Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.5
7.1
7.1

You are going to sony sevice center and update your phone android 4.0.1 ics.

• 2014-02-01 10:18
  • 7j%F

> In reply to roxi @ 2014-01-26 21:39 from PUMv - click to readyou have to connect it to your PC and let the PC Companion do it ;)

• 2014-01-30 22:59
  • pUuA

If you're going for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S in 2014 when there's a sea of way better phones at very cheap prices compared to that of Xperia Arc S,then you will be doing a big big mistake.I have used this phone an year after this was launched.In the beginning,it will run smoothly on v2.3.4 (Gingerbread),but after sometime you will experience some lag issues especially when you upgrade to v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).You will face lag issues while playing games with 3D graphics.The phone takes time to load even the lightest of apps.I seriously not recommend buying this phone.

• 2014-01-29 16:08
  • vbxb

Hey guyz its not going to update on ics 4.0 can u guyz tell me how can i update it
when i go to softwere update its always say ur. Phone is updated to latest vers. Nd its on 2.3 gingerbread plz guyz help me

• 2014-01-26 21:39
  • PUMv

hiiiiiiiii i have a sonyericson arc s, its showing only 3 networks( bsnl,airtel and reliance) that provided so rather than those three network no networks work , no sim works...... Please help me that how can i fix this problem

• 2014-01-26 19:54
  • t42a

hi
i have problems with network connection
when i turn the phone on i have connection but after few minutes it's lost
and i can't take photos and take video i don't know why
please help

• 2014-01-25 22:02
  • 3buG

> In reply to Love the speed @ 2014-01-22 23:19 from pq$B - click to readYou can download BBM with any version since its just an app. And as far as the battery issue is concerned I suggest you do a battery calibration and see if that helps.And if you want a custom ROM for your device you should head over to xda forum.There you will find all kinds of ROMs compatible with your device.But remember your device should be rooted and your bootloader should be unlocked to flash a custom ROM.

• 2014-01-24 12:39
  • Xu@I

And my warranty is expired, so it would cost me a great deal.

• 2014-01-22 23:32
  • pq$B

> In reply to Artiat @ 2014-01-21 22:24 from my6e - click to readFunny man. It shows 100% all the time but the battery is draining with no effect in status bar. So i don't know how much of talk time or browsing do i have.
If the battery wouldn't drain that would be something, haha.

• 2014-01-22 23:25

> In reply to TG587N @ 2014-01-21 23:44 from v0qx - click to readHi
I did the SEUS and it didn't work and for the ROM that i don't know how to do it. Can you help me or anyone else?

• 2014-01-22 23:19
  • pq$B

please how can I upgrade to v4.2 or can I download BBM with this version?

• 2014-01-22 15:52
  • fsV9

this mobile is nice and bettery is also nice ram is less so it will get hang.camera is supper clarity is good...but ony front camera is not there to make video calls i m upgraded to jelly bean after root its working good with this os....

• 2014-01-22 14:18
  • vIgM

> In reply to Love the speed @ 2014-01-21 05:41 from ssX3 - click to readTry to repair it using seus.or try to flash a new ROM for your phone

• 2014-01-21 23:44
  • v0qx

> In reply to Love the speed @ 2014-01-21 05:41 from ssX3 - click to readalways 100% ?! so why you not happy , you want 5% ??

• 2014-01-21 22:24
  • my6e

Most beautiful and sexy design. Would be happy to have exactly the same but with Android 4.1 and larger battery ;)

• 2014-01-21 22:10
  • my6e

my battery level is 100% all the time and it is not changing. i did a factory reset and it doesn't help. so any suggestion. please help

• 2014-01-21 05:41
  • ssX3

> In reply to jesleeey @ 2014-01-14 09:54 from vaQG - click to readyou can do unbricking for your device. Write in Google Sony Ericsson xperia Arc S unbricking or something like that :)

• 2014-01-16 23:22
  • 0x}3

my phone directly turn off. it wont ON again. what to do? it is still new :(

• 2014-01-14 09:54
  • vaQG

I have the same been described here but my internal memory is not even
half of what been stated what might ve cause that?

• 2014-01-12 23:02
  • fsTy

I have the same been described here but my internal memory is not even
half of what been stated what might ve cause that?

• 2014-01-12 22:50
  • fsTy
Total of 5766 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.