Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - user opinions and reviews

Sony Ericsson

7.3
7.4
7.2

hows the battery life on it?

• 2011-10-03 14:40
  • fj9q

> In reply to ammar(malaysia) @ 2011-10-03 04:21 from PI5$ - click to readhi im cloe was thinking about buying this phone im not much of a gamer but i would like a phone with good battery life whould this be a good option for my next phone?

• 2011-10-03 13:19
  • fj9q

how to setup Globe GPRS Connection? Philippines. Please respond. Thanks! :)

• 2011-10-03 07:27
  • M7Yx

I have been using this phone for lettle over a month now and would say, one of the best. The size is highly pocket friendly. Display is brilliant. For me , physical keyboard made all the difference.

The only down side is the battery life and I have to make recharges in between. Otherwise, the performance is extremely good.

• 2011-10-03 05:42
  • YQRE

this video using xperia mini pro..without any editting..(the early sound in the song is rain..not the electrostatic sound..ok.=p)

• 2011-10-03 04:27
  • PI5$

just use it for 2 months.
no problem..
except electrostatic sound in video recording..but if the video u recorded have its own sound,the electrostatic sound is barely heard..
the battery also quite a problem..charged for twice a day if u are a hard gamer like me..=D.

OTHER ELSE..THIS PHONE IS AWESOME!
ITS A SMALL BEAST! TRUST ME!

• 2011-10-03 04:21
  • PI5$

> In reply to Q @ 2011-09-30 01:36 from Pxxd - click to readYah it's available in some shop of Bashundhara City...
Price: 20500-21500 Tk.

But the main problem is Sony Ericsson is not giving any warranty in Bangladesh. You've to bye it in your own risk...

• 2011-10-03 00:57
  • PEqh

Got my XMP sk17i (11W30) just 2 days ago.
Really an owesome handset. I just love it.

* Yah, it has some mild ststic noise problem in HD video mood & can be heard in full sound but ignorable.

* Xloud is working good.

* Sound quality in headset is good. But u can make it best if install the Poweramp & collect a headset of Xperia X10.

* The main problem is the bettary. It's drains so fast.

Above I only tell about the basic problem mentioned earlier. And others option are as good as I read in the review of GSMARENA.

I think it's the best phone I've ever seen in this price reange.

• 2011-10-03 00:47
  • PEqh
  • F

> In reply to gaks.. @ 2011-10-02 16:26 from KFNX - click to readbad customer support

• 2011-10-02 20:32
  • u1Fx

> In reply to jd21 @ 2011-10-02 19:13 from utWp - click to readHi JD! Thanks for the immediate response. I do really appreciate it. You've made me reconsider. I'll better wait and get Galaxy S 2 or S 3 if I change my phone. :-)

• 2011-10-02 20:06
  • t7X2

Hi
I cant play WMV video fills on my mini pro. It says "sorry, this video cannot be played". why this happen?.
Help me.

• 2011-10-02 19:46
  • tett

> In reply to jd21 @ 2011-10-02 19:13 from utWp - click to readaww..that sucks..i like Sony Ericsson but most of their smartphone nowadays have issues..even those issues have issues..i'm not criticizing or insulting in anyway,,it's just that this is the truth..

• 2011-10-02 19:46
  • PS6w

> In reply to GrewSober @ 2011-10-02 18:57 from t7X2 - click to read@GrewSober

don't turn to SE side better stay-off. not only now and even in the future also u might look around to any other mobile.
coz, SE now-a-days going useless, not responding to the customers who've so many complaints in their own website and in FB, twitter, etc.,

not even a single satisfy answers are not given till now. better search for mini/mini pro issues around the web. u'll get an an idea whether to go for SE or not.

• 2011-10-02 19:13
  • utWp

Hi Xperia Mini Pro users/experts! I am curently using Samsung Galaxy Ace and I am thinking of switching to Xperia Mini Pro. Will this be a good decision to do? Are there any known issue or defects in using the phone? I used to be a big fan of Sony Ericsson but I got pretty disappointed with X8 since SE no longer supports any software upgrade for it and I switched right away to Samsung. Will Xperia Mini Pro be worthy as an upgrade or should I better stick with my Galaxy Ace for now? Please I need your honest opinions. Thanks in advance.

• 2011-10-02 18:57
  • t7X2

> In reply to [deleted post]try Ray its better than mini pro and desire is not gud compared to mini pro

• 2011-10-02 18:38
  • uunX

@GGG, @Aria, @Pride.
Just stop.. You're wasting ur valuable time for a trash company, for nothing. Just go for Foxconn FB400. It rebranded to: CSL Blueberry Mi 410, Motorola TRIUMPH, Huawei U9000 IDEOS X6, Cherry Mobile Magnum HD A400, Viewsonic Viewpad 4, Olive Smart VS300, WellcoM A99, Spice CSL Mi 410 - Slim, Axioo Vigo 410. The Price is Good.

Show to them, what a trash company get when they messin' with their customer.

• 2011-10-02 18:08
  • wrpx

guys please help me.
Xperia mini pro or desire s.
Im just worried about death grip prblm in desire s.
And which user interface is better.

• 2011-10-02 16:26
  • KFNX

i wanna buy this fone as my gift to myself on my bday couple of days from now... i've read negative feedbacks about the strange sound coming out from this fone... sigh. but i'm still interested in buying it bec of its style & design. will somebody please tell how would i check for the sound when i test it before buying & how would i know that the unit i would have, will not have that strange sound?...would love to wait for answers... thanks!

• 2011-10-02 16:23
  • t7Rj

cool stuff

• 2011-10-02 15:24
  • 7jW6

according to my friend, he who had bought it said that its signal is often lost. is that true bro?

• 2011-10-02 14:58
  • uC1i
Total of 5962 user reviews and opinions for Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro.