Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.4
7.2

> In reply to dudi @ 2014-02-09 18:53 from NHHW - click to readIf it got wet you should leave it in a bag of rice for 48 hours

• 2014-04-16 05:32
  • LKnK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-05 14:05 from PAXY - click to readsame here, but I have done something that solved my prob! when the baterry goes down from 39% to 1% then I made frequent calls until it switches off, then again tried to restart it, but failed, then again after some time restarted it again , keep repeating this few times, after 2-3 hrs place it on charge you will see that the battery is charging from 1%, hope u understand

• 2014-03-13 13:22
  • 9EQd

I bought my sony ericson xperia in 2012. This morning I have noticed that FM radio and music comes on automatically and it really disturbs my incoming calls. What should I do to stop the FM radio and music to come on automatically?

• 2014-02-26 07:19
  • PxYC

The only drawback is that if its touch is broken, the complete panel has to be changed. and it is very costly as compared to other android phones.

• 2014-02-21 12:11
  • vIaE

If this support 3g video call?
I tried but can't find any option.

• 2014-02-19 13:53
  • PEqh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-25 05:41 from sE5I - click to readI also bought my phne 2years ago..with os 2.3..bt still going on safely..

• 2014-02-18 18:52
  • uvQJ

Believe me. Its an awesome device which dont consume much cost and worth buying. I'm buying it once it released and used til now. But now its completely destroyed due to my heavy usage. Fall thousand times. Reason its shut is becoz of mass cracked and make the digitizer mulfunction anymore. Love this device

• 2014-02-16 05:27
  • tZjP

> In reply to dudi @ 2014-02-09 18:53 from NHHW - click to readThe outcome of that accident depends on whether your phone was switched on or not; for how long was it immersed in water. If you are lucky your phone is working by now / or do some low temp hair drying to get rid of all the dump trapped inside. Trouble is if the connectors of the battery get wet while connected the whole thing can go grilled and rendered unusable. If the immersion happens for let's say a second or two that cover is tight enough to slow the flood down enough for you to be able to recover the device with dry battery.... Good luck anyways.

• 2014-02-15 12:18
  • pWi%

video calling can b possible.

• 2014-02-11 12:01
  • rA6M

my xperia pro mini just went off after sometime when it had fallen in water now the phone cant even boot pliz help with opinions to solutions

• 2014-02-09 18:53
  • NHHW

> In reply to Tasfiq @ 2014-01-20 17:15 from tEet - click to readits worry free thing dude..all u need is ur usb cable and a strong internet connection...first connect ur sk17i to the pc and a pop up will be appearing in ur screen asking to install PC COMPANION in ur pc..do such thing and try to explore the softwware and u can update using dat....believe me i did thhat :)

• 2014-02-09 09:26
  • KZ8D

my xperia mini pro just hangs while playing simple games and for some applications...I am using ics os...what should I do to solve this problem?

• 2014-02-08 18:22
  • n1H$

when my battery goes down from 39% it shows 1% battery remaining and shutting down. when i charge it start charging from 39% battery level. i clean all the apps and resetting all the system but the problem still exist. i thought it is due to 2x power battery app and then unstall it but the problem is not solved..please help me.

• 2014-02-05 14:05
  • PAXY

I bought it in 2011, after 2 years, it was broken. I cannot turn on the phone or charge the battery. LED indicator not functioning. I was happy using this phone because its the only smartphone which has keyboard. When you buy this phone, it's true that there will be noise when recording video and sometimes the screen blinking because of the auto ambient.

• 2014-01-25 05:41
  • sE5I

We need a successor to this phone. Please Sony.
Here are the specs that I want to see:
4.3" screen with 720p or qHD or WVGA resolution, 250 ppi, Gorilla Glass 1 or 2, Display should be IPS, 5 MP camera with LED flash or 8 MP, 100dB sound, Walkman, Android 2.3 Gingerbread or Jellybean OS, polycarbonate or aluminum body, slim bezels, Rubberized buttons for Qwerty keyboard with l laid out keys, 2500 mAh battery removable battery,MiMicroSD upto 64 GB, 1 GB RAM, Front facing 2 MP camera, Playstation certified, MediaTek MT6589T Chipset, quad band GSM and 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc. Please Sony..

• 2014-01-23 12:55
  • t1$D

how does the ribbon of xperia get damage?

• 2014-01-22 15:57
  • K6mb

I bought it past 1 and a half years ago but still my phone's Android software update is still not coming it is still on gingerbread....... Please help me out.. But I don't want to root it cause rooting is risky

• 2014-01-20 17:15
  • tEet

its an awesome music phone. I am Using jet audio plus with AM3D sound system.

i love this little device

• 2014-01-20 16:41
  • K2Gi

this is the most awesome low end android ever. but plz do not update it to ICS. though how tempting it looks. DO NOT UPDATE. believe me I have fist hand experience. ot her wise don't think twice about buying it

• 2014-01-15 05:57
  • iwpJ
Total of 5962 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.