amen, 27 Aug 2011i m confuse in HTC Wildfire & sony ericsson xperia mini ..which one is gud...guys do reply ..i think u should buy HTC wildfire S
Hi! Guyzzzz....please tell how is wi-fi tethering via Xperia Mini?
I am looking to buy it but "sometimes" i use My mobile phone as modem for My lappy, although i hv a data card but i want to use this mobile phone as a back-Up modem in case My data card network is down.
Thanks a lot, please do reply.
amen, 27 Aug 2011i m confuse in HTC Wildfire & sony ericsson xperia mini ..which one is gud...guys do reply ..I have been using WildFire S for sometime.
Here is my advice about your confusion...
Wildfire S has only 600Mhz processor, Xperia Mini has 1 Ghz.....50% more power
W S has Adreno200 graphics, while Xperia has Adreno205 graphics.....about 5 times more power
W S has VGA camera recording, Xperia has HD 720 p recording....better resolution u see.
W S has only 150mb internal user memory, Xperia seems to have more.....
W S loudspeaker isnt great, Xperia has better.
PRICE.....i think both are same price
So i think this is enough information for you to decide....its Xperia All the way....all the best
amen, 27 Aug 2011i m confuse in HTC Wildfire & sony ericsson xperia mini ..which one is gud...guys do reply ..Sony Ericsson Xperia mini is much better than HTC Wildfire S
i m confuse in HTC Wildfire & sony ericsson xperia mini ..which one is gud...guys do reply ..
The phone is nice and has state of art features as new highend phones have. It has relatively big screen for such a compact phone, which makes it look cool. But the battery life sucks, as most smartphones do, and as all sony ericsson smartphones do. beware of that when you consider buying it.
hey everyone..do anyone know what's the price of this phone?? and i want a opnion from a xperia user that is this phone gives a good performence?? waiting for reply!
how good is the loudspeaker/camera/video quality?
in d review they said dat it has an adequate camera 2 take pics/vis wit....n loudspeaker is a mixed bag...is it so???pls reply
VIVEK SETHI INFOSYS , 27 Aug 2011Pros: - touchscreen very responsive, navigation is very smooth - physical keyboard is great,... morexperia mini neither has a physical keyboard nor a front-facing camera. U posted on d wrong phone dude
VIVEK SETHI INFOSYS , 27 Aug 2011Pros: - touchscreen very responsive, navigation is very smooth - physical keyboard is great,... moreDo u say that u made a video call using this Xperia Mini ? Coz u have mentioned above. Make sure u dont post the wrong detail.
- touchscreen very responsive, navigation is very smooth
- physical keyboard is great, tactile feel is just right
- camera button has a 2-stage press, just like a real digital camera. Half press gets the focus and flash adjusted, and a full press takes the picture. Genius. I never saw this on a phone before, not sure why. This means you don't have to tap the screen to take a picture (and therefore kill your focus).
- video Skype with front-facing camera works great.
- photo quality and HD video recording both are good. About equal in quality to iPhone 4. But the Sony has many more options for photography experts (metering, focus mode, exposure, etc).
- Bluetooth pairing worked perfectly (to my BlueAnt S4)
- audio quality is disappointing, I'm sorry to say. In normal conversation (not speakerphone), the voice sounds muffled. I tried calling different phones, no difference. Volume is ok, but the other person's voice is a little muffled.
A previous forum post said the sound is excellent. I don't understand how he reached this conclusion (unless I happen to have a defective phone....but I doubt it).
- in speakerphone mode, max volume is not quite as loud as I would like. This is especially true while in a Skype call: it's hard to hear the other person unless you are in a quiet room.
- battery life is somewhat disappointing. Daily charging is required -- and I leave WiFi and 3G off most of the time. If you leave the WiFi on all day (even without actually being connected), the phone will require a recharge by midday. Battery management doesn't come even close to what the iPhone 4 can do.
- the back cover is INCREDIBLY difficult to remove, for accessing the battery, SIM, and micro SD card. Be very careful, it was designed to fit very tightly.
That is all. Despite the negatives, the phone is the size I wanted, the processor is fast, it does HD video recording, and basically does all the things a modern smartphone should do, but in a small package. Overall it's a winner.
IF THE ABOVE REVIEW IS SATISFYING AND YOU WANT ME TO WRITE FOR YOUR WEBSITE , PLEASE DROP MAIL ON HANVTOO ( GMAIL ). I do the blog for smarphones for free.
This phone is good, i have been using over 20 days now. But i face issues like battery has to be charged every now and then and it keeps discharging .
I am not sure if this is problem with my handset only ? i dont use 3G, just the GPRS.
If anyone has faced similar problem plz mail me on hanvtoo gmail id
Tired of waiting for this phone, still not available here in Thailand. SE phones have completely disappeared in the shops.
Prefer to wait until next month for the coming Samsung Galaxy W I8150, better and bigger screen but still small size, better processor, better battery, ...Bye SE
divu, 26 Aug 2011Pls suggest me an android phone of the same price range...with hd video recording and hd game ... moreno other phone in this price range has a 1ghz processor or hd video or gameplay
dis is the best phone in this price
if u can compromise on that u can hav the htc wildfire s
it has a 600 mhz processor and vga video recording but htc sense is great
or u can go for samsung galaxy ace if u want a big screen