Sony Ericsson Xperia mini - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2

Please help me.i forgot the pattern.i tried many attempts.now its asking for my google account and security questions.i entered already but it didnt work.please help me hiw to fix this.thanks

• 2014-12-16 21:59
  • t7Xx

• 2014-12-16 21:56
  • t7Xx

> In reply to pooya @ 2014-11-08 21:19 from avB1 - click to readya it will support smoothly upto 32gb no prob...

• 2014-12-11 23:38
  • sSTY

how do I download ICS update ???

• 2014-12-11 18:58
  • v$xp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-18 13:15 from U$kq - click to readDevices switch off after turning on bluetooth

• 2014-11-27 19:21
  • rA%J

Is it suitable with 32G sd card class 10 or not?
I mean does a 32G sd slows it down or not?
help me please.
THANKS

• 2014-11-08 21:19
  • avB1

> In reply to kadiya @ 2014-08-24 08:13 from iwpx - click to readjust follow the instruction given by anonymous 2post before yours.

• 2014-11-03 23:28
  • XuTG

i forgot the password of email address given to download marketplace apps. what to do?

• 2014-10-30 15:22
  • YV7i

Amazing phone :) Updated to android 4.4.4 ^_^

• 2014-10-28 10:14
  • XM}T

very poor camera

• 2014-10-23 19:34
  • uuxk

how to change internal storage on memory card?

• 2014-10-18 08:10
  • X}Wk

how to change internal storage on memory card?

• 2014-10-18 08:05
  • X}Wk

If CPU performance is still acceptable after 2 years, the memory is too small even keeping the main apps only.

• 2014-10-03 19:12
  • BPx4

> In reply to godofwar161 @ 2014-08-29 22:03 from xvTq - click to readIcs android upgrade is good than kikat when kitkat your phone can get stability problem

• 2014-09-27 06:54
  • v0qT

Xperia Mini will always be a great cellphone for me...

• 2014-09-21 12:24
  • v0qJ

> In reply to swaga z @ 2014-09-13 11:17 from MNxk - click to readThis is a common problem of Xperia Mini that has been discussed multiple times, but I'm going to answer anyway. To solve the vibrating problem, either take your unit to a Sony Service Center to get it fixed, or flash it yourself with the newest firmware of official gingerbread or ics (ics isn't recommended though, because it's badly optimized). Alternatively, you can flash a custom JB or KK rom. If you need further instructions, use Google.

• 2014-09-17 22:13
  • 0Zqf

my xperia mini st15i has ceaseless vibrations,how can i overcome that.It auto rejects calls and certain applications and i have taken it to the best technician in town.when i mean the best, i reallllyyy mean the besttt???????????

• 2014-09-13 11:17
  • MNxk

Guys, what rom are you using for your Xperia Mini? I'm currently on 2.3.4 but I want a newer Android version for my handset (with working camera and fm radio). Can't decide what to choose though. Perhaps CM10.1 which is the most stable JB rom, but not sure. Any suggestions??? What works better for you?

• 2014-08-29 22:03
  • xvTq

Best phone I've ever had. Just do not update to latest official version!

Great GPS quality precission, just amazing sound recording quality (stereo-using RecForge!), nice video recording. So small and yet so comfortable to work with...! ANT+ - ideal phone great for sport tracking!

Only downside is the smallish internal storage and danger of updating to latest system version which renders the phone slow and buggy - DO NOT UPDATE!

There is no replacement for this model on current market (which makes me really sad as I need a new one - there are tons of horribly huge phablets but no small and cappable device to buy).

• 2014-08-25 17:50
  • psYZ
Total of 4742 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini.