Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.4
7.3

> In reply to mi @ 2014-10-01 17:06 from pJaK - click to read1.-Yes-it has green notification light flashing faster for missed calls and slower for sms. 2.-i didnt try alarm but as long as i know alarm work on all switched off phones, optionaly you can activate "flight mode" and alarm works 100%. 3.-i dont use whatsup but i am 100% sure you can download-its a very good phone. 4.-it opens pictures and links within email.

• 2014-12-14 01:39
  • nvUG

> In reply to neha @ 2014-08-26 16:02 from rKTp - click to readTake out microsd and try hard reset (factory settings).....if it does not help try another microsd, i had similar problem with Sandisk 16 gb android, then i switched to Transcend 16gb class 6 and is running smooth

• 2014-12-14 01:29
  • nvUG

• 2014-11-27 12:21
  • rATY

Why Sony is not making phones likes Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Xperia Mini Pro? These are the best phones but no Sony is just too stupid to realize this!

• 2014-11-18 08:16
  • s8bL

> In reply to Zasmeen @ 2014-10-30 08:13 from ceK9 - click to readJust root it. simple. its very easy to perform a one touch root, install link2sd and move your apps

• 2014-11-09 12:13
  • 7txX

Can anyone tell me, if we could install apps in SD card without the use of any 3rd party tool..

• 2014-10-30 08:13
  • ceK9

Some people are noob, they buy a cheap phone and they wanted to upgrade to the latest version of android.. Take note, do not update your firmware to the latest version or it will not run smooth.. I downgraded my phone to its stock firmware coz I realize that when upgraded some application will become heavier or putting some additional app to run in the background.. My phone is very smooth and it's like brand new.. Upgrade your phone if it's 2-3gig of ram so that.. Gingerbread.

• 2014-10-29 14:37
  • Kg%9

can anyone described me or provide me a detailed link of how to install Kitkat on this device. please

• 2014-10-20 12:40
  • bJe4

Is there anyone living in the UK that would like a free xmp silicone case that fits around the phone securely and alllows the keyboard to slide in and out? Its a little damaged but it still securely opens and shuts and protects the phone.

• 2014-10-12 16:09
  • BwVZ

> In reply to mi @ 2014-10-01 17:06 from pJaK - click to readyes.it has all the features you are looking for

• 2014-10-08 19:26
  • iwpK

Hi
can anyone pls tell me if this phone has a notification light/led? if it can be switched off for the night and still will alarm in the morning? and also if it supports whatsapp? does it open pics and links within an email? thanks

• 2014-10-01 17:06
  • pJaK

I hqve problems .it restarts when I slide it .any help?

• 2014-09-28 02:35
  • fttk

You can update your unit via root. Mine is running on kitkat and it is running well. The ram is ok because you can costumize your running app on backgrounds and minimize it when on standby.

• 2014-09-09 12:00
  • vaN%

how to upgrade to kitkat? already use for 3++ years..can we upgrade the RAM? or internal memory?

• 2014-09-08 10:29
  • 25JW

Mine just broke about a week ago. Was only just over 2 years old. Some advice to anyone, do not take the battery out quickly after turning the phone off, always wait for the vibrate to end . Usually I did, but this time I didnt and phone hasnt worked since. Tried other batteries and a repair is too costly.

• 2014-09-07 09:24
  • BwZU

I am using this phone for about 3 years now and all I can say is that the phone is really good. The smallest android phone that ever lived. The camera is excellent, I'm using android kitkat and it is running smooth.

• 2014-09-06 16:49
  • Kg{i

Custom ROMs work really well on this phone. You can get jelly bean and it flies! Tweak it a little, trim a bit of the Google apps and CM fat, and you've got a super usefull, sweet little QWERTY android phone!

• 2014-08-27 03:04
  • vFqQ

> In reply to neha @ 2014-08-26 16:02 from rKTp - click to readPhotos not loading, messages screwing up all that kind of thing are software issues and not related to the handset. Try searching for solutions within your version of android rather than this particular handset.
If that don't work Reinstall Android, or root and install custom ROM

• 2014-08-27 03:02
  • vFqQ

Xperia min pro is a awesome phone.....but since 1month m facing a problem with it all my pics and recently downloaded songs get deleted automatically....first I thought some memory problem but I uninstalled all app and useless stuff...but still facing the same problem it has happened atleast 5 times.can I get any advise why is this happening.other than this problem this is the best phone I ever had....

• 2014-08-26 16:02
  • rKTp
Total of 6007 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.