Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.2
7.1

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-15 09:59 from MkXk - click to readWhere did you check it?

I saw in Robinson Manila, 23.900 for Arc S and 21.900 for Arc!

Arc S should be more expensive, if it is not maybe it has no guarantee as it is usual in the black market..

Don't try blackmarket phone...only from official retailer po!

• 2011-11-15 11:43
  • vj1g

What a beautiful phone! It has the brilliance of the Arc with enhanced processing power. That little bit more oomph makes for a wonderful user experience. The camera in the phone is brilliant; I was recently in the Lakes taking photos of difference scenes from a Steam Locomotive to the houses on the side of Lake Windermere from a moving Ferry all with precision and great clarity, decent enough to print out for the family album too. All of the games I have used on the phone have run seamlessly, and it has managed to complete all of my day to day functions including a WIFI tether when I was on holiday so I could access my emails on my laptop from my Caravan. The final point I would like to make is the design, it fits in your hand so comfortably, so the larger screen size feels no different to the smaller screen and feel of the iPhone in the palm of my hand. I love the Arc-S

• 2011-11-15 11:21
  • 9C4W

> In reply to Rzc12 @ 2011-11-15 07:28 from vbfU - click to readYes, All Xperia Arc S have this feature. It is found from the icon "3D Camera" or while shooting, switch the shooting mode to "3D Sweep Panaroma". Mine does.

• 2011-11-15 10:27
  • fufG

> In reply to vardenguni @ 2011-11-14 14:20 from xL}f - click to readGo with the Xperia Arc S.

• 2011-11-15 10:25
  • fufG

@ to all who replied directly or not to my post if there's already a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S is available here in the Philippines:

Thanks a lot! I'm planning to buy a SE XArc on a Sony Ericsson shop but since the SE XArc S is already available here in PH I'll definitely get the S instead! But it's quite strange. Last time I checked the price of the Arc its still P22k and now Arc S is with the same or cheaper price!?! Kindly enlighten me please. Thanks!

• 2011-11-15 09:59
  • MkXk

Hey i saw a video on youtube about arc s and it had a 'MULTI SWEEP Angle'pictures can be seen in 3d on the phone screen but on my friends phone it didn't have that.Can you tell me whether you have multi sweep angle shot on the camera option?

• 2011-11-15 07:28
  • vbfU

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-14 11:27 from MkXk - click to readArcbiologist
Is this phone available here in the Philippines already? If it is then how much does this phone cost? Thanks.

- You can buy this phone from widgetcity.com.ph for just 18,700.

• 2011-11-15 03:32
  • K7ev

> In reply to ARChiologist @ 2011-11-14 11:27 from MkXk - click to readYou can buy this at widgetcity.com.ph for just 18,700.

• 2011-11-15 03:27
  • K7ev

> In reply to 1376 @ 2011-11-14 23:37 from S1N3 - click to readIt should be available in all major malls in metro manila, just stay away from the small stores that sell lotsa generic stuff. The SonyEricsson store in The Annex in SM North Edsa is small but they often have new units shortly after launch. U find it next to the HTC store, which again is next to the Cherry Store ahah. That was so fun to see so i had to take a photo of the two stores side by side, the cheapest crap Cherry to the left and the most expensive crap HTC to the right. Cherry and HTC should join and make some mid-price crap, and i would not be surprised if HTC is made at Cherrys factory in China =)

• 2011-11-15 01:33
  • nbbg

> In reply to lordmacrus @ 2011-11-14 21:17 from P%LV - click to readSamsung and HTC Android fones lag because of their crappy UI's, all Sony3riczn are lag-free and smooth, the default widgets are well made and doesnt suffer from the bad programming practice the developers at Samsung and HTC have.

As a fellow software engineer i have written lots of programs in my life that was less than optimal but i am still brave enough to say that HTC Sense is a collection of junk and badly written software, and at Samsung things are just as bad or even worse

• 2011-11-15 01:26
  • nbbg

> In reply to vardenguni @ 2011-11-14 14:20 from xL}f - click to readarc s definitely

• 2011-11-14 23:10
  • 3qMM

Does SE Arc S has the lag problem like the Samsung Galaxy I9100?? The Samsung lag problem was very troubling and I want to ensure SE Arc S is a better phone.
Anyone can confirm on this?

• 2011-11-14 21:17
  • P%LV

I want to buy this biggy tommorow.i just wanna know is this phone is user friendly? Bcoz i never used android phones before.thank u.

• 2011-11-14 18:13
  • Xu63

how come most of the beautifully design models don't have front cameras. so not fair. what are they thinking? thats y they dont click @ the market, there's always one thing missing in every model.

• 2011-11-14 17:09
  • K7gR

another no front camera...

• 2011-11-14 17:04
  • K7gP

I'm about to buy this phone.
Can you tell me how much space is available on the internal memoty on "system -> settings" on the storage tab?

• 2011-11-14 15:49
  • i5NQ

i'm going to buy a mobile set between this models
1- sony ericsson xperia arc s
2- samsung galaxy s plus

• 2011-11-14 14:20
  • xL}f

I am on holiday in the states and got a system update notification, guess what? SE is already rolling out Ice Cream Sandwich to it's high end phones! Keep up the the excellent service Sony!

• 2011-11-14 14:20
  • iVLH

• 2011-11-14 11:27
  • MkXk
Total of 5803 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.