Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.3
7.6

WOW! This will be my next phone... Oh, I spoke too early. With such low internal memory of 1.5GB... laughable. I just changed my mind, This will absolutely not be my next phone (unless the memory is increased to at least 16 or 32GB)

• 2011-07-13 14:08
  • qKN3

> In reply to Aarif @ 2011-07-13 13:40 from Iatv - click to readits 1.5 gb of RAM .................

• 2011-07-13 14:04
  • m15A

wow ! shocking features :D

• 2011-07-13 14:03
  • t7$d

this is the bet phone that have been created yet... it dosnt matter how much memory it has because it is still not announced= the memory will be good so no worries... next phone for me defo

• 2011-07-13 14:00
  • nXEv

From its caracteristics , it's better than O2X , Sensation and SGS2 :

- camera : 12 MP + autofocus
- RAM - 1,5 GHZ (and i think that is dual channel memory)
- 1080p @ 30 fps recording with continuous autofocus
- 4,5" display

It's more than obviously stronger than any other smartphone , but we have to wait fot its final version to come up with a verdict.

• 2011-07-13 13:56
  • nCGX

mahn...see d battery:O

• 2011-07-13 13:50
  • vbJU

Dammmm...again the low internal memory....
...grow up SE..i realy want to see a SE smart phone over the Samsung Galaxy S II

• 2011-07-13 13:40
  • Iatv

If this is real, I will be a SE fan again!!! This phone has shocking features. :) 1.4 GHZ Dual Core, a very big screen. By the way 4.2 inch is enough to me. I really hope about a bigger internal storage. :D By the way I wonder about that MASSIVE battery. If this really have such a big battery capacity, SE will be a history! IN the specs list it is mentioned, that this has 1.5 GB of Ram. Again interesting things.

• 2011-07-13 13:34
  • La5U
Total of 509 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo.