Sony Ericsson Xperia mini - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.2

how to change internal storage on memory card?

• 2014-10-18 08:10
  • X}Wk

how to change internal storage on memory card?

• 2014-10-18 08:05
  • X}Wk

If CPU performance is still acceptable after 2 years, the memory is too small even keeping the main apps only.

• 2014-10-03 19:12
  • BPx4

> In reply to godofwar161 @ 2014-08-29 22:03 from xvTq - click to readIcs android upgrade is good than kikat when kitkat your phone can get stability problem

• 2014-09-27 06:54
  • v0qT

Xperia Mini will always be a great cellphone for me...

• 2014-09-21 12:24
  • v0qJ

> In reply to swaga z @ 2014-09-13 11:17 from MNxk - click to readThis is a common problem of Xperia Mini that has been discussed multiple times, but I'm going to answer anyway. To solve the vibrating problem, either take your unit to a Sony Service Center to get it fixed, or flash it yourself with the newest firmware of official gingerbread or ics (ics isn't recommended though, because it's badly optimized). Alternatively, you can flash a custom JB or KK rom. If you need further instructions, use Google.

• 2014-09-17 22:13
  • 0Zqf

my xperia mini st15i has ceaseless vibrations,how can i overcome that.It auto rejects calls and certain applications and i have taken it to the best technician in town.when i mean the best, i reallllyyy mean the besttt???????????

• 2014-09-13 11:17
  • MNxk

Guys, what rom are you using for your Xperia Mini? I'm currently on 2.3.4 but I want a newer Android version for my handset (with working camera and fm radio). Can't decide what to choose though. Perhaps CM10.1 which is the most stable JB rom, but not sure. Any suggestions??? What works better for you?

• 2014-08-29 22:03
  • xvTq

Best phone I've ever had. Just do not update to latest official version!

Great GPS quality precission, just amazing sound recording quality (stereo-using RecForge!), nice video recording. So small and yet so comfortable to work with...! ANT+ - ideal phone great for sport tracking!

Only downside is the smallish internal storage and danger of updating to latest system version which renders the phone slow and buggy - DO NOT UPDATE!

There is no replacement for this model on current market (which makes me really sad as I need a new one - there are tons of horribly huge phablets but no small and cappable device to buy).

• 2014-08-25 17:50
  • psYZ

> In reply to Upamanyoo @ 2014-07-10 00:25 from 7qyM - click to readi just downloaded link2sd from playstore and don't know how to make another partition at the sd card ... should i get (link2sd plus) ?

• 2014-08-24 11:46
  • fq6T

this a gd 4n I used.....no any folts..i updated it ics..by 4n was nt slow..bt have little problem of battery life...however xperia mini is a very gd 4n...

• 2014-08-24 08:13
  • iwpx

> In reply to irbilly @ 2014-08-04 19:29 from TLGw - click to readgoogle for xda forum. there search for xperia mini rooting and unlocking bootloader. then u have to load CWM recovery. this is the app by which u can load custom rom like ics jb, kitkat etc. there u have also to load kernel for xperia mini. When u first time look there it will seem to be hard. but after reading thoroughly u will know how easy to install custom rom. All u need to read those tutorial about 1.rooting, 2unlocking, 3. CWM recovery loading. 4.Flashing kernel and custom os
etc .Read many times. Don't do anything first, just read. definitly it will take some time to understand. It is not possible to teach everything about hacking xperia mini by mailing or simply giving simple instruction in here. You have to try it personaly.

• 2014-08-15 19:14
  • XuZB

> In reply to jhunwein @ 2014-07-30 12:25 from 7XHq - click to readMight be software problem, did you experience the same first time bought? Did you modify the software?

• 2014-08-08 04:32
  • tDCa

> In reply to Upamanyoo @ 2014-07-10 00:25 from 7qyM - click to readwhar can i do to make my xp mini like yours? can you give a tutorial please

• 2014-08-05 08:22
  • 6{4i

> In reply to Upamanyoo @ 2014-07-10 00:25 from 7qyM - click to read@Upamanyoo, i'd really appreciate if you can teach me how to do this. I also love my phone but i've reached the limit of its internal memory so everything is slowing down. You can reach me by email: ir.b.chan@gmail thanks!

• 2014-08-04 19:29
  • TLGw

i've been using it in months and i had experienced a repeating problem on my phone... continuous rebooting..

• 2014-08-02 04:41
  • UD{8

i have sony ericson sk17i but i have a problem on it.. sometimes... my pictures in my sd card cant display in gallery... whats the problem? and what should i do? thank you :)

• 2014-07-30 12:25
  • 7XHq

I hv been using this phone for last 3yrs. a fantastic set by sony. I have loaded xtream bean jb 4.1.2 custom rom from xda website. I have installed 150+ apps in this mobile generally having 250+mb free ram. all hd games work well. All these r happening because i have rooted and unlocked the system and installed link2sd from playstore, with it i have installed all downloaded apps in 2gb external partition in my 32gb memory card except system apps. I have 200mb phone memory free and it is running all apps lagfree and smooth with nova launcher. camera and video quality are outstanding by mobile standard. these days you will have more features at less price in new phones, but xperia mini will always be a great handset for me. after 3 yrs of extensive use still i am having full 1day battery back up with my custom jb os. I think i can still use this mobile for another 2yrs. thanks for reading this short review with my xperiences about this mobile.

• 2014-07-10 00:25
  • 7qyM

I have been using xperia mini for more then 3 years... i like them so much that i can buy to myself a new phone. and it has never been on servis

• 2014-07-09 18:26
  • gIP3

Using this phone for the last two years.
Pros: Handy, mini, Upgradable to andorid ICS, 5 mp cam which is good with flash.
Cons: 512 ram and only 320 mb storage space for apps installation. so cannot update apps.

hd video recording is good and excellant. compared to NOKIA Asha 311 camera is not as good as Asha 311 in the natural light.

this is a good one to use and is handy.

• 2014-07-04 13:06
  • uuTX
Total of 4731 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini.