Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.6
7.1
7.1

I gave up on the LG G3 already. I don't like that nonsensical QHD display. Battery waster?

I'd buy G2, I think it's still the best smartphone! But, can't find a brand new D805, for my region, only used ones.
So I think I realized of another way to gear up to the best: I'll buy this beautiful and still capable Xperia Arc S!!
But not only that, as it's quite cheap then I'll buy the LG G Pad 8.3!!!!!!!!!
I'll have 2 great devices :D for less of the price of a G2, and better than a G3!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS!!!!??

Thanks LG for making great devices, anyway!!

- L

Pd: I think I'll be able to use/have the G Pad online through the WIFI HotSpot functionality of the Arc S! I have a good 2GB data plan, I can share it with the G Pad that way, right??
Please tell me what do you think n.n
Thanks!!

• 2014-05-21 20:27
  • LDdp

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:45 from n4WL - click to readThat can be true. Gingerbread for my Xperia Pro was very good, I used another Xperia Pro with 4.0 and it was fine too. I used both the same way. Maybe the Arc S had some problems, which I think is very weird.
One thing better about 4.0 is that you can use one launcher that is not compatible with 2.3.4.. can't remember the exact name... Nova Launcher I think.

• 2014-05-17 08:28
  • LDd3

its very good and awesome looking stylish this is my favrote mobile

• 2014-05-12 17:35
  • PxW4

i ve arc s, its automatically switch off and on.. wht i do.. if i open camera it ll switch off and on.. i ve UK mobile.. so i had a network problem also.. wht i do frds.. share ur ideas frds...

• 2014-05-07 11:36
  • vGZk

> In reply to Racmkd @ 2014-04-28 22:47 from n4WL - click to readHow did u downgrade your phone,plz help me

• 2014-05-04 15:11
  • GfwN

> In reply to Dinatale @ 2014-04-24 00:46 from fsT5 - click to readJust downgrade your phone to 2.3.4 you wont regret it, i just did that 2 days ago is like i have a new phone now :) the 4.0.4 is not optimized very well for the xperia arc s. The web browsing and the ui dosnt lag anymore everything is more snappy + the games are way smooth :)

• 2014-04-28 22:47
  • n4WL

Guys i just got this phone 6 months ago it was on 4.0.4 and it was kinda slow.. Tryed everything but didnt work :/ Everything was better when i downgraded it to 2.3.4 gb the phone speed boosted 50% or even more especcialy the browser speed and the ui response.... If you have this phone just get it back to the stock android you wont regret it belive me :)

• 2014-04-28 22:45
  • n4WL

after upgrading my phone to 4.0.4 version , it doesn't reboot fast, it takes more than an hour to start and sometimes it freezes

• 2014-04-24 00:46
  • fsT5

THE FACTORY SCREEN PROTECTOR that arc have is really hard to see.. You need to see it in very close look at the edge of the screen.. You will notice that something is intact with.your screen.. Very thin and needed a long nail for.you to removed it.. After removing it just clean the screen with a clean clothe with alchohol or just a little amount of water.

• 2014-04-22 19:03
  • K7gP

• 2014-04-22 18:27
  • K7gK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-24 13:40 from Tsib - click to readNote: It is really scratch proof screen.. You know what? Or why you arc s screen has scratches? Take a close look at your arc s without screen protector.. The factory screen protector of arc s is still intact.. It is a bit hard to remove this. Watch on you tube to see if you have a dought on me. Just see it your self.. Mine i remove the factory screen guard.. Much better screen display and the glass will be reveal.. Try to see your arc s.. With no screen guard.. Notice its just like plastic like.. Because of the factory screen guard still intact.

• 2014-04-22 18:19
  • K7gR

I am using before 1 year to now, perfect but not enough RAM.

• 2014-04-21 15:39
  • 6u6h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-19 04:47 from tt8W - click to readI am using this mobile for more than one year. There is no software problem for this model but it lag a little because it is having only 1GB internal memory (user available 320MB)and 512 MB ram.

• 2014-04-21 08:43
  • w4H%

Had the phone for about two years. Doesn't use micro sim card. Isn't 1,4 ghz but 1.3 ghz.. screen is not scratch resistant and I believe the resolution is 640/480 or something on that manner..

• 2014-04-19 22:59
  • YYHI

i m using it from 2 months n its really good don't know if someone is having problem with it nut I think its really a good phone camera n battery timing is perfect

• 2014-04-19 16:30
  • KI3d

Evry 1 is sayng xperia arc s have software problm let me knw abut dz phne plzz rply fst

• 2014-04-19 04:47
  • tt8W

Plzzzz ask me Xperia arc s is nice or not

• 2014-04-18 10:49
  • uvsH

One of the finest phones

• 2014-04-17 09:34
  • fmci

> In reply to nelsonnaafi @ 2014-04-15 19:36 from fsT5 - click to readRemove momery card and select factory data reset then use it without momery card for 2 or 3 day and update what you need

• 2014-04-16 09:15
  • 6Pbr
Total of 5815 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.