Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.4
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Sandra @ 2014-07-03 23:23 from dWti - click to readRoot your phone and uninstall unwanted apps on your system..

• 2014-07-10 06:47
  • KgZB

• 2014-07-10 06:37
  • KgZB

> In reply to Sandra @ 2014-07-03 23:23 from dWti - click to readTo root your phone use "eroot" software. you can get this from 4shared.com simply install it in your Computer and click on -root after it detects you mobile. But first PC companion must be installed in ur Computer. You can also unroot it by clicking again on "root". After rooting, you can install "Roehsoft Ram expander" to expand your ram. Better use a class10 memory card slot

• 2014-07-05 08:15
  • uNVD

> In reply to Sandeep Goud @ 2014-06-12 06:17 from uw2Z - click to readHow did you root the phone?

I have this phone as well and I'm in love with it, but it's getting super slow + the internal memory is too small to install all my favorite apps. Do you have any tips/tricks or a website you can refer to?

I'd love to keep using this phone if possible.

• 2014-07-03 23:23
  • dWti

I bought my wife an iPhone 5C to replace one of these so I could have hers to replace the DesireZ I got wet on my mountain bike.

She now wants the MiniPro back because she can't do without the excellent keyboard. I'm gutted...

• 2014-07-02 14:08
  • MM8D

> In reply to mrityunjoy @ 2014-06-21 06:01 from Xu7a - click to readBeen owning this phone for a year and upgraded it to Icecream sandwhich.
Some people claim it gets slower with the newest updates, and sometimes it does.
What I dont like is the 512 RAM part but I really dont use much apps and I have it mostly for SMS/calls and some Facebook.
The screen can appear a little small, but that's what you get with such small phone.
I absolutely love the physical home button, it's been saving my time to quit apps a lot.

Absolutely worth it and the best qwerty from Sony in my opinion.
If you have a chance to get it, do it.

• 2014-07-02 07:05
  • mTMs

Soon i buying this phone. 2nd Hand amount approx 2k. And anyone plz tell me maximum upgread version of this phone and it's good or not

• 2014-06-21 06:01
  • Xu7a

I miss this kind of phones. Nowadays all phone in the market is coming with no slide out qwerty keyboard and all the phone are slabs. I hope to see a successor of this phone soon.

• 2014-06-19 12:01
  • rKEQ

one year ago i tried to start my phone but it didn't start any more... no one could repair it until now. don't buy sony!!!

• 2014-06-13 07:39
  • HFib

Bought in September 2011.. as soon as it was released.

- Upgraded to ICS
- Rooted the phone
- With rootcapabilities uninstalled lots of unnecessary system apps.. gaining lots of free internal memory.
- Apps like 'Titanium backup' & 'ROM toolbox kit' can move every app to sd-card. (root required)
- Can almost customize anything.. changed system fonts to 'comic sans. This feels totally fresh.

No problems this far. In love with this beauty.
Awesom compact size, QWERTY keyboard, fits perfect into hands & pockets & capable of almost everything a new high end phone is.

Cheers !!

P.S - for those who have bricked their phone, use flashtool & it gets fixed in hardly 2 mins. You only need to download it once. All the best.

• 2014-06-12 06:17
  • uw2Z

I have it it is awesome phone except when upgraded to newer OS some things wont work properly and it will take a lot of you phone memory so I recommend not to upgrade. Overall, if you like something different, special, interesting and small this is a phone for you.

• 2014-06-03 10:42
  • 3nqu

I have the same but there some problem to hear ring tone and music any body knows advise

• 2014-06-02 18:58
  • 6kri

Is this phone still on the market, if so please let me know where i can get one.... please.

• 2014-05-25 16:05
  • fjUx

> In reply to udhay @ 2014-05-17 00:20 from sSSC - click to readi have bought this in 2014 april and with great diffculty if u find it
congrats u got best phone for u

• 2014-05-22 07:46
  • uujF

Yes.. I am using this mobile near 2 hours... I don't fill any problem.. really a great product..

• 2014-05-18 18:22
  • 2CY2

I want to buy this mobile. Is this still exist in market? If so, let me know please.

• 2014-05-17 00:20
  • sSSC

still have and still love the same :)

• 2014-05-15 09:37
  • PGX4

How I can send a contact no. through simple messaging(not through Business Card) directly?

• 2014-05-14 15:22
  • 9GUF

I bought it in 2011, few months after it was released. It was the best phone at that time. The only fast smartphone which has keyboard. But then, 2 years later, my phone's got hardbricked (can't be turned on at all, no light indicator). I thought it was only me, then I borrowed my friend's phone which xperia mini pro too. I charge the phone for few minutes, then same thing happened. It's hardbricked too! damn, they're total useless after 2 years.

• 2014-05-13 17:52
  • sE5G

Total waste of money. My mobile was come to halt after 14 months. I have checked with sevice centre and they have said that it has software problem, board prolem, display blinking etc., Now I am using as paper weight.

• 2014-05-08 08:49
  • P5J6
Total of 5981 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.