Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.1
7.1

it is a fantastic handset and the best in all---

• 2011-12-19 10:09
  • 98WF

I forgot to tell you my habit:

- I am learning to develop Android app.
- I read web on phone a lot every day.
- I usually operate with phone using only one hand, mostly the left one.

• 2011-12-19 09:21
  • H0uQ

nice

• 2011-12-19 08:51
  • svHu

Hello,

I am looking to buy good Anroid phone to replace my obsolete Windows Mobile 6.5 phone.

Samsung Galaxy S 2 is great but, unfortunately, out of my budget.

From the most expensive to cheapest, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, LG Optimus 2X, Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V, Sony Ericsson Xperia ray and Samsung I9000 Galaxy S are in my budget.

Could you please tell me some reasons to choose Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S over the remaining?

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

• 2011-12-19 08:48
  • H0uK

i wan buy a phone on 24 December , but i dunno wan choose arc s or s2 , can give me your opinion ?

• 2011-12-19 07:09
  • uCms

how to zoom camera while taking picture?

• 2011-12-19 02:24
  • vxt3

> In reply to Dodan @ 2011-12-18 14:47 from m}9e - click to readThis is Better then iphone any day...

• 2011-12-18 18:24
  • 2@2m

I think the best advantages of this phone is that:1.have a Bravia sony LCD 2.very fast CPU 3.android 2.3 4.good camera and the best of these is that it is very PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL .at the end just we can say:THAT's PERFECT

• 2011-12-18 17:23
  • srfd

You peoples are complaining about no front facing camera on this mobile
hmm.................
But you can buy this mobile for it's fantastic design!!!!!

• PWDw

this smartphone much better than iphone 4 and 4s....

• wce9

You peoples are complaining about no front facing camera on this mobile
hmm.................
But you can buy this mobile for it's fantastic design!!!!!

• PWDw

It is really a great phone and it has the best camera of the market...but it's not better than Iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy SII.. But probably the 3rd best smartphone of the market.

• 2011-12-18 14:47
  • m}9e

just say awesome . i am havin one of it a i really just love it

• 2011-12-18 14:09
  • 0ZER

Arc s is an amazing the Screen is amazing , the phone is even more sexy in real life , smooth as a babys butt , camera is frigging amazing , UI is awesome , and its blazing fast .
i really need to say this again ... the phones design is so sexy u just have to keep looking at it!!

highly recommended

• 2011-12-18 10:37
  • 0Vru

Arc S simply Amazing.............. Yeah its much batter then I Phone 4. Its design, Camera, Display and speed, awesome. In fact its complete package.

• 2011-12-18 08:39
  • KIDp

I have become fan of Xperia after using Xperia X10... Now I got Arc S...Its awesome... I just Love it... Fantastic camera n Processor...sleek design....Voice clarity during call....best Screen resolution...n my battery lasts for 2 Days...the only thing dat is does nt has the front camera...n I think One can compromise on this if he is having a bundle of excellent specs!!!!

• 2011-12-18 08:30
  • KIdm

bought this phone last week dec. 16 2011 and I liked it! I compared the video quality and sound quality of my phone to an HTC sensation and man believe me this is way better than that phone. image and sound quality is as real as you can get. plus factor for the HDMI. the screen resolution is fantastic and if you love doing other stuff to your phone aside from calling and messaging this one's for you! by the way i also have a blackberry Bold and i like them both. I cant make a comparison to them though because they're really two different phones.... thanks for reading!

• 2011-12-18 06:46
  • K7gQ

I bought arc s a few days ago and i've been having wifi problems. It doesnt seem to stay connected. It gets disconnected a lot....is there a problem with the device?

• 2011-12-18 03:44
  • K2FD

i have an arc s .... its a wonderful smartphone very fast and the camera i would say the best in the market ....picture quality,video recording, browsing ,and not to forget the design ..im just proud to have an arc s ... and will get an upgrade to ice cream sandwich on feb or march . unlike the samsung models where their model design are the same from corby to nexus(they only alter the size and thickness) sony has done a wonderful job in the design of the phone ..a very unique and out standing design ...sony has used all the technologies available to them in this device ..bravia from tv .exmor r from cam ,and their sound system uff mindblowing ... a must have :)im a happy customer

• 2011-12-17 20:06
  • vGvJ

awesome i would say....

• 2011-12-17 18:14
  • vGFW
Total of 5753 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.