Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.1
7.1

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-15 12:02 from MkXk - click to readdont talk. just do it dude

• 2011-11-16 06:18
  • P@c3

hey guys. arc s has camera issues, reviews say that the original arc has better camera output than the arc s though they are both 8mp snappers. purple fringing and staircase effect are present in the arc s. yes, the arc s has higher processing power but the difference between the two versions is hard to distinguish. there is no significant difference between speeds. if you are so into camera usage, you can just consider the older version of the arc. the upgrade is not that justified

• 2011-11-16 06:09
  • TSFs

• 2011-11-16 06:07
  • TSFs

> In reply to Who Knows @ 2011-11-16 01:34 from K8{w - click to readI would say Xperia Arc S is better. Because Arc S have faster processor and already have the latest firmware from SE out of the box. So in general you will get a better phone. But of course don't just simply ask which one is better because the most important part is your budget. Arc S will cost you more than the original Arc.

• 2011-11-16 01:41
  • 951m

> In reply to vitana @ 2011-11-15 16:23 from UiBx - click to readInternal memory is small and of course not enough to store your apps, mp3, videos and pics. But they have included an 8GB memory card for you to store all those things. If that is not enough, you are free to buy new memory card with up to 32GB of memory size. So the internal memory is mostly used for storing messages like sms, mms, emails and etc. While the memory card is used to store your apps, videos, mp3, pictures, games and etc. Hope it helps.

• 2011-11-16 01:38
  • 951m

What would be better to buy the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc or the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S?

• 2011-11-16 01:34
  • K8{w

i love xperia arc but one problem that is setting me back not enough internal memory!!!!!!!! I bought the xperia arc and only got 320mb of internal memory that is pathetic, if they can expand the memory alot more in there upcoming phones then i will say xperia is amazing, till then i am using the galaxy s2.

• 2011-11-16 01:28
  • Ir24

this phone is slow...

• 2011-11-16 00:54
  • P@1G

It's the best phone!

• 2011-11-15 20:48
  • La8E

i dunno why sony's internal memory(user available) is too small. maybe it's not enough for android-based phone. i want to buy this phone but i am afraid that it might not be able to store many apps as i want. can any of you using this phone tell me a bit about it?

• 2011-11-15 16:23
  • UiBx

Can anyone explain about this SE arc S battery life accurately ? bcoz of my past experience with SE !

• 2011-11-15 13:47
  • PQZ8

> In reply to SBY @ 2011-11-15 11:43 from vj1g - click to readAnd oh yeah I ain't going for non-SE shops anymore! Back then my current SE x10 mini pro was bought in a non-SE shop with the same price! Same guarantee but the shitty thing is that it has no seal from NTC! So I don't know where the hell does this phone came from because it has no authentication from NTC. I've learned my lesson though. At least at SE shops I'm secured. :D

• 2011-11-15 12:14
  • MkXk

> In reply to SBY @ 2011-11-15 11:43 from vj1g - click to readHey that's awesome! So its just P2k+ higher than the arc! I'll definitely go with the S! I thought the price difference of the arc and the S is a lot because back then the release of the arc was for P32k! I thought the S will have the same release price! Whew! Thanks a lot! I'll probably get this on December! Talking about Christmas sale!

• 2011-11-15 12:02
  • MkXk

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-15 09:59 from MkXk - click to readWhere did you check it?

I saw in Robinson Manila, 23.900 for Arc S and 21.900 for Arc!

Arc S should be more expensive, if it is not maybe it has no guarantee as it is usual in the black market..

Don't try blackmarket phone...only from official retailer po!

• 2011-11-15 11:43
  • vj1g

What a beautiful phone! It has the brilliance of the Arc with enhanced processing power. That little bit more oomph makes for a wonderful user experience. The camera in the phone is brilliant; I was recently in the Lakes taking photos of difference scenes from a Steam Locomotive to the houses on the side of Lake Windermere from a moving Ferry all with precision and great clarity, decent enough to print out for the family album too. All of the games I have used on the phone have run seamlessly, and it has managed to complete all of my day to day functions including a WIFI tether when I was on holiday so I could access my emails on my laptop from my Caravan. The final point I would like to make is the design, it fits in your hand so comfortably, so the larger screen size feels no different to the smaller screen and feel of the iPhone in the palm of my hand. I love the Arc-S

• 2011-11-15 11:21
  • 9C4W

> In reply to Rzc12 @ 2011-11-15 07:28 from vbfU - click to readYes, All Xperia Arc S have this feature. It is found from the icon "3D Camera" or while shooting, switch the shooting mode to "3D Sweep Panaroma". Mine does.

• 2011-11-15 10:27
  • fufG

> In reply to vardenguni @ 2011-11-14 14:20 from xL}f - click to readGo with the Xperia Arc S.

• 2011-11-15 10:25
  • fufG

@ to all who replied directly or not to my post if there's already a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S is available here in the Philippines:

Thanks a lot! I'm planning to buy a SE XArc on a Sony Ericsson shop but since the SE XArc S is already available here in PH I'll definitely get the S instead! But it's quite strange. Last time I checked the price of the Arc its still P22k and now Arc S is with the same or cheaper price!?! Kindly enlighten me please. Thanks!

• 2011-11-15 09:59
  • MkXk

Hey i saw a video on youtube about arc s and it had a 'MULTI SWEEP Angle'pictures can be seen in 3d on the phone screen but on my friends phone it didn't have that.Can you tell me whether you have multi sweep angle shot on the camera option?

• 2011-11-15 07:28
  • vbfU

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-14 11:27 from MkXk - click to readArcbiologist
Is this phone available here in the Philippines already? If it is then how much does this phone cost? Thanks.

- You can buy this phone from widgetcity.com.ph for just 18,700.

• 2011-11-15 03:32
  • K7ev
Total of 5816 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.