 2011-12-29 11:51
  • Trjt

hi I have purchased a arc s 13days back and from the day 5th the phone has the problems of strucking while charging n kant type I have visited the customer care the hablems and they up graded the software after that my network was dropping frequantly then I had used my sim card in other mobile it was working perfectly I had visited the custom care and submitted the phone again after one day I was shocked to hear that my phone mother bord has to be replaced the phone was just 11days old I had I requested them for a d
for a new peace in replacement but they did not accepted they will only replace the mother board only now what shall i do after purchasing a costly mobile this is not good for company like Sony Ericsson now I am very much dissopinted...

• 2011-12-28 19:34
  • YQA}

Video calling without secondary camera option?
What does it mean?

• 2011-12-28 17:15
  • LiUJ

> In reply to Franc @ 2011-12-28 15:22 from P$uD - click to readyou can download "astro file manager" from the market which is way better than the stock "my file" apps preloaded in the phones.

• 2011-12-28 16:38
  • q}WR

hi,does this phone has a file manager or media files where you can see all the files & folders on the phone.

• 2011-12-28 15:22
  • P$uD

> In reply to Mike @ 2011-12-27 18:09 from pm4Z - click to readHah?? What?? Are you sure?? OfficeSuite CAN be moved to SD, but the one that come preinstalled can't, because it manufactured. But you can do it too if you ROOT your phone.

• 2011-12-28 13:15
  • KieA

please help me.. how do i know the arc s ram in my phone? cause i have check in the manage application but there is just 320 mb ram.. thanks

• 2011-12-28 10:58
  • PBRx

Itried the device for 4 days and honestly by all means the device failed and the battery at a maximum of 20 hours using normal and I advise those who intend to buy this device to move away and no adventure worthy of that device to purchase

• 2011-12-28 10:07
  • mg5v

fortunately, the phone's battery works like magic. I've been using it for almost a month now and the battery improved dramatically. from 5-6hours now it can stand until 2days with normal use. moderate wifi and text messages and few calls. i wanted to post he screenshot of my battery usage so you would believe but i dunno how.

• 2011-12-28 09:02
  • vxX2

> In reply to samira @ 2011-12-27 12:22 from w9LE - click to readAre you going to compare a company with a phone from another company?!!! which model of HTC?
BTW, I own and prefer Arc S to any HTC phone. It's design and performance is incredible.

Q: samira, where are you from? Iran?

• 2011-12-28 08:59
  • HFf1

• 2011-12-28 08:44
  • HFf1

> In reply to redneck82 @ 2011-12-27 16:16 from MfxE - click to readSingle unfortunately, but it's still responsive, and by all means a good phone

• 2011-12-28 07:17
  • ui9%

hey guys.. how to transfer photos and videos? i dunno how to transfer and im worried my xperia arc S will hang... how long u guys usually use ur phone? coz mine im using it for almost 5 hours only... i just bought it 5 days ago. thank you for your reply,

• 2011-12-28 02:17
  • vp1b

"After you install applications from the android market, you will have the option to transfer them to the SD memory card via Application manager inside android settings"

Yes its true but try to move the office app, for example, OfficeSuite and tell us whether you have succeeded. Is just one example, and believe me there are many Games/Apps only works in internal memory. Widgets at all do not work in external memory (SD).

• 2011-12-27 18:09
  • pm4Z

is this a single or dual core procesor? thnx

• 2011-12-27 16:16
  • MfxE
Total of 5860 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.